SORT BY Relevancy
.Coming out of a Chocolate Easter Bunny coma, we get back to racing this weekend with F1, Formula E, Nascar and F1! We also will go over the new wing flaps for Indycar and also give you a preview of what the indy500 grid might look like come May!
Don't forget to sub and download Speedway Diegst to keep up to date on ALL shows under the Speedway Digest banner!
It was a fascinating day in Bahrain during Formula One Qualifying. Mercedes champion and current master of the universe in Formula One, Lewis Hamilton did not disappoint as he easily cruised into pole position. In four races, Hamilton has been on pole four times for a total of 42, which places him 4th on all times list of pole sitters.
Following Hamilton was Sebastian Vettel, Nico Rosberg, Kimi Raikkonen, and Valtteri Bottas. Two top drivers will dominate the front row on race day and fans will be in for a blockbuster. Bottas Williams-Martini teammate Felipe Massa qualified 6th and Red Bull Daniel Ricciardo 7th. Carlos Sainz Jr. with Toro Rosso and Romain Grosjean with Lotus were, 9th and 10th respectively.
As we last reported, the thorn in the side of the powerful Mercedes team will be, and is, the new and improved Ferrari team with former Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen.
Sahara Force India’s Nico Hulkenberg qualified 8th and Sergio Perez 11th. Unfortunately for the McLaren-Honda team, Fernando Alonso made a gallant effort but was held at 14th, and Jenson Button’s car appeared to have some electrical issues preventing him from making it into Q3. Red Bull Daniil Kvyat rolled into a sand trap at P3 and failed to make it past Q1.
Stay tuned to Xiro Xone News and F1 Sports
.Tonight we look back at Barber and Richmond and get you ready for the Month Of May with the start of our Indy500 covrage! Get you reved up and ready, along the way we'll talk about the controversy in Nascar, Formula E will not be going to Moscow, and whats in store along the way!
Nascar ran their race at PIR tying the Daytona500, Indycar retruned to Action with a repeat of last year but with more Green Flag Racing, F1 gets set to fire the engines on its season, and the Formula E Debacle coming out of Mexico will put a curumba in your day
WOW!!! Is all we have to say about Smith Mountain right now. There has been some really good bags of fish being caught at Smith Mountain right now. And who knows what is to come with the stocking of the F1 Tiger bass. We will have Local fisherman Johnny Martin and Chad Green on to talk about how great fishing has been at Smith. And aslo to talk about how the stocking of the F1 Tiger Bass has been going. And how the future of Smith looks. Also there has been alot of buzz around the rule change on the Potomac River. So tune in this Sunday at 9pm ET to hear what we have to say about it all.
Join Paul, Dave and me as we talk sense about F1. We reckon the summer break was a good time for a special podcast to unpack the sport and discuss the elephant in the room. Formula 1 is currently considering what changes, if any, need to take place for 2016 and beyond in order to keep itself relevant to its constituents and we're keen to talk about the current state of F1 and share our thoughts on the topics.
We cover Sporting and Technical regulations as well as the race weekend and share some thoughts we have on such matters as penalties, track limits, engines, customer cars, stewarding, Friday practice and much more. A lot more. It's a long cast but there's a lot to discuss. We hope you enjoy our mid-season discussion.
This friday night at 8pm, I will be joining V.j. Collins on Dark Matter Melanin, We'll be talking about the Chaos that is the F1 qualifyingformat, the entry list for the indy 500, and how catering to black fans could benefit the industry, as well as a host of other issues.
Call in to listen and ask question at (347) 884-9299 Friday 8pm Eastern Standard Time, Dark Matter Melanin part of the Tru Radio Network. turn on, Tune in and TURN UP!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (46 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (22 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (8 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Truth Seekers USA (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- American Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (3 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Sharing with Shani (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Chris Monroe Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)