SORT BY Relevancy
Episode 39; 6-28-15; Marlin Family Live Podcast
The show by the fans for the fans is proud to bring you another installment of the Marlin Family Live Podcast. Host Dann Dunn and Host Andres Salgado need you Marlins the Co-Host of the show, make your voice heard Marlin Family. Call-In to the live sow 646-929-0934 or join us on our social site Twitter @MarlinFamily or on Facebook @MarlinFamilyLive.
We well be discussing the Marlins Auction to take part in the Shave The Jose Guy benifitting the Make-A-Wish Foundation!
We will discuss the injury to Giancarlo Stanton and the #GetWellGiancarlo movement. We will also look into the week that was and what coming up on deck for the fish. Hot Fish, Cold Fish plus The Good The Bad The What The and many more Marlins topics and debates. Then on A Suns Life we talk about the 2014 Southern League Champion Jacksonville Suns and everything you need to know that's going on in Jax.
Brian and Brandon's shared interest in photography began their conversation. Brian served as Brandon's mentor, helping him cope with abuse at home and bullying at school, and providing shelter when Brandon was thrown out of his home a few months before high school graduation and ongoing support in the years that followed. Brandon has finished college and is working on a graduate degree, and became Brian's adopted adult son in 2013. For Brian, becoming a father in his '60s was a significant commitment and a major change. For Brandon, finding a real parent and realizing that unconditional love does exist has provided a stable foundation for his growth into adulthood. Come listen to their story.
Sister Jenna welcomes Marianne Clyde to the America Meditating Radio Show!
Marianne Clyde finds her greatest joy in helping people heal from anxiety, depression, traumas, and beliefs that keep them stuck in life. She is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, author, world traveler, ordained minister and founder of the Marianne Clyde Center for Holistic Psychotherapy. Marianne practices privately in Warrenton, Virginia, and specializes in Holistic Therapy. She is the author of "You Are One in a Million: The Art of Asking Questions That Produce Results," and her latest release, "Peaceful Parenting: 10 Essential Principles."
For nearly a decade, Marianne lived in Japan and has traveled the world, rendering humanitarian aid in various countries. Marianne has also hosted cable TV shows and often appears as a guest of various TV and radio shows, commenting on a variety of social issues. Visit www.marianneclyde.com and www.mommy-zen.com.
Get the Off the Grid Into the Heart CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on FB & follow us on Twitter.
Download our free Pause for Peace App for Apple or Android
in Self Help
JOIN ME AS WE TALK ABOUT:
"TOOLS TO USE TO HEAL THE FAMILY TO A THOUSAND GENERATIONS"
in Self Help
Forgiveness is a powerful gift. Have you ever needed to be forgiven? Is forgiveness conditional or is it to be given without anything in return? We will be exploring what forgiveness is about. We'll look at the effects of forgiveness and unforgiveness. When was the last time you took an examine on forgiveness? My special guest will be Pastor Ava Gaines from out of Atlanta, GA.
This week, Najja Brown will share her family's personal alzheimer's journey. Najja and her four sisters have been navigating their mother's care for the last ten years. Some of the descriptors Najja has used are: challenging, emotional, hope, and light. In fact, she's even likened some past moments to a "black tunnel." Yet, she readily adds that light, hope, and even joy can and does surface. I am convinced that Najja's experience will bring some, if not all who tune in to Monday's podcast a renewed vision for hope and light.
Najja, a native of Seattle, Washington attended the University of Washington and City University. Najja holds a Bachelor's degree in Economics and a Master's degree in Public Administration. As a single mother she reared two sons, who are now adults, and has two grandsons ages six and eight. She also teaches adult women's Bible study and mentors women of all ages. A true believer and participant in service to her community and volunteerism, Najja is fluent in American Sign Language and very active in the Deaf community. Join us on Monday, June 29th at 3:30 pm, PST.
June is alzheimer's and brain awareness month. If you missed Kristine Broome's helpful interview last week, it's available in the archives. Kristine is the caregiver services coordinator with the Family Support Caregiver Program in Seattle.
STAY TRUE WITH DRU is a live interactive CALL IN show designed to; Motivate, Educatce and even irritate you our listeners in becoming a better you!
The pilot show will go live at 7pm (E.D.T.) on Monday, June 29th On BlogTalkRadio.
Dru Kelly/ Host & Creator
Pilot show Topic: BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION
1. THE 2015 AWARD SHOW PRESENTATION (The overall production of the show)
2. HOW DID YOU ENJOY THE PERFORMANCES
3. WHAT DID YOU THINK OF SMOKEY ROBISONS ACCEPTANCE; PRAYER-SPEECH-SERMONETTE
4. WERE YOU SURPRISED TO LEARN OF THE MOUNTAIN OF WORK AND MONEY, TO JOYNER HAS CONTRIBUTED TO GREAT CAUSES IN AND AROUND OUR OMMUNITIES
5. WERE YOU SURPRISE TO SEE HER MOM AND DAD THERE TOGETHER AND THE BIG SHOUT OUT (with what appeared to be sincere love) TO DADDY (JOE) AS WELL AS (MOM) KATHERINE
6. DID APPEAR THATTI YEAR CELEBATON WAS A LOT MORE (OLD SCHOOL) THAN RECENT YEAR?
7. WHO IRRITATED YOU ON THE SHOW AND WHY
8. WHO CAPTURED YOUR HEART
9. WHAT KIND FO JOB DID YOU THINK THE 2 HOST (OF THE 2015 BET AWARDS) GIVE US
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
You can listen from your; Laptop, Desktop, Ipad, Cell phone or any other device with internet access, or if you are one of only ;ucky 1oo callers you may dial into the station and listen from your cell phone, land line or computer access phone. No fees or charges are applicable to this call.
Get ready to: STAY TRUE WITH DRU!
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
Check out the NEW COVER ART for my single, "Ooh Lord" (prod. by Kwony Cash), from my latest project "Life Lines." The VIDEO, which is directed by award-winning film maker, William Feagins Jr. (High Impact Multimedia), drops on TUESDAY, MARCH 31!#LifeLines.
Bio: Decatur-born Hip Hop recording artist, Jawz Of Life, is a concert waiting to happen. Dubbed the New East Mouth of the South,this 2nd Generation Dungeon Family Dungeonze southern-bred lyricist offers a surprisingly unique, fresh sound. His energetic yet smooth lyrical flow complements tracks of all kinds, whether his own or in a collaboration.
Website: www.jawzoflife.com Twitter : @jawzoflife
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (40 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- The Larry Stevenson Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)