SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Retired Marriage and Family Therapist, Christy Monson . I practiced in Vegas for years. I've written a book called Becoming Free, A Woman's Guide to Internal Strength. Itwill help women become the best they can be. It's a guide to aid each of us to:
1. Set Goals and look at our procrastination patterns and self defeating behaviors.
2. Reframe and let go of old childhood beliefs that prevent us from making good decisions.
3. Enhance communication skills
4. Reframe life, filling it with positive energy
I have some great stories about women who worked through their fears, anxieties, depression. I'd love to share a few of them with your listeners--and lead them through a step-by-step process to work through their issues and lead them to a higher level of functioning.
On today's show: Host Phoenix D'vine dishes the latest Hot Topics (celebrity news)
Also Phoenix talks with California Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist Holli Kenley, who's also the author of numerous published articles and in 2010, she authored her second book, Breaking Through Betrayal: And Recovering the Peace Within. Recently released are two e-singles: Betrayal-Proof Your Relationship: What Couples Need To Know And Do and cyber bullying no more: Parenting a High Tech Generation. In 2013, Holli’s most recent full-length book on relapse was published - Mountain Air: Relapsing and Finding The Way Back…One Breath at a Time.
Holli's social links:
Host Tiffany Williams-Jallow plus respected psychotherapist and author of Attitude Reconstruction: A Blueprint for Building a Better Life, Jude Bijou, teach listeners the healing power of forgiveness while striving to help people repair, build and maintain lasting, enriching, character-based relationships.
Miss "How To Avoid Bad Boys, Con Artists, Jerks and Losers and Find Mr. Right" with Derrick Watkins, international speaker and author of several bestselling relationship books including "Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys?" Listen here.
There is nothing like intimately connecting with your spouse emotionally, spiritually, and physically. This level of intimacy is powerful and causes a deepening in the marriage relationship. It is great when you have all three components working in your marriage, but what if you don't. How do couples who want more in their marriages get to experience more. Well, on today's show we have Senovia Ross, a licensed Marriage & Family Therapist of Free Yourself Therapy for 20 years who has helped couples to do just that among other things. Senovia offers counseling and therapy services to individuals, couples and families working with issues such as: depression, anxiety/panic attacks, infidelity, grief & loss and difficult transitions. Although based in Alexandria, Virginia, she now also offers virtual therapy via Skype which allows her to conduct therapy sessions to anywhere in the world.
Mrs. Ross was recommended in EBONY magazine for Virtual Therapy and has had several appearances as a guest therapist on WHUR's 96.3 FM Audrey Chapman's radio talk show as well as Channel 5 News 'Let's Talk Live'. Senovia is also an national conference speaker and she is passionate about women's issues and enjoys leading support groups, seminars and workshops to help women wake-up, tune in, and take charge of their lives. She has been happily married for 17 years and has three beautiful children.
I am a licensed marriage and family therapist and a licensed professional clinical counselor and specialize in providing clients with emotional regulation skills, which include self calming mindfulness skills, interpersonal effectiveness skills, emotional regulation skill and distresstolerance (crisis survival skills). I have attached my brief bio, CV, media list and headshot for your reference. Perhaps, I can be one of your guests on your show. Thank you in advance for your consideration. All the best with the show and hope to collaborate.Lisa Bahar, LMFT, LPCCLicensed Marriage and Family TherapistLicensed Professional Clinical Counselorwww.lisabahar.com(949) 212-2081--Lisa Bahar, MA, CCJP, LMFT, LPCCLisa Bahar Marriage and Family Therapy, Inc14 Monarch bay Plaza, Suite 249 Dana Point, CA 92629Tel: 949.212.2081
Just like a roof on a house a family needs covering. Join us in the discussion or listen in live or listen in at your convenience here or through iTunes at our podcast Furthering Fathering Radio
in Self Help
Carol the coach is interviewing Paul Ginocchio who is a licensed marriage and family therapist, the producer and a recovering sex addict about his new documentary --- The Courage to Love.
He interviews 4 recovering sex addicts including himself who all have a different story but all suffer from this addiction. The compulsivity and loss of control plagues each one of them as they talk about their breaking points with addiction. This is a riveting documentary that helps to educate the public about how REAL ..... Sexual Addiction is and what steps an addict can take to rever and manage it.
THE SISTERS FAMILY HARMONY IS PROUD TO CONNECT THE DOTS BETWEEN OUR UK AND CARIBBEAN FAMILY AS WE TALK ABOUT OUR HISTORY. SO JOIN US FOR A GREAT SHOW.
Join Host Live Chats
- NDB Media (44 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (39 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Wise Words with OneGone (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE SKOOL RADIO (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- USA live (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- Judge Neil (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (0 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (0 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (0 chatters)