SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight's show is very special and dear to my heart. My immediate family consists of my father, Pastor George Haley, my mother, Missionary Toi Haley, myself, and my sister LaKrysta Bond (Haley). I want to discuss the effects of homosexuality on a family and the steps that you as the listener can take to be set free or someone that is dear and near to your heart. God has a special love for the sinners but this particular sin of homosexuality is an abomonation to him. I am so thankful that I am now a saved and sanctified woman and filled with the Holy Ghost and that with fire. God has given me another chance to live and serve him even though I was in this lifestyle for 15 years. God is a deliverer and there is truly nothing too hard for my God.God is able to do over and above what we could ever imagine if we let him. Listen in and be blessed from the discussion that I will have with my family, It's a Family Affair with the Haley's.
Over the course of time the family model has shifted. Men and the role of the Father have been reduced and watered down because most of the time it appears that the role of a father and male presence in the home is not necessary and at times a bit much. This increase in belief has caused men to be pushed out of their rightful place. It is time to take our families back one show at a time and restore the family model to the structure needed for our next generation to survive. It is with great Joy that Bishop Irvin and I tag team this series "It's A Family Affair" to push our generation to the next level.
In the spirit of the holiday season, Lisa Parker, President and Executive Director of the Lawrence Welk Family Foundation and Principal of Family Circle Advisors, will be joining Ted Hart, CEO of CAF America, on the CAF America Radio Network show to celebrate the most charitable time of year. With Lisa's experience in managing her family's foundation, she will highlight how charitable giving can bring your family together for the holidays.
Focusing on fun and exciting ways to bring philanthropy to younger generations of your family, Lisa and Ted will make sure you're prepared for both the chaos and the joy of this season!
This is I.T. (Inconvenient Truth)!!!
Family Affair – Kids and/or Parent whom suffer with RSD
We want to hear from the children of CRPS/RSD Warriors whose parents have it or maybe the children themselves who also may have the disease. What do the children see and feel knowing their parent or maybe they have it? Do you know of anyone whose family is affected by the disease? Is your family the new “RSD Incredibles,” who have to hide the impact of the disease to the public? Call in to let us hear your story or situation.
Join Regeneration X this Saturday 11/29 at 12 noon(Ohio). The title of this upcoming show is "Family Affair." We will look into the life of King David and his family. Issues in our lives can actually be issues not with us, but with past members of our family that have been passed down. Are you dealing with issues from your Great-Grandpants, Grandparents, Parents? It can be a Family Affair. Tune in and receive. Please check out our website @Remnantxradio.com!
Our soul winning passage from the Word of God today is Joshua 24:15 which reads: "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Our soul winning quote today is from John F. Kennedy. He said: "There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction."
Our soul winning devotional is part 96 of our series titled "What Evangelism Is" from "Evangelism Is...: How to Share Jesus with Passion and Confidence" by Dave Earley and David Wheeler.
Evangelism Is...A Family Affair
According to statistics from the American Family Association as stated in the book Family to Family by Jerry Pipes and Victor Lee:
• Only 34 percent of America’s families eat one meal together each day.
• The average father spends only eight to 10 minutes a day with his children. This includes television and mealtimes.
• Only 12 percent of America’s families pray together.
• The average couple spends only four minutes of uninterrupted time together a day.
If these statistics are accurate, no wonder the American family and the American church are being systematically dismantled. One result of this tragedy is the long-term impact on teenagers when they go off to college. According to Pipes and Lee, “88 percent of those who grow up in our evangelical churches leave at 18 and do not come back.”
TUESDAY SEPT 1st NOON CST on Equestrian Legacy Radio's SADDLE UP AMERICA!
We talk with JIM McGARVEY Executive Director of Back Country Horsemen of America about the fires ravaging our Western States and BCHA's involvment in aiding and supporting the fight.
Trail Riding is a Family Affair and we travel to Blackhawk Horse Camp LLC on beautiful Pomona Lake in Osage County Kansas to learn more about this family friendly destination. We visit with owner SUSAN JOHNSON.
Join GARY HOLT and co-host TINA MAE WEBER every Tuesday at Noon CST with entertaining guest and valuable information for the Trail Rider. We take you across the country to visit great riding destinations at Horse Campgrounds and Guest Ranches that you'll want to add to your "Bucket List"
SADDLE UP AMERICA! is brought to you by Trailguard 24 hour Roadside Assistance Learn more about Trailguard at www.trailguard.org
*If you miss the Live Show you can listen to the Archived Podcast Anytime at www.equestrianlegacy.net
NEWS UPDATES...LOCAL, NAT'L, INT'L
IMAGINE, making robbing banks a family affair.
TRUE STORY, a widower had a secret life, he robbed banks, but he wanted accomplices, he turned to the two people he trusted most in the World, his kids. His rationale, "I didn't feel like a criminal, I didn't load my pistol. Who was being hurt?"
The widower, age 50 a structual engineer, a big six foot four and 240 pounds, son, six two and 200 pounds crammed themselves in the backseat of the get-away car driven by his daughter...destination, a bank in a shopping center.
Robbing a bank is a...etc.
Family regarded as...etc.
Banks and Credit Unions...etc.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- RefJeremy (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)