SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight's topic is Faithful Men; are there any left? Is a man even CAPABLE of being faithful? Well that has and still remains open for debate. So many women have that 1 dream of just having a faithful man which it seems most people think is more of a Cindarella story; especially since television and the media are known for displaying men as unfaithful, cheaters, and for being heartless.
But what about the women who absolutely adore their man and say that they know their man is totally faithful even in a room full of naked women? YES, some women are really convinced that their man is that dedicated to them and the question is if your man didn't give you a reason to think he's unfaithful, then whynot give him the benefit of the doubt?
There's a lot to debate about on this topic so make sure you tune in by dialing 347-838-9540 on Monday at 9PM Eastern Standard Time and be sure to press 1 if you would like to speak to the hosts.
In today's Reality TV era cheating is as common as a cold. Creeping has become a rights of passage for many men and women. What are we looking for? Do we even know how to maintain it once we get it? Join Zion; the minister of information, and motivational therapist and author Titus Broom this evening at 6pm as they step inside the men's room to discuss: Can 1 man be faithful to 1 woman?
Guys if you could go back in time to talk to your younger self what would you say? Our radio show is more than just making self-proclamations of being "real" men, it's a state of mind and a way of life. First and foremost, we do not hate ladies. But we cant stand the 98% of women out there who feel entitled for free drinks and dinners. Although we are brutally honest and unyielding in our views on soft males, single mothers, and mad black women, we do not promote hating or completely disrespecting women. However, we DO hate and disrespect is the never-ending BS that too many men have to go through on a daily basis when dealing with most women and society. In other words, we have no problem expressing absolute contempt towards any irrational, disrespectful, and/or unrealistic behavior or attitude that is normally portrayed by women. We are feverishly working to put an end to all of that.
Join Adrian “DJ Allnite Long, Elliot “Black Cesar” Campbell, Rich “Big Rich” Muscadin and Timothy “DJ Kemetik” Sifford tonight for The Smokers Parlor as the fellas explore issues that are for and about men. From politics to health tune in as the fellas go hard, get real, and be truthful with no chaser!
Tune in for this weeks topic:
The Pastor J. Rouse Show Live On Air, Wright On Point Hot Topics, The Discussion and so much more....
- New music from all around the world previewing and exclusively here on The Pastor J. Rouse Show....
- Wright On Point Hot Topic continued: Church bans children to keep child molester pastor....true story...full details and discussion.
- Starting The Discussion: Why don't men go to church? Why are the churches full of women?
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, message us on Facebook at Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications or The Pastor J. Rouse Show, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "What Is a Black Life Worth?"
We'll discuss at length the death of Eric Garner, a Staten Island man who died while in police custody.
The Conversation starts at 7PM (CST) / 8PM only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedie
Add your voice to the conversation by calling (347) 324-5327 press #1 to chime in.
The real issues men and women is face in their daily live. CobasmRadio is taking the gloves off by letting the men and the women go toe to toe in the debate with the hosts J & J. You won't believe it to you hear it bring it on the discusses.
Dan Stalp, President of Sandler Sales Training and Duct Tape Marketing coach, Bill Brelsford, owner of Rebar Business Builders answer your sales and marketing questions. On this episode some of the topics up for discussion include:
Determining why your sales cookbook is falling short. Do you have the "right recipe" to produce results?
Bridges of reliance
New apps to simplify your scheduling and nightmare "to do" lists
for more information on Dan Stalp, visit online at: http://www.effectivesales.sandler.com
or to learn more about Bill Brelsford, go online to: http://www.rebarbusinessbuilders.com
Long-distance relationships are not for the faint of heart. Sure, the beginnings of love feel like hearts and giggles and imaginings of what’s to come, but what about the lagging times in the middle when you’re physically apart, and love and admiration start to wage a private war against life-sized fears and doubt? Is this relationship worth it? Are you fooling yourself? Does this person really like me? Do we have what it takes to survive this?
Take a break from those self-defeating thoughts for a moment and consider this: it’s perfectly natural to feel doubt and fear in the lulls of a long-distance relationship. In the frustrating times between those magical long weekends and planned visits, you just want to spend time with someone that you really like and who you want to really like you, too. You need reassurance that your strong feelings of love and admiration are reciprocated. So what do you do? How do you cope with a long-distance relationship?
But before you judge your friends in long distance relationships, stay tuned in to the show tonight as we discuss 10 ways that long distance relationships can help, rather than hurt, a couple: "Positive Controversy"
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (17 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Conservative Report (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- The EMS Show (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)