SORT BY Relevancy
Upclose and personal interview with Walnita Decuir, the author of When the Music Stops and the first mother of Southern rapper Lil Boosie's children.
Walnita will discuss her debut novel which is based off of her life with the rapper. We will discuss her new make-up line and her new reality television show.
When the Music Stops Synopsis
Sherell Devore vows to ride for her love, Baisean "Bae" Torrei despite his infidelities. At the age of fourteen she surrendered her mind, body and soul to him. In exchange she was given the life of a fairy tale, having access to all the money...cars...jewelry and clothes she wanted. Never having a want in the world because money wasn't a thing. Everywhere she went people smiled in her face yet secretly plotted her downfall all because she was with one of the biggest entertainers in her city. It's a perfect world until the Music stops...The question is will she be able survive the blow of ultimate betrayal delivered by her one true love...Bae.
Available now on amazon Kindle and www.lffpublishing.com
Join Host Live Chats
- The Douglas Coleman Show (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Loren (3 chatters)
- The Flippin Lyme Foundation (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- Pure Inspiration (1 chatters)