SORT BY Relevancy
Do you need an executive coach? Join Grant D Fairley from the VIP Executive Coaching group and the Fellowship of Executive Coaches for a discussion on this. Learn the times in your career when having an executive coach will help you. Discover more about the process of executive coaching.
For HR and ER professionals, learn how executive coaching can assist you in the professional development of people in your group as well as how coaching can assist those facing a crisis.
There is also a discussion about how to evaluate an executive coach to discover if they are right for you. What is the difference between a life coach and an executive coach?
Executive coaching is not just for CEOs but for all levels of management in an organization. It is also helpful for people in government, charitable ogranizations and other groups where leaders must be effective and accountable.
Who needs an Executive Coach? You will know more after hearing this episode.
What can an executive or other leader learn from the classic fairy tale, "The Emperor's New Clothes"? The answer of course is many things. Join a new look at another of the old stories to help you see life and leadership more clearly. Your host is executive coach and seminar speaker, Grant Fairley.
This episode will help you to prevent, assess and make decisions more carefully as a leader. When the inevitable happens and you make a mistake, this episode will help you know what to do next to protect your career and to be a leader worthy of trust.
On this program, we will explore the world of executive recruiting with the inventor of the word "recruiter", and his colleague, a consultant to the industry.
Join the conversation as we invite Bob Snelling of Ross-HR Inc. and Daniel Mueller of SOLID Executive Partners, to share some insight that will help you leverage this information to accelerate your own executive career.
Frankie and Terri continue their series on your coaching scenarios, asking the important question: WHAT IF. “What happens when…” “How should you handle…” Today, the subject is executive coaching, and our guest coaching expert is Karen Cappello. What are the important things to remember when coaching the business executive?
Coaching Impact Radio. Brought to you by Impact Coaching Academy.
This fairy tale is the Aesop Fable about the Tortoise and the Hare. As with all the "Fairley Tales", Grant Fairley takes a different look at the story to give a fresh perspective on its application to life.
In this case, he gives the executive a way at looking at challenges that are part of being a leader. You will be surprised by what he has to say about this fairy tale.
Grant Fairley is a senior executive coach and seminar speaker who will entertain and challenge your thinking about leadership and life.
Rev. Dr. Darryl B. Ingram will join us to share his knowledge and unique perspective on executive church leadership. Dr. Ingram has served as the Executive Director of Christian Education for the African Methodist Episcopal Church (AMEC) since 2004 and he is candidate for Bishop in 2016. If you have ever wondered what do those people do, don't miss this show.
Join Grant Fairley of Canadian Executive Coaching to learn what is new in the area of executive coaching as a solution for executives, senior management and top sales people.
Grant will also discuss executive coaching as an important tool for anyone in Human Resources where they can use an executive coach to work with conflict management, improving performance and a periodic tune-up in support of their key personnel.
The presentation will also touch on how to select an executive coach and the nature of the relationship in an effective coaching strategy.
Alternative and innovative coaching methods will be included in the show as well.
Grant Fairley is also the Director of the Fellowship of Executive Coaches. He is a graduate of Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois. He has been in the "people business" since graduating in 1981.
In addition to coaching, Grant Fairley is an author, inventor of the Iasis Healthcare techology patent in Canada and is a seminar speaker across Canada and the United States.
Whether you’re creating a to-do list for grocery shopping or a doctor checking off procedural items before a surgery, we all make lists. In THE EXECUTIVE CHECKLIST: A Guide for Setting Direction and Managing Change, James M. Kerr gives examples of new organizational concepts being implemented in businesses today and how it’s helping them to be better and stay better. Jim will be joining us to talk about some of the best techniques and tips for accomplishing our to-dos.
James Kerr is a management consultant and organizational behaviorist. As a partner at BlumShapiro Consulting, he specializes in corporate transformation, strategy formulation, business process redesign and Internet and technology management and planning. He is the author of The Executive Checklist as well as three other business texts.
Today’s sponsor is Audible.com, a leading provider of spoken audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/businessgrowth
Today's show is sponsored by Clarity of Course Sales Training. This supportive digital sales training program (MP3 audio + digital workbook) will take you step-by-step through the sales process and help you create your own powerful sales plan.
The Recession is Over!
Since the end of the Great Recession, the economy has added 9.1 million jobs, and the unemployment rate has fallen from 10 percent to 5.8 percent. The job market is much healthier today than at any point since the Great Recession. When the economy is doing well, more people typically enter the job market because there are more jobs available.
Joining @bge_radio CEO and Founder Ken Schmitt of TurningPoint Executive Search speaks on the state of the job market, who's working, who isn't, and why?
There are many leadership models. It is important to know which one is the one you are using. Often we end up in a leadership pattern without thinking through how we arrived there and if it is the best way to go.
Join Grant D Fairley, senior executive coach, for his presentation on what kind of executive you may be and what kind of executive you could become!
Join Grant D. Fairley for this executive coaching talk on the importance of understanding your leadership style. With all the demands on executives to produce results, how do you manage and motivate those on your team to get the best results?
Grant will explore the important balance that a leader needs to have to manage for success.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- in5d (25 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (14 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (14 chatters)
- Rifleman (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Quagmire America (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- 65620 (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- redmaryland (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- 65457 (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (0 chatters)