SORT BY Relevancy
Consider, the times or time when YOU decided to take steps toward taking on something new, a benefit, a fulfillment to your journey. The beginning of the road is great, you have a view, you have a draft, you are focused. Whatever has your Focus. . .has "YOU" . Our host, Donyale, from the H.B.B.A. Community will share her perspective of what the Journey encompasses, when you make a decision, when you Focus. . . .Your perspective is always welcomed on the Journey!
Today's noon EST show begins with the well-known author and educator, Dr. Katherine Van Wormer, and her show "Katherine van Wormer Presents" presents the second in her series on Grand Parenting. This is followed by Dr. Chef Bruce Friedman and his month show "What's Cooking With Families." For today's shoiw, Bruce talks about the "Decision to Divorce."
After the first forty some minutes, the show goes live with Dr. D. talking about Feelings and Emotions, a followup on the 2 part series this month on Raportee. Call in at 347-327-3434 with a question or your thoughts.
At 12:15 PM EST Macro Practice Matters with this week's host, Charles Lewis, MSW. Today's show is "Social Work on the Hill. Charles is working on having a special guest from Congress and will cover a variety of programs and endeavors. Join Charles at 347-327-3434 with your questions or thoughts.
Macro Practice Matters runs until 1:15 PM EST. We hope to hear from you.
The life coach, John Davis Marshall, along with other spiritual minded people of God, discuss how God seeks to focus the family. Individuals and groups have their views of family. Most often, the view is a “law” view. Even, the most conscientious compassionate ones host a law view of family. God has a view. Always, His view is a “grace” view. And as always, His view is the best view. Join with us in a discussion forum of life-enriching topics that will help us to focus family according to a grace view. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God!
Interview Judith Desjardins
Topics of conversation:
Her upbringing’s influence on her writing
Her journey as caregiver through her husband’s cancer
How writing helped her coping with her husband’s illness
Writing a second book after a successful first book
Becoming an Indie Author
Episode 22 : 2-15-15
Marlin Family Live Winter Wamr Ups & More
The Show by the fans, for the fans is proud to bring you another great installment of The Marlin Family Live Show. Host Andy Salgado #TeamAndy and Host Dann Dunn #TeamDann bring you all the latest news, notes, debates, and Marlins Baseball topics.
On this episode of Marlin Family Andy and Dann will be talking about 2015 Winter Warm Ups. The Marlins Auydan Week, plus much more news and notes on The Miami Marlins
Join the show by fans for fans call-in 646-929-0934 or hit us up on Scoial Media ; Twitter @MarlinFamily or Facebook @MarlinFamilyLive
#MarlinFamily #Marlins #LetsGoFish
7:30PM to 8:30PM
The Mike Moore Show
The President of Lone Star High Steppers
8:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Russell Taylormade Smith Aka Mr.Network
Russell TaylorMade Smith , other known as Mr. Network, is 1 out of the 4 founders of Taylormade Riders Cand Stable in Kempner, Tx. A riding club who takes pride in making a difference in their communities in Central Texas.
Mr. Network is lead farrier at the stable along with his cousin Rance Ledet who teams up with each other and have an off site service as well. Mr. Network is a Graduate of Oklahoma Farrier School, and has worked with horses since the age of 12 years old If your looking for a Remote Broadcast/Mc for your venue or event, Look no further,his content is full of Fun an Comical shows based on rodeo, trail rides, and all equine disciplines. Make sure you check him out.His Remote broadcast are full of excitement, jokes, and knowledge. He really pulls the fun out of his guest. He has had some of the best of the best on his past show's . As well as partnered up with Cowboys of color rodeo associations doing live remotes and letting fans learn more about their favorite cowboys or cowgirls.
Click on the link to hear the show in live stream on your computer or smart phone. Be sure to refresh the page at 7:30 p.m. to hear the current program. You may also call in to ask questions. Call Instructions: Call 3478558118. While waiting to speak please press mute on your phone to avoid background noise from being heard, or you may listen live from your computer and call in when ready to talk. Please like, comment, and share with others.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (17 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (11 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (7 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- 65820 (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- I Am A Success Story (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Sister GO Sister (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Empowerment Place Ministries (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)