SORT BY Relevancy
I think the answer to this question is contained within the definition of the word "faithful." The concept of marriage or partnership stems from a history of dowries, deals and ownership. As time has progressed, humans have tried to make it more beautiful, but one aspect that hasn't been questioned in mainstream culture is the concept of monogamy.
Even in many spiritual practices which recognize that attachment is the root of suffering, monogamy is the exception. In other words, you can work on all aspects of releasing attachments while still accepting it is normal and healthy to have attachment to what your partner does with his/her love, and especially with his/her sexuality. Herein may lie the problem.
There are many of us who feel a desire to be with someone else while in a relationship with someone but it is supressed because if we want the love of the person we are with, we have to keep ourselves only unto them.
The talk about it tonight on Blogtalkradio/dpradioxl at 8:00
Call us with any questions you may have or just join in the discussion 909-232-9216
Welcome to this Mothership of the Seed Dropper Nation where the Mother is first and last, Mother of civilization. We will focus on the Upliftment of Mothers and Children.
This series will present Mothers of different walks of life who have reclaimed their power.
The Power of manifesting the life they want.
The Power of Healthy Sexuality
The Power of Healing
The Power of Motherhood and Sistarhood.
This weeks guest are: Demeshia LadyDee Williams the Author of "Unscripted," and Professional Numerologist.
Melody"AFI"Bell Griot/Storyteller, musician, poet & singer.
Nichole Peters Published Author/Entrepreneur Women of Love, Power, and Respect! and CEO/Author-Coach.
Get on Board this Mothership and get Renewed with Right Knowledge.
Beginning new moon Virgo, Rosh Codesh Elul, join me for 7 weeks of in-depth conversations with Xolah Locia . We will discuss my creation, the Prayergams and his teachings of Transorgasmic Sexuality both of which are focus on the benefits of transmuting orgasms and how the holy water of our sexual energy can deeply nourish the roots of our sacred tree.
We begin on Rosh Codesh Elul, the 12th month of the hebrew calendar (where prayers for forgiveness and mercy are gearing up the nation of Israel in preparation for the new year) and we will end on the first day of Sukkot, the holy holiday where we celebrate the remembrance of the pilgrimage to jerusalem.
Check out Esoteric Sexology and get a flavor for his genius behind Xolah Locia. And of course, if you feel inclined.... embrace my "role for humanity" as a Tantric Rabbi and creator of Prayergasm™.
I will address the 7 days of creation in the form of meditations I created in the model of Prayergasm while Xolah Locia dives us deeper into the mystery of the kabbalistic world within...
We are SO looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.
Divine Love & Blessings,
Melinda & Xolah
If interested about Prayergasm 40 day journeys or coaching, please join Melinda's list by clicking here.
Join host Gettysburg Gerry and co-hosts Cassius Wright and Bryan Foster for a great discussion about Google Glass. Where it is going, where it has come from, it is an evolving beta project that is moving right along. Join us for a great discussion.
Tonight is our Google Glass episode on SteamFeed Radio. Co hosts Cassius Wright and Bryan Fosster will be joined by Chara Kelly. The topic as always will be Google Glass. This week will be talking about the progress the device has been making inching ever closer to a viable, everyday, product. Glass is showing some real signs that it's uses are limited to our imaginations, and creativity. We also will be talking the new roll out of XE20 and what that brings to the Glass experience.
Proclaim It Radio presents Hip Hop Education
Hip Hop Education is a youth service movement igniting the power of today’s youth to make their mark with their voice. HHE motivates, prepares and mobilizes youth to take action through music, service projects, campaigns and leadership initiatives. We also provide tools and resources to help youth change the world and themselves through service.
What is Hip Hop?
Too many people are unclear as to what Hip Hop really is and tend to use the term frivolously. At its core, Hip Hop is so much more than mere art and entertainment. "Hip Hop is the constantly evolving spirit and consciousness of urban youth that keeps recreating itself in a never-ending cycle".
It is joy, sorrow, pleasure, pain, victory, defeat, anger, happiness, confusion, clarity, humor, intensity, dream, nightmare, life, death, and everything else in between. It is the spirit that connects the past to the present and lays a path towards the future.
That very spirit is what breathes life into a simple idea and transforms it into a living cultural movement. It change a world!
Featured Guest: Benjamin Wiggins
Call in and Press 1 to ask a question
Join me in a conversation with Lesley Love as we discuss relationships and loving yourself in every way! Heal your relationship with some spiritual growth Lesley explains why hugs and massages are key to enhancing your relationships.
Her primary interests are sacred sexuality and metaphysics are sacred sexuality and metaphysics, particularly African Traditional Religion and New Thought philosophy.
We as a society teach our female children "don't get raped" yet we seem to fail to teach our male children "don't rape". How did we reach this disconnect and how do we go about addressing it? Often during rape trials we hear people talk about how the victim was "asking for it, just look how she was dressed" and we seem to accept this analysis as valid. It isn't, why do we as a society put the onus for rape on the victim instead of where it truly belongs, on the rapist? Why do we fail to teach our male children that how a woman dresses is not an invitation to do as they please, that they should not rape no matter what excuse they feel they have?
On today's show we are discussing society's views on rape. If you feel you have a question or comment that will add to the discussion please do call in on (646)716-6583 at 4:30 pm EST.
As always if you can't catch the show live it is archived for your listening convenience.
During this hour with Marnie and special guest, Betsy Roy, you'll discover:
1. The 4 P’s of Plan Development.
2. How to understand your target audience, geographical area and attendance goals.
3. The affect on budgeting and branding between hosting a church vs. an inter-denominational event
4. The value of a professionally designed website.
5. How to increase your multi-media marketing.
6. The real truth about getting noticed in a busy marketplace.
7. How to tap into grass-roots promotion and develop group leaders.
8. The value of personal one-on-one connections vs. the depersonalized norm in our society today:
9. How to count the cost and reach your goals.
As a wife, mother, grandmother, nurse and president of Women of the Word, Betsy’s passionate pursuit in life is to know God and make Him known. The nation of Israel is also much on her heart. www.Women-of-the-Word.net
Vicki Arians At 2:12PM
Carolyn Dorazio At 2:36PM
Wendy Decker At 3:00PM
Tawnya Wojciechowski At 3:24PM
Carol Chumney At 3:36PM
Malathi Benjamin At 4:00PM
Linda Weaver At 4:24PM
Diana Howard At 4:36PM
Linda Burke At 4:48PM
Alyssa Lopiani-Reilly At 10:00AM
Danielle Piner At 10:12AM
Shauntesa Trye At 10:24AM
Suzi Neft At 10:48AM
Valerie Arnold At 11:00AM
Jane Richards At 11:12AM
Cindy Mannon At 11:36AM
Juliet Walker At 12:00PM
Carol Barclay At 12:12PM
Michelle Eder At 12:48PM
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (13 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Ron Reck (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Derek Davis (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (2 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjack (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- joeyhurt (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)