SORT BY Relevancy
Finding the greatest common factor, GCF; factor by grouping; factoring trinomials of the form x^2 + bx + c using a processed trial and error; factoring trinomials of the form ax^2 + bx + c using the a*c method; factoring using substitutions for almost quadratic expressions; and factoring specials products such as perfect square trinomails, the difference of two squares, and the sum and difference of two cubes.
In this episode, we will review the different ways of factoring quadratic and cubic polynomial functions/equations. We will use the trial and error method when the highest exponent is two for quadratic equations and the coefficient of that x-square term is one. When the coefficient is one, there is not any values in front of the variable, x.
We will also use the grouping method when there are four terms. Generally, the highest expoent is three, for example x-cube. We group two terms at a time and find the greatest common factor in each grouping. There's more, so listen.
We will briefly discuss other ways of factoring polynomials using the p/q method.
Invoice Factoring & How It Works is our topic on The Core Business Show with Tim Jacquet. Invoice Factoring & How It Works - factoring, also known as accounts receivable factoring, is a business term used to describe a method in which companies sell their outstanding receivable invoices in order to gain immediate cash for their business.
Adam Lomax of Oxygen Funding discusses how Factoring can help companies expedite their growth. We add new content daily, so come back often!
What are the different types of Motor Carrier Authority? What do they allow you to do? How can factoring companies and dispatch services book loads and trucks without any authority? Also, negotiations: How can you add value to your business to get better rates? These topics and your questions will be covered on todays show!
The recession, which began in 2007, has changed the landscape of business financing. Over the past few months, Segueway to Success has featured numerous guests from various sectors of the world of business finance. This week we tackle the growing, and often-misunderstood world of factoring.
Join Brent, Tom and their guest Debra Wilson from Vertex Financial in Dallas, Texas. Debra has been in the factoring industry for over 30 years and has watched it pass through various phases and client perceptions. She will make a foreign topic feel domestic and perhaps enlighten one of our listeners enough to at least consider the unthinkable; factoring their assets as a choice, not as a necessity or last ditch effort.
Email us at Brent@SeguewaySolutions.com
For polynomials (find the domain, range, maximum, minimum, and axis of symmetry), graphing quadratic and polynomials functions, factoring, quadratic equation to find zeros, write linear equations that are parallel and perpendicular to a given equation with a point on the line parallel or perpendicular to the given equation.
Let's talk candidly about sex and today's teenager. Talking about sex with your teen today is more critical than ever before. Most parents avoid the conversation all together because of the awkwardness of the subject matter and the fact that they would like to see their teen be their baby forever never factoring in that one day they would experience sexual intercourse. How do you or how did you talk to your children about their bodies and sex? Call Ms. Mary, Saunta James & Wil the tech guy with your comment!
P. Leon King
P. Leon King is the Managing Partner of K-WAM Financial Solutions; an Alternative Financing for Small Business serving the Jacksonville, Florida Area. He leads the team of alliances that provide financial solutions for your business. Mr. King is a strategic leader with over 20 years of finance and management experience. He has met aggressive financial and operational objectives throughout his career in the healthcare and mortgage industries. In addition to negotiating contracts large and small, he has facilitated more than $200 million in small business financing and commercial and residential real estate.
K-WAM Financial Solutions’ primary mission is to support small businesses. The Unsecured Business Finance Program is our latest offering to fulfill this commitment. Please contact us for additional details about this new program.
Contact: (904) 220-2567 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.k-wamfs.com
In this economy who isn't looking for new and creative ways to raise money? Have you considered factoring? Tune in to learn about factoring and how it might help your business.
Our guest, Gary Honig is the President of Creative Capital Associates a commercial finance company based in Washington DC. For the past 14 years his company has been providing working capital to emerging technology companies.
It's coming! The book How to be a Finance Rock Star is coming in December. Get on the pre-order list now!
Hosted by Nicole Fende, The Numbers Whisperer ™. Ms. Fende is a credentialed actuary, experienced CFO, former Investment Banker and President of Small Business Finance Forum LLC.
This weekly show is perfect for small businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and independent consultants.
We all feel a need to take more control of our lives and try to fit more in terms of balancing our obligations to work and family. It's work-life balance and factoring in family needs that take precedence so we won't feel resentful for either of them.
Women with young kids are the fastest growing segment of the American workforce and they are in desperate need of jobs with wome sort of flexibility.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss Reasons for Workplace Flexibility.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)