SORT BY Relevancy
Are you tired of feeling tired? If the answer is yes, then the solution to your problem doesn¹t simply lie in getting more shut-eye. At this
tele-lunch & learn expect to discover how a healthy diet, regular exercise, and proper stress management are your best allies in the fight against fatigue.
The Wrestling Heads Radio crew return to the air on the Elite Podcast Network following this week's episode of Monday Night RAW to talk about the world of professional wrestling including what happened on RAW, what's upcoming at Extreme Rules & more!
According to the CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, insufficient sleep is a public health epidemic. For the average adult, the required amount of sleep is 8 hours. A recent study revealed that 1/3 of adults tend to sleep less than 6 hours. In 2009, nearly 17.5% of adults between the ages 18 – 45 admitted to nodding off while driving to and from work. Research also suggests that lack of sleep can result in a lower quality of life for a person. In addition, these sleep deprived individuals tend to experience illness more frequently than people who get the required amount of sleep. People who continuously lack proper sleep are also more likely to experience an inability to concentrate on tasks throughout the day. These people may experience a more difficult time with their memory or the interactions that they experience, which result in more confusion than someone getting the required amount of rest. Today we will be discussing: Reducing Nurse Fatigue with Nurse Reezena H. Malaska, RN, MSN, and CCRN.
Are you tired of not feeling right?
Would you like to feel more relaxed, calmer, and happier while living with less pain?
Have you had enough of knowing there is something wrong with your body but not getting the answers you need from your physician?
Are you starting to realize that something else needs to be done?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the podcast for you!!
On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 8PM Dr. Jess Armine will interview Dr. Steven Zodkoy, author of the best seller, " Misdiagnosed: The Adrenal Fatigue Link".
Dr. Steven Zodkoy is a board-certified chiropractor, nutritionist, and kinesiologist who, for over twenty years, has specialized in treating patients who have been deemed "untreatable" through a standard course of treatment. Dr. Zodkoy attended Rutgers University and received his bachelor’s degree and Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic at the age of twenty-four. He is currently a licensed chiropractor in the states of New Jersey and New York and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Dr. Zodkoy is an applied kinesiologist, Certified Nutrition Specialist® (CNS®), a Diplomate of the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition (DCBCN) and a Diplomate of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition (DACBN).
He presently is working with military personnel and veterans to overcome the effects of PTSD and TBI's, and his recent research into this area is yielding excellent results.
“There are no untreatable patients, just untried treatments.” —Dr. Steven Zodkoy
People, I have heard this doctor speak...you don't want to mis this one! See you then!
In this show you’ll learn:
The role of the adrenal glands
Some of the common signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue
The dangers of not responding to the signals of adrenal exhaustion
Your adrenal glands are each no bigger than a walnut and weigh less than a grape, yet are responsible for one of the most important functions in your body: managing stress.
When you have adrenal fatigue your entire body feels it and suffers from extreme exhaustion as well.
It’s estimated that up to 80 percent of adults experience adrenal fatigue during their lifetimes, yet it remains one of the most under-diagnosed illnesses in the United States.
Join Dr. Ritamarie as she uncovers the causes, dangers and cures of this common disorder.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that plants and herbs play on your hormones and digestive health, as well as strategies to include in your daily routines to achieve more vitality.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (14 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (10 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (8 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (5 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (4 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (4 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (4 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (4 chatters)
- Tales of Hair and Hairy Tales (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)