SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight's Unknown Zone features a little known phenomena where known islands have disappeared without a trace. From Bermeja, Mexico to Hy-Brazil west of Ireland islands have been mapped with a know history only to have disappeared for no apparent reason.
These islands can't even be found under the ocean where they once stood. Can people places and things just vanish from the Earth? Avalon, the Anasazi, the Maya and now islands join the mythic ranks of the unknown. Judy Sellins and Dave Turco will shed light on the very odd mystery
Join us for this SPECIAL SUPERBOWL 50 PREGAME EDITION of The War Room, as we'll tailgate with you and get you ready for Superbowl 50 between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos! We'll analyze the game and add on any new storylines that we didn't get to in Thursday's show. We'll also lock in our predictions, just in case any of us has had a change of heart. We'd love to hear YOUR opinions on the game as well, so be sure to tune in, tailgate with us, and call in to join the conversation. If you LOVE NFL football and if you LOVE Superbowl Sunday, you DON'T wanna miss this show!
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
On the Wednesday broadcast of PopHealth Week at 12 Noon PT/3PM ET, February 10th 2016 we shift our focus the the maturing medical tourism industry. Our special guest is Gene Thompson, Project Director, Health City Cayman Islands.
'Gene Thompson is a third generation Caymanian of a family of entrepreneurs and is a Director of Thompson Development Ltd, one of the premier development companies in the Cayman Islands. His family is considered pioneers in property development and many other business ventures.
Thompson Development has varied business enterprises including Commercial Development, Resort Development, Tourism, Real Estate, and Retail. Although these business interests are varied, the Thompson family's stellar reputation in business began in development. Gene has been involved and/or led various types of development projects, including commercial centres, residential projects, resort developments and is now the Project Director for Health City Cayman Islands.'
The governing principle for Gene and his family has always been integrity and service to the customer. Gene operates several companies all with different characteristics and deliverables but he has maintained this principal as the common thread. He attributes the success of all his businesses to this fundamental approach.'
Join co-hosts Fred Goldstein and Gregg Masters for a deeper dive into their model and promise to enable the triple aim.
Monday, February 8th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo, Khan, GGG, and B-Hop" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute broadcast, "The Don" of boxing will share his thoughts on picking up the "Good Guy of Boxing" honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America, as well as Golden Boy Promotions and Canelo vs. Khan!!
- What was the logic behind Canelo vs. Khan?
- What's next for Golden Boy Promotions?
- Was Amir Khan the best option for Canelo Alvarez at this time?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins a good idea? Can Hopkins or Khan spoil a potential blockbuster like Canelo vs. Golovkin?
- Is Tony Thompson a "trap fight" for Luis Ortiz on March 5th in DC?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will discuss the latest developments within the world of boxing!!
- Was PBC an intent to defraud?
- What is the hold-up on Ward vs. Barrera? Does Roc Nation Sports know what they're doing?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins realistic?
- Is Ortiz vs. Thompson a competitive match-up, or a mismatch at this stage in both fighters' careers?
- Is Matthysse vs. Herrera a mismatch or a competitive bout? How do both fighters match-up?
Join us for another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Thursday, February 4th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special, in-depth analysis of the upcoming May 7th, HBO PPV event featuring Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight strategist will dissect the controversial May 7th pairing, while examining the strengths and weaknesses of both combatants!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
- Will this enhance or diminish the highly anticipated match-up between Canelo and Golovkin?
- Does Amir Khan have a chance to pull off the massive upset on May 7th?
Join us for an special Thursday night edition of "War a Week Radio" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Super Bowl 50 is upon us, so join us this week for out 6th annual Super Bowl Special!
We will discuss everything related to the big game between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos. We'll give you stories, picks, analysis, and much more.
We'll aslo hear from Fred Perdue for a recap on National Signing Day in college football.
This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine. This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Sustainable Islands Discussion with Les McCabe – Executive Director of Global Green USA; Carlisle Richardson - former UN Ambassador of St. Kitts & Nevis to the UN, former UN Economic Affairs Officer and author of “Island Journeys: The Impact of the Island Way of Life at Home and Abroad," plus, Makana, award winning, internationally acclaimed slack key guitarist, singer and composer.
- Tahiti - Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’, world traveler, airline captain, author of ‘No More Heroes’.
- Music & Travel - Tim McNary, Nashville-based singer-songwriter, talks about his travels across the US and South America, and his brand new EP ‘Above the Trees’.
- Wines of France - Hilarie Larson, Certified Specialist of Wine; wine industry consultant; food, wine and travel writer; and member of the International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association.
Monday, February 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. S.O.G." edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, with special guest host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's show, "the most knowledgeable man in boxing" will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's event in Montreal, Canada, as well as the future of 175 pound kingpin Sergey Kovalev and the talented Light Heavyweight division!!
- How would Kovalev vs. Stevenson fare on a PPV platform?
- Is Kovalev vs. Ward an HBO PPV bout? How does HBO nurture and build this match-up?
"The Don" of boxing will also expound on the latest news of PBC and Al Haymon's financial rumors!!
- How did PBC go through $440 million in just ten months of operation?
- Does this affect the ongoing lawsuits against Haymon and company?
- Could Haymon's biggest clients begin to "jump ship" in 2016?
- How does this affect the other primary promoters, Golden Boy, Top Rank, Etc...the overall health of the sport?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze the projected Fall match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward!!
- Can Ward take Kovalev's power? Will Sergey be able to land any clean shots on Ward?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of both fighters
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue prediction
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Wednesday, January 27th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Kovalev/kPascal" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, "The Don" will talk about the future of PBC and what this could mean for all of its fighters!!
- What are they doing wrong?
- Is Showtime Sports making a mistake by working with Haymon again?
- Is Al trying to maneuver his fighters back to HBO?
Mr. Chargin will also discuss why the traditional business models in boxing are time tested and proven effective!!
- The local and regional angle
- The importance of selling tickets
At the 30 minute mark of the program, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's main event on HBO, Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- The Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also look at the careers of the big winners and losers of this past Saturday's fight card from Los Angeles, CA!!
- Garcia UD12 over Guerrero
- Vasquez TKO6 over Martinez
- Breazeale TKO5 over Mansour
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Thursday, January 14th, 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Hardcore" edition of "Ringside Report", featuring Heavyweight contender Amir Mansour (22-1-1, 16 KOs)!!
In this intimate conversation with ring analyst Rodney Green, the 43 year old puncher from Delaware will discuss his future in the red-hot Heavyweight division, as well as his preparation for next Saturday's 10-round special attraction against former Olympian Dominic Breazeale (16-0, 14 KOs). The highly anticipated contest is slated to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and will be televised live, Saturday, January 23rd, on FOX with a start time of 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
The Hard punching Heavyweight will also discuss his most recent outing in the ring, which resulted in a controversial "split draw" against undefeated prospect Gerald Washington in October of 2015.
Also,as one of boxing's most active ambassadors, Amir will expound on his charity work through "Big Cats Last Round Foundation, Inc", located in Newark, Delaware.
Join us for this special presentation, featuring Heavyweight Amir Mansour!!
The United States Virgin Islands Dept. of Education (DOE) is an executive branch of the Govt. of the US Virgin Islands mandated under Titles 3 and 17 of the Virgin Islands Code. It is the largest governmental entity in the Virgin Islands and it functions as both a Local Education Agency (LEA) and a State-level Education Agency (SEA). The DOE is headed by a Commissioner at the SEA level and a District Superintendent at the 2 LEAs.
The DOE’s role as stipulated by Title 3, Chapter 7, Section 96, VI Code, encompasses the authority to exercise general control over the enforcement of laws relating to free public education in the Virgin Islands. Its responsibilities include the development, implementation, & monitoring of instructional programs for all K-12 students & adult learners, & provision of support services such as child nutrition, pupil transportation, library services, & the maintenance of educational facilities & offices under its purview. Services are provided at 33 buildings supporting 40 activity centers.
In Fiscal year 2010, the DOE endeavored to address the needs of the 15,493 students enrolled in the system. 1,176 students territory wide were identified as students with disabilities and 519 as English Language Learners. Of the 1,056 students who were enrolled in 12th grade, 912 earned high school diplomas and an additional 16 graduated with certificates of completion.
(St. Croix) 21-33 Hospital Street, Christiansted, St. Croix, 00820
Phone: 340-773-1095 Fax: 340-778-8895 Email: email@example.com
(St. Thomas) 1834 Kongens Gade, St. Thomas, VI 00802
Phone: 340-774-0100 Fax: 340-779-7153 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org