SORT BY Relevancy
One of our topics we will be discussing When To Walk Away or Stand Up For Yourself? Rather It Is Knowing Your Self Worth In A Relationship, A Dispute With Friends Family or Coworkers or An Argument With A Stranger...? Where is the line crossed? How far do you go? Tune In, Drop A Line Let Us Know What You Think!
The news does not stop on the weekend. The Weekend Vigilante, Sheila Zilinsky and The Hagmann & Hagmann Report team up for a special weekend edition. Tonight and every Satuday, join Sheila Zilinsky as she leads the Weekend Report, the weekend edition of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report. An accomplished talk show host, tenacious researcher and intrepid reporter, Ms. Zilinsky takes us closer to the truth than some might find comfortable.
Join us live at 8:00 PM Eastern Time for this fact and information filled broadcast with information that others choose NOT to report.
Guest tonight: James Crawford - World-Hops
Special Needs Family and Preparedness!
American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Preparing with a child or family member with special needs is not a cut and dry situation, how you prepare is directly linked to the needs of the family member you are preparing with. Family members that are elderly, disabled or have autism all require different needs on a daily basis.
Patrick of SurvivalatHome.com was good enough to be on the show this week with Lisa and I, he has a daughter Maggi that has special needs and gives us some incite about what life is like Preparing with a special needs child.
Patrick recently wrote an article titled “How to Be Prepared with a Special Needs Child” that also has some good information.
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
FULL COURT PRESS is the creative vision of A&R Executive Shannon “Slam” Ridley who, as a father to twin boys, was looking for ways to inspire and encourage them. “With over a decade of successes at Bad Boy Records, I understand the power of hip-hop on American culture. My only problem was there was nothing on the radio that I could listen to with my children. The lyrics are totally contrary to what I'm teaching in my home. I thought it would be really cool if I could enjoy listening to Hip-Hop with my children the way we enjoy an NBA game!” With that Full Court Press was born. “Why not make an clean, inspiring, Hip-Hop Album combining the world’s greatest basketball players & rappers. NO disrespecting women, NO curse words, NO "N" word, NO glorification of drug use, while keeping the integrity of the music with hard driving tracks.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (41 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (13 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (10 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Temple (8 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (3 chatters)
- Let It Grow (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Dianne T (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (1 chatters)
- Rustie (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Tailor Made (1 chatters)
- Talk With Hope Radio (1 chatters)
- Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (1 chatters)
- Bones X (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- pastorsydney mckenzie (1 chatters)