SORT BY Relevancy
We chat with Ben Jones of StateCollege.com to get an in-depth state of Penn State. On this show, we discuss Penn State's recruiting in Ohio, and how the coaching change at Maryland could impact that, whether Penn State's offense has improved, and why it was struggling to begin with. We also talk about Penn State's injury situation, Ohio State's inability to put a team away, predictions for Ohio State-Penn State, and other B1G chatter, including Michigan and Michigan State. Also, we talk about FIFA.
It's our annual #Thanksgiving show. Maybe we'll talk about #BlackLivesMatter. Maybe not. Whatever the case, be sure to drink your Ovaltine.
Topic: THE STATE OF BLACK AMERICA
Join us at www.thesmokingglasshour.com and if you want to engage in the conversation dial: 773-897-6398
Let's talk about Solutions and not Focus on the Problem.
The National Urban League released its 39th edition of the State of Black America—Save Our Cities: Education, Jobs + Justice, evaluating these issues and their impact on equality in America.
The organization says “the state of black America is in crisis,” and the report’s findings provide a sobering but necessary look into the challenges affecting the black community.
Many of us have experienced strings of failed relationships. At points in time it seems like others just don't get it! On top of that, people always have their own idiosyncrasies and intolerable habits. Dating and maintaining friendships can be nerve-wracking to say the least. Have you ever wondered whether the problem is you? Or have you always assumed it was others? Tune in this week as Dr. And Lady Newells dig into where these strings of failed relationships come from. Relationship Central wants to hear from you!
After winning their first title in 40 years back in June, the Golden State Warriors are at it again. The 11-0 start has made some wonder if this team can be stopped. Steph Curry is once again cooking up an MVP-type season. Even without head coach Steve Kerr at the controls, co-pilot and assistant coach Luke Walton has kept everyone together.
Who are Golden State's challengers? How good can this core be? Are we looking at the NBA's next dynasty? Is Golden State changing the way teams win the NBA title?
Join me for a conversation that's sure to be a splash. Join us at (347) 308-8219 to talk about the current state of the Warriors
Much Matters Mondays at 7pm East Coast Time on State of the Black Parent #blogtalkradio.
This is a layman (novice) and informative podcast that address on the Education, Economics, & Enterprise of the Alkebulan bloodline.
#BlackParentsLive #bpnow #statebp #blkyouthradio #blacklifestories
We will have a Special Guest, Anthony Elder, speak on car care. We will discuss on aide to assist in transportation needs, the town hall meet in Brooklyn (BK Reader), and the Winter Black Business Directory Hangout. #blackfriday #blackdollarsmatters #blackdollaraction
1. In an acknowledgment of severe shortcomings in its effort to create a force of moderate rebels to battle the Islamic State in Syria, the Pentagon is drawing up plans to significantly revamp the program by dropping larger numbers of fighters into safer zones as well as providing better intelligence and improving their combat skills.
2. The UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage has warned that thousands of ISIS jihadists could use the migrant crisis to “flood” into Europe, as he urged Britons not to “allow their compassion to imperil their safety”.
3. Work on a 30-kilometer fence along a southern stretch of Israel’s border with Jordan has begun amid efforts to protect Israel against security threats and to keep migrants and asylum seekers from entering the country.
4. Iran’s defense minister hailed the nuclear accord struck with world powers as a “surrender” by “the superpowers” to “the majesty” of Iran.
5. Iraq has put F-16 warplanes acquired from the United States into action against the Islamic State group for the first time.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Job 19:25 which reads: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth."
Our second coming quote for today is from Charles Spurgeon: He said, "Some think that this descent of the Lord will be postmillennial — that is, after the thousand years of his reign. I cannot think so. I conceive that the advent will be premillennial that he will come first, and then will come the millennium as the result of his personal reign upon earth."
Skyline Raiders vs Rowlett Eagles Play-by-Play
2015 Texas State Playoffs
Sonny Clark and Bill Serna On The Call!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress