SORT BY Relevancy
Al Roker is our special guest as the Life Lessons team discusses how weather comes into play for family vacations.
Life Lessons from Family Vacations book debuts from Rowman Littlefield Spring 2015.
This show is presented by Gracefully Yours greeting cards and journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
Transformed Traveler discusses lessons from family vacations with several surprise guests.
This show is brought to you by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for more special discounts.
It's that time of year, when we pack our bags and hit the road for summer vacation. Kimberly O'Neil of H Kay Travel Services joins TV Journalist and Host, Victoria Gaither to list her top family vacation spots. Kimberly a travel expert will also give advice on how to spot the best deals. For more information contact Kimberly at... https://www.facebook.com/ShopHKayTravel Plus, Finanical expert, Video Blogger and Commentator, Ebong Eka who has appeared on national news shows will help you sort through planning finanically for family vacations...as well as how to spend wisely while on vacation. Eka will provide practical tips to spending.
Actress Maria Canals-Barrera from Wizards of Waverly Place joins Wander Years-Transformed Travelers to discuss family vacations.
Maria talks about what kids want from a family vacation. Her experience comes from being a mother of two daughters.
This show is sponsored by Intercontinental Hotels and Transformed Traveler Journal. Buy your travel journals at www.shop.gracefully-yours.com
Dr. Ruth Nemzoff is the author of
"Don't Bite Your Tongue" & "Don't Roll Your Eyes"
Dr. Ruth Nemnzoff will be discussing summer vacations with your Adult Kids!
Dr. Ruth Nemzoff is a resident scholar at Brandeis University's Women's Studies Research Center. She lectures on parenting adult children, relationships and family dynamics. Her papers are archived at the Schlesinger Library at Harvard University where she also holds a doctorate in social policy.
Loving In the Grown Zone is not just about romantic relationships. We often say: all relatives are not family! Many of us spin our wheels, some for a lifetime trying to treat those who are relatives like family. It's exhausting at least and downright emotionally, mentally and even physically damaging at most. STOP THAT!! We'll tell you why and how.
in Self Help
What does family mean to you? How does saying YES to Spirit help you interact with your family?
Since March 2010 Tracy and Lesley have been talking about the importance of saying YES! to Spirit. Explore different ways to be guided by Spirit. Learn more about the metaphysical interpretation of the Bible. Discover spiritual practices that help you create a life you love!
Tracy is a licensed spiritual coach and avid rollerskater. Lesley is a psychotherapist and stand-up comedienne. Both are published authors and committed to say YES! to Spirit in their daily lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (18 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (7 chatters)
- Black Author Network (7 chatters)
- Daddy G (6 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Chupy Show (1 chatters)
- EAGLE FLIGHT TALK RADIO (1 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)