SORT BY Relevancy
So close and yet so far. After a dominating 3-2 win over Everton at Villa Park last weekend Aston Villa sit on 35 points. A month ago we probably would have told you that 35 was enough to guarantee safety, but surges from teams like Leicester and Sunderland mean that we're not quite over the hump yet.
Today we tackle that win and the concurrent results over the weekend. To top it off, we analyze what it will take to actually ensure Premier League survival. The good news: it's not much more! We also take a look at the incoherent ramblings of Roy Keane, answer your twitter questions, preview this weekend's match against West Ham and more!
Jack and Robert are back, and so, too, are Aston Villa. After an international break that saw plenty of players out on duty (and one injured) the club are ready to take on Everton at Goodison Park this weekend.
And after three straight goalless losses, it sure would be nice to see Villa get SOMETHING from this matchup. The good news, of course, is that Christian Benteke is back, and he should help add some potency to what has been an absolutely anemic attack.
So we've got coverage of all this and more on today's Holtecast! Remember, you can subscribe on YouTube, or to our audio-only feed at iTunes, Stitcher, BlogTalk Radio, or anywhere else you get podcasts. Thanks, as always, for listening!
Alright, losing 3-0 to Arsenal is fine. Doing the same to Chelsea? Acceptable. A 2-0 loss that was competitive for 82 minutes to Manchester City was even, dare we say it, encouraging. But 3-0 to Everton? A team that had allowed more goals than any other in the Premier League? Well, that's just infuriating.
And it doesn't help that Aston Villa played terribly to boot.
Jack and Robert are back to dissect yet another loss. Four in a row in a stretch that we knew was capable of producing exactly that kind of run. And in fact, that's the only thing keeping most Villa fans sane right now. Lose 3-0 to QPR on Monday, though, and you can bet we all lose that tenuous grasp.
0:00 - 20:00 - Arsenal vs Chelsea review, with focus on Oscar's possible concussion
20:00 - 30:30 - Everton vs Manchester United review
30:30 - 46:20 - Orlando vs Toronto review, featuring quick free-kicks and the unstoppable Jozy Altidore
46:20 - 1:01:30 - TSS scouting network
1:01:30 - end Montreal vs Club CCL Final preview
Want to join the TSS scouting nework? Subscribe at http://totalsoccershow.com/subscribe
Today we will talk about women who get pregnant because they are HIV positive (to get free treatment); rampant STD levels and cancers of sexual organs in Barbados; Barbadians are natural foopers and cheaters; Everton R. Gittens (ex-dirty cop) and his journey to permanent incarceration.
Also, Rawle Maycock our political correspondent will speak of political matters and Alex Mitchell will touch on the massive Land Fraud in Barbados.
Finally, if you are paying TAXES, it means you don't own 'the thing' you are paying taxes on. Join us for an exciting episode! Naked Departure Radio Show ("NDRS")
Join Host Live Chats
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (12 chatters)
- Ms Blue (11 chatters)
- Conspiracydude (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (3 chatters)
- The Fortress (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- STIR Strengthening Ties in the Race (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)