SORT BY Relevancy
The weekly podcast featuring Ed Boston and Vanessa Vasquez from Vasquez Extreme Sports. We look at the worlds of professional wrestling and MMA.
In this episode of the Red Light Sports Ramble, Evan and Troy will recap an exciting weekend in sports. They will talk about California Chrome and the Belmont. There will be talk about the NHL finals between the LA Kings and the NY Rangers. Plus we will have another NBA Finals game to break down between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Plus don't forget all the MLB action that is happening. Fasten your seatbelts and put your foot on the gas - its time to recap the weekend in sports.
On this week's Faith in Action Radio, Richard Haas will be looking at the controversial topic of Homosexuality & Christianity. What and how should bible believing Christians do to put our Faith into Action when dealing with this topic. This will be a multifaceted discussion on this topic.
Do you have a comment or question for Rich, then call in during the show at 347 – 826 – 7944. Remember you also can join in on the topic on our chat room on Blog Talk Radio. Make sure to follow us on Facebook at Empowered by Christ (E.B.C.) and on Twittier..If you want to learn more about this show's topic or other topics such as; theology, apologetics, worldview events, the Bible, biblical doctrine, Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, and much more check out our website at www.empoweredbyChrist.org.
Action research is inquiry or research in the context of focused efforts to improve the quality of an organization and its performance. It typically is designed and conducted by practitioners who analyze the data to improve their own practice. Action research can be done by individuals or by teams of colleagues.
An action research proposal is the first part of the action research paper. The main difference is that you put the methodology section into the future tense and include a detailed research timeline.
I just want to give special thanks to Instructor Anthony Valley. Instructor Valley, having you as an instructor has been a real blessing. Thank you!
A weekly two hour broadcast focusing on the worlds of professional wrestling and mixed-martial arts. Featuring Ed Boston and Vanessa Vasquwz of VasquezSports.com
This Week On Talking Terror, The Crew Dives Into The Extreme Side Of The Pool! Do You Like Dismemberment? How About Bodily Harm? Modification? Also Known As Torture "Pron", We're Going To Explore Some Of The More Violent Films In The Horror Pantheon! We'll Kick It Off With Eli Roth's "Hostel" (2005), Where An Unplanned Trip To Eastern Europe Turns Into More Than These Young American Men Bargained For! From There, We'll Take A Stroll Into French Territory, With "Martyrs" (2008)! Here, A Young Woman's Quest For Revenge Takes Her And A Friend Into Places No Person Wants To Go! Get Ready For A Nasty, Messy And Bloodsoaked Episode! We'll Also Discuss This Past Sunday's "The Walking Dead" Premiere That Kicked Off Season 5 Of AMC's Hit Show! Bring Your Ball Gags People! Stay Scared!
Real Fans Real Talk is a sports talk show that debates sports in an unorthadox way with entertaining charachters that provide their own unique comical touch. Most of the hosts are natives of Brooklyn, NY. We cover all teams and all sports on the professional, college, and other levels. In this weeks episode we go over week 3 in NFL Football, NCAA Football, MLB playoff race, and much more sports topics. Check out the hosts of the award winning TV show as they go over this week in sports.
Welcome to another award winning episode of The Sports Narrative Radio Show (please no fact checking)! On this episode:
- We look back at the 1985 KC Royals and compare them to this team 29 years later in The Narrative
- A breakdown of Game 1 of the fall classic and Jeff and Mr Feltman go head to head on their picks
- Dustin weighs in with his thoughts on the surprise new Texas Rangers skipper and JD's plan going into the winter
- The Cowboys keep on rolling and Dustin and Jerry keep on smiling! That and the rest of the NFL action from the weekend
- A stop at Mick's Pub includes an interesting challenge for the show and any other listeners out there (hello?)
- Mr Bowers did a little scouting work on the FSU vs ND game this weekend and has some interesting takes on Jameis Winston and others. All that and the rest of the CFB slate
- We finish up with some NHL, NBA, NASCAR, EPL, MLS and any other bunch of letters we come up with.
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
Listen LIVE Wed Oct 22nd from 8:30-10:20p CDT or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
In talking all things sports this show will cover a wide assortment of topics from current events in sports (arrests, playoffs, etc), results, and any other interesting topics that may come up. We will also take calls to talk about you the fan's point of view. So please join us on Wednesday at 7pm for this live discussion of all things sports so tune in and let's spread the good word!
Join Host Live Chats
- Susan Puzio (9 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (8 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- Wrestlenomics Radio (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- peace333 (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)