SORT BY Relevancy
We have so many issues within our modern day families. Well it is time to discuss some of those issues. If you want opinions on how to change current situations within your family call in we want to hear your voice. Also have a chance to speak with some of our cast members and hear their stories.
This episode of Family Counseling we will discuss the topic when is it time to let go. Many times in life things happen to us that we just hold on to, like hurt or a failed relationship. When is it time to let go? Lets talk about it.
How does family view brain injury? Please call in to discuss your experiences.
If you aren't a survivor, do you know someone who had a stroke, tumor, or head injury?
Did you understand? How did you handle it? Could you treat them like a "normal" person? Did your opinion change about who they are? Do you find yourself giving them a label?
Are you a survivor who has a family that gave up on you? Are they tired of hearing about it? Do they feel you cry about it too much? Do you want to find family counseling? Do they need to learn? How many other brain injury survivors do they know?
Lets work together on educating each other and building awareness as a survivor, from a caregiver's perspective, and professionally.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (34 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing House with Dr Ayleen (5 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (5 chatters)
- demon paranormal hunters Radio (4 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (4 chatters)
- Military Mamas (3 chatters)
- Synapticalist (2 chatters)
- THE SHAKEDOWN CREW (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Live with The Rayfords (1 chatters)
- EarthsRetreat (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)