SORT BY Relevancy
Do you need an executive coach? Join Grant D Fairley from the VIP Executive Coaching group and the Fellowship of Executive Coaches for a discussion on this. Learn the times in your career when having an executive coach will help you. Discover more about the process of executive coaching. For HR and ER professionals, learn how executive coaching can assist you in the professional development of people in your group as well as how coaching can assist those facing a crisis. There is al
What can an executive or other leader learn from the classic fairy tale, "The Emperor's New Clothes"? The answer of course is many things. Join a new look at another of the old stories to help you see life and leadership more clearly. Your host is executive coach and seminar speaker, Grant Fairley. This episode will help you to prevent, assess and make decisions more carefully as a leader. When the inevitable happens and you make a mistake, this episode wi
This fairy tale is the Aesop Fable about the Tortoise and the Hare. As with all the "Fairley Tales", Grant Fairley takes a different look at the story to give a fresh perspective on its application to life. In this case, he gives the executive a way at looking at challenges that are part of being a leader. You will be surprised by what he has to say about this fairy tale. Grant Fairley is a senior executive coach and seminar speaker who will entertain and challenge your t
There are many leadership models. It is important to know which one is the one you are using. Often we end up in a leadership pattern without thinking through how we arrived there and if it is the best way to go. Join Grant D Fairley, senior executive coach, for his presentation on what kind of executive you may be and what kind of executive you could become!
Join Grant D. Fairley for this executive coaching talk on the importance of understanding your leadership style. With all the demands on executives to produce results, how do you manage and motivate those on your team to get the best results? Grant will explore the important balance that a leader needs to have to manage for success.
Join Grant Fairley of Canadian Executive Coaching to learn what is new in the area of executive coaching as a solution for executives, senior management and top sales people.
Grant will also discuss executive coaching as an important tool for anyone in Human Resources where they can use an executive coach to work with conflict management, improving performance and a periodic tune-up in support of their key personnel.
The presentation will also touch on how to select an executive coach an
Grant Fairley takes you on a journey through another of the classic fairy tales with a twist. Learn what Humpty Dumpty can teach the executives and others in business. This is part of a series of "Fairley Tales" that are used in the executive coaching process as leaders explore their world. These stories are also featured in seminars, workshops and retreats through Strategic Seminars. The power of stories - especially those we know well can help us see ourselv
Join Jennifer M Hatfield, MHS,ccc/slp when she discusses how to identify your child's Executive Functioning weaknesses and select the right tool for the job.
Be sure to join the discussion at our active communities on FB and Twitter too.
Do you want to work with Jennifer? Visit her website for more information.
Grant Fairley uses classic fairy tales and fables as part of his seminar series and coaching to help people lock in some of the important principles for leading and making the tough choices as an executive. Listen to his presentation using The Gingerbread Man for executives. These "Fairley Tales" are part of an upcoming book called "Fairy Tales For Life" to be published in 2010 by Silverwoods Publishing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (96 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (35 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (17 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (17 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (16 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- OpshareRadio (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- HME Radio (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (3 chatters)
- DavidHittle (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- Prophetess Prov31Diamond (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (1 chatters)
- Digital Wisdom (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- Strength Talk Radio (0 chatters)