SORT BY Relevancy
There are many humble followers of Christ in the Catholic Church, however, the letter of the law as dictated and prescribed by heaven must be obeyed, for they also are commanded to come out of Babylon the Great to build Zion, saith the Lord. This is impossble without revelation, for all are liars who say they are of the true church without the revelations of Jesus Christ and the priesthood of Melchizedek.
There are also many theistic evolutionists in this church, as in all churches, built up, but not unto the Lord by authority and direct revelation. Bill O'Reilly is one of these, saith the Lord. It is impossible to attend Harvard without being infected by this disease, and it is a disease for the following reasons, for it distorts the world-view of those afflicted with it:
Theistic evolutionism pretends to a belief in God but insists in evolution as the explanation of origins. Those who take the Bible literally are considered uneducated, backward fanatics.
God used evolution as a means of creating.
The Bible contains no usable or relevant ideas which can be applied in present-day science.
The Bible must be reinterpreted when and wherever it contradicts the present evolutionary world view.
The existence of God is assumed, but He is not at all the form-giving and inspiring author of the Scriptures. Rather, the Bible is regarded as the product of historical influences; the writers reflected their own circumstances and the contemporary world view. Hence the need by these to rewrite history.
Therefore this denial of miracles by O'Reilly in his book constitutes Killing Jesus afresh, for it is actually anti Christ, for it denies the Holy Ghost, saith the Lord. I know the accounts in the Bible of Christ, are in every particular true by the visions of the Lord which I have been prvileged to behold.
Theistic Evolutionists, which have infested the Church,singing the hym, "I Am a Child of God", to keep from being hypocrites and liars (egregiously), need to sing "I Am a Child of Glop (or Goo) to be consistent with their world view--Darwinism-- which is not Mormonism, but ignorance. The truth is we are "children (sexually begotten) of the Most High" as Jesus said in John 10 and Psalms 82 and "any man teaching contrary to the Bible, Book of Mormon, and Doctrine and Covenants, (is) set down as an imposter". Joseph Smith.
They therefore lie when they sing the following:
1. I am a child of God, And he has sent me here, Has given me an earthly home With parents kind and dear.
2. I am a child of God, And so my needs are great; Help me to understand his words Before it grows too late.
3. I am a child of God. Rich blessings are in store; If I but learn to do his will, I'll live with him once more.
4. I am a child of God. His promises are sure; Celestial glory shall be mine If I can but endure.
Chorus Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, Help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do To live with him someday. Words: Naomi Ward Randall, 1908-2001. (c) 1957
Join Mr. Brett A. Scudder for his interview of Ms. Celeste Duckworth to talk about her life, work and book, The Lucy Project.
About Ms. Duckworth
Celeste S. Duckworth a dreamer and a single mother of three; went back to College to take classes in Medical Anthropology and Human Genetics her immediate goal was to become a Genetic Counselor and provide a better life for her children, but during the second year at school she wrote a Science Fiction Thriller called, “The Lucy Project, (First Quarter)” part of a series of four books, which ask the question, What If Natural Selection becomes extinct? Is there hope?
Celeste is the host of “A Taste of Ink LIVE Radio Program,” which introduces Writers, Publishers, Agents, and Book Clubs worldwide; published and un-published to talk about their writing projects, and to share valuable advice to up-and-coming writers. The radio broadcast is featured as part of VERTIKAL LIFE Magazine a Taste of Ink section.
About The Lucy Project
Natural Selection efficient, predictable and a mechanism of evolution that illustrates how we adapt, reproduce, and determining antibiotic resistance. Genetic Mutations; is there a positive and negative impact? Scientist and Evolutionists have ascribed amazing powers to mutations, an ability to create new body parts, and new animals. In reality, mutations are extremely dangerous. Once a marvelous relationship, now one is rendered extinct …..But there HOPE? Isn’t it?
This week we'll explore the assertion that Christians are being persecuted in America (spoiler alert: it's the fault of the gay-atheist-abortionist-evolutionists).
Also, Jared will talk about why you're an idiot for walking into a restaurant while carrying a rifle.
How can the debate between Evolutionists and Creationists be resolved? With a PhD in Anthropology from Columbia University, daring to explore far beyond traditional boxes, Dr. Susan B. Martinez is engaged in fascinating, groundbreaking research into the true origins of mankind, as revealed in her new book The Mysterious Origins of Hybrid Man: Crossbreeding and the Unexpected Family Tree of Humanity.
Why haven't we found the "missing link"? Does the "dumb luck" of natural selection hold up to scrutiny when we open our minds to the truth? Are we all descendents of "Adam and Eve"? What if multiple "Gardens of Eden" have existed in humanity's past?
Combining her in-depth understanding of anthropology, genetics, paleolinguistics and indigenous traditions, Susan shares a brilliantly original alternative to Darwin's evolution, revealing the ancestry of humanity as the result not of evolution, but of eons of cross-breeding. How did humanity acquire a soul? How does the "Great Leap Forward" explain the mental powers of Homo sapiens? Susan's answer may surprise you...
In a world attempting to navigate conflicts between Evolution and Creationism, Susan's work is a pivotal quantum step. After receiving her doctorate in Anthropology from Columbia University, Susan was a lecturer there in ethnolinguestics and is recognized for her authority on the Oahspe Bible. The author of multiple books, she is also the book review editor at the Academy of Spiritual and Consciousness Studies.
Frontier Beyond Fear music copyrighted by Grammy award winner Larry Seyer, www.larryseyer.com, included in this podcast with his permission.
Pastor Brian examines the various Christian interpretations concerning the creation of the universe and all of humanity. What is "Young Earth Creationism?" Could "Gap Theory" hold the answer? What about "Progressive Creationism"? Or could it have been by what "Theistic Evolutionists" purport? Maybe a "Deistic Evolution" holds the answer. Pastor Brian examines these various interpretations and brings what he feels is the most rational interpretation of the five. Be sure to check out http://pastorbrianchilton.wordpress.com.
in The Bible
From "Creation Moments": ...one of the most dangerous forms of Darwinism.Darwinism's stepchild - theistic evolution - is nothing more than Darwinism wearing fancy church-goin' clothes. Theistic evolution allows its adherents to straddle the fence by attending church on Sunday while believing that the Bible is not true. Though it may sound godly, theistic evolution does not differ in any significant way from classical Darwinism or neo-Darwinism.Why is theistic evolution so great a threat? Because it entraps followers of Christ in its web of deceit. Darwinism makes no pretense of a belief in God. It is a philosophy held largely by atheists, agnostics and others who are clearly outside the bounds. Theistic evolution, on the other hand, is the "enemy at the gates", and (the Mormons) are opening the church doors wide.Theistic evolution is built on the premise that the Bible must not be interpreted literally. How convenient! By discarding biblical literalism, a person can believe whatever he wishes. He need never embarrass himself by accepting biblical stories that are hard to swallow - like the first human pair, Adam and Eve. They were mere allegorical figures.Is theistic evolution credible? It is to people like Francis Collins, the physician-geneticist noted for his leadership of the Human Genome Project. Collins is also founder and president of the above-mentioned BioLogos Foundation, a theistic-evolution organization that teaches: "The Bible is not a scientific text and should not be read that way.... Reading the Bible as a literal, scientific text leads to inconsistencies between the revealed word of God and the scientifically derived history of the world." In other words, whenever the Bible and science disagree, it is the Bible that needs to be reinterpreted.
Go here to http://www.shockawenow.net for proof and evidence that Neo-Darwinism is officially. D E A D
We all knew it would come to this. Christians have always said the universe had a beginning but atheists claimed that the universe was eternal. Now with modern science ALL evidence shows the Christians were right and the atheists were wrong. So the atheists clung to the only thing they had to perpetuate their naturalistic world view......that is Neo-Darwinism.
Now Christians have been vindicated once again as major evolutionists are claiming Neo-Darwinism is dead and gone. What will atheists cling to now? Now that Christians have taken back the universe and have proven Creationism is right and neo-Darwinism is not only wrong....It's officially dead.
Joe speaks about Thanksgiving and what it stands for. also John West in about C.S. Lewis was he a believer in evolution?
C.S. Lewis is best known for his Narnian tales and his books of Christian apologetics. But what did Lewis think about one of today's hottest controversies - the battle between Darwinian evolution and Intelligent Design?
C.S. Lewis is best known for his Narnian tales for children and his books of Christian apologetics for adults. But what did Lewis think about one of today's hottest controversies - the battle between Darwinian evolution and Intelligent Design? Evolutionists have long claimed Lewis as one of their own, but a new essay collection proves the opposite
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (122 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- in5d (66 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- DDP Radio (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (14 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Penny Entertainment (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (0 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (0 chatters)