SORT BY Relevancy
Wecome to Thristy Thursday For The Word,
Truely the world as we know it is headed toward and have endured crisis and we need a word from the Lord to handle the time in which we live and my God the book by Dr. Myles Munroe has what we need to study and walk in for this season.
Come grab your tools weapons spiritual food you need to sustain you on the journey you are about to take if you have been a follow of our broadcast you know that the spirit is going to move and our Pastors and Ministers are going to expound on the word of God.
Tonight on 'The Boiler Room:' We'll look at the way many in the community view money; how many work 90 hours a week just to have the nice car and house; yet they avoid knowing what real happiness is. We'll also take a look at Amer Fatuhi's recent letter which claims that Assyrians didn't exist until the early 20th century. We'll also take a look at current events surrounding the homeland crisis. Listeners are encouraged to call in with questions and comments at 347-857-3847.
in Self Help
Have a cup of tea, or your favorite beverage, (we call it "MEE Time") with Music 4 Life® Radio show hosts Judith Pinkerton and Amy Frost as they focus on joy in crisis with special guest Heidi Clingen, who received a bachelor’s degree in journalism and a Dow Jones Foundation Fellowship. She held editing and staff positions at publications in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York, including Apparel News Group, The San Francisco Business Journal, and The Wall Street Journal. Fourteen years ago, Heidi formed Allwritey Writing Consulting to help experts write everything they need to succeed.
This week's topic focuses on joy in crisis? Have you been laid off, had a bad relationship, car problems, computer problems, moving, job changes, loss of loved ones, health issues, OR doing too much and not having joy and fun? Crisis and loss are a common part of our lives. Surviving is seeing how these changes are affecting you and taking steps to deal with them before they deal with you in ways that are not healthy or productive. Find out how to utilize joy in all situations.
For today's topic handout for the Radio Show, visit Amy's blog. Attend a local program.
Our guest's music choice is Happy by Pharrell Williams. Go on a journey with us as we discover how Heidi Clingen uses music to stay positively engaged in the game of life. Learn about your music listening habits to discover if you're building emotional mastery that manages more easily life's ups and downs - take the 2-hour course, downloadable Music Medicine Boot Camp.
Contact special guest Heidi Clingen at www.allwritey.com.
10 Pasos Para Frenar El Desespero Ante La Crisis, este es el tema que estaremos tocando en el dia de hoy. La vida sigue, la vida pasa y tenemos que aprender a enfrentar cada una de las cosas que suceden en ella. En ocasiones esta tarea se vuelve un poco dificil cuando enfrentamos la crisis pero existen maneras de superarlas calmadamente. Estos pasos son la clave para tu resaltar y superar cada situacion y solo tienes que poner de tu parte para realizar este objetivo.
Rape, both in the military and in the civilian world, is a very serious problem that has yet to be moved into a progressive priority slot in the government's ladder of priorities. Despite a plethora of "new" outreach programs, outcry protests, petitions, news reports and "amended protective laws" for victims, the number of rapes and other sexual crimes continue to rise. Is it possible that these crimes are on the rise because a sexually-based offense is not truly considered a crime of priority, or even a crime at all? Television shows such as Scandal, Revenge and Empire portray power as a must-have at any cost, and sex is the most effective bargaining chip--while cases such as that of the late PFC Lavena Johnson demonstrates the viewpoint of the government that rape in the military is to be swept aside in order to protect the "bigger picture", or the honor/reputation of the delgates of the world. Do the widespread projections of hypersexualized media content and the lax approach to reported sex crimes contribute to the obliterating rape crisis in our country? Join in tonight at 10:30 pm EST by calling 347-327-9967.
Will Our People Unite when a crisis come?
What types of crisis will it take to Unify?
Does it just have to happen to you before you put out the call to unite?
What will it take for our people to Unite? How?
And, what is wrong with our youth today?
What's causing them to go "buck wild?" Is there hope for them?
Please go listen to this Audio on Youtube. And come with your suggestions and comments.
What Is Wrong With Our Youth Today by UnToldKaron..
.Go to www.facebook.com/wclardy to see the video or go on youtube.com and search it there...
Join me and welcome my new co-host Jermain Mattison AKA " Main Man."
Call in 347*884-8684
Greetings T.L.O. Ministries Family,
You are invited to join us as we continue our anointed discussion based off of Dr. Myles Munroe’s Book overcoming crisis which we can all agree our world today is in desperate need of because if there was ever a time we are in crisis it is now.
The nuggets of wisdom and principles found in this book are sure to be a welcomed addition coupled with our hosts commentary and dialogue your life will be truly blessed and ministered to as you listen to each anointed lesson prepared.
Call your friends, Post on Your pages and even send an invite to your enemies because this promises to be the best 2 hours you have ever spent in your life.
Alcoholism is a family disease, a deadly one that cannot be fought by the substance abuser alone. That said, it is always an uphill battle. Those close to the alcoholic suffer tremendously. Logic does not work when dealing with addicts, nor does pleading or crying. We cannot force them to get help. We can only love and support them, give them every reason to want sobriety for themselves, and then pray that they will choose survival.
Today's special guest, Alberta Sequeira has lived this nightmare and fought this battle twice; first with her husband, and then with her daughter. Tragically, both of these battles were lost. Her husband and daughter both succumbed to their diseases. In the hopes that other families suffering similar addictions will recognize the problem, come out of hiding, and seek help without fear or embarrassment, Alberta has shared her story. She has written two hearfelt memoirs; Someone Stop This Merry-Go-Round: An Alcoholic Family in Crisis, and Please, God, Not Two: This Killer Called Alcoholism.
Alberta Sequeira is a writer, four-time award winning author, motivational speaker, and director/producer/co-host of a Massachusetts Cable TV show. She also teaches workshops for writers. Today she will tell her story, sharing hope and inspiration to all.
To learn more about Alberta Sequeira and her books, please visit http://www.albertasequeira.org
What can you possibly learn in just 15 minutes that may change the quality of your life? Good question. I guess you will have to tune in to find out.
Bob Zima, MA/LCPC, is a self described “Frequent Flyer to Hell and Back.” He has experienced many trips to the gates of Hell and has lived to tell the tale.
In this short, 15 minute podcast, Bob shares with you his insights and lessons learned from several trips to Hell and back.
On today’s show, Bob discusses how anger is the sound of hurt and/or fear leaving the soul. Hurt and fear are toxic emotions that are generated and grow due to life storms or events called crises.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- prf88 (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)