SORT BY Relevancy
It is hard to believe the holidays are here so if you aren't ready--get ready! The holidays are chocked full of about every emotion you can think of from your past to your present. It is so important, during this special time of the year, to be conscious of how you feel and grateful for the true meaning of the holidays.
Join certified life coaches Sherry Pierce and Beth Brownlee Thursday, November 20th (US), at Noon ET on Trust Your Journey Radio when they discuss Trust Your Journey--The Emotions of the Holidays. Feel free to call into the show at 347-945-5813 and join in the discussion or stream live via the internet using the link below. Blessings and they look forward to hearing from you!
Wherever life takes you--Trust Your Journey!
As the holidays approach, you can just feel the stress coming on....
Is it real stress or stress that is self-imposed? What is the difference? The holidays that occur at this time of year that include many cultures and traditions, seem to be wrought with stress and consumerism. How do we find deeper meaning amidst the chaos?
Today Nick & Joanna will discuss ways in which you can help alleviate the stress of the holiday season as well as find the deeper meaning that speaks to the longing of the soul for unity, peace, and connection.
Everything in life is cyclical. The natural cycle of the seasons tells us things about ourselves, our environment, and what we should be doing to nourish our unique nature to be in harmony with these cycles so as to stay healthy and impove our immunity during these vulnerable times.
Using the ancient science of Ayurveda along with other modalities such as hypnosis, meditation, yoga, and essential oils to tune into our essential nature to find out what's truly important and how we can reduce or eliminate those things that are toxic and increase those things that are nouishing and health-promoting. This is truly a time of going within and honoring the Sacred. We have a choice as to whether we will continue to participate in celebrating that which is about the physical or that which is about the soul. Which will you choose this holiday season?
Recevie a 20% discount on your first appointment with either Nick or Joanna when you mention this show. You may find us always at www.thekalyanacentre.com / www.drjoannacarmichael.com
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights ways to sell your art on-line. On today’s show Leslie is joined by AHA November co-host Margaret Sheldon. Join Leslie and Margaret as they discuss what you can do in the next few weeks to increase your holiday art sales. Don't miss out on this very inspiring show!
The holidays are approching fast and you don't feel you should go to any of the family gatherings or any where a friend who you are not speaking to will show up.Yet you have the holiday blues over it because you don't want to be alone and you are not married or have a spouse in your life.
As the holidays approach, what are your priorities? Is it holiday spending? Spending time with family? Giving to the unfortunate? Getting out of debt? Getting into debt? Expecting presents? Preparing for 2015? Whatever it is, how will this affect you (and your family) come January 1, 2015 and beyond?
Joining us will be Chris Ochs, Jr. - a young man with a powerful message from the Millennial voice.
Hosts: Rev. N. Dunlap, Jr. and Rev. Warren Feaster and Adia Sanders
Please "LIKE" us and join the discussion on Facebook at Possessions.Resources.Finances
'Tis the start of the season. President Obama and the majority Republican Congress are fighting on everything from Amnesty to Obamacare while shorter days and holidays create Seasonal Depression in many
Join Critical Conversations and Communities Digital News editors and writers to discuss the domestic political headlines, international headlines and therapist Paul Mountjoy joins us to talk about how Seasonal Depression may be affecting you and the ones you love and work with.
Your host is Lisa Ruth, former CIA analyst and Editor in Chief, Communities Digital News where we tell the whole story 24 hours a day.
in Self Help
The holidays are quickly apporaching. This is the season where everyone is thinking about family gatherings, gift giving, holiday functions, year end activites and more. One thing all of these plans can have in common is STRESS. Listen in as Carol Dunlop Fitness Expert and Founder of Fitness Mattrz and I share 6 things you can do right now to not only survive the holidays but to thrive through the holidays!!
Sign-up for FREE!!! 21 Day Holiday Survival Guide from 11/18/2014 - 11/30/2014
Welcome! Soul here, your host for the Holiday Blues Buster Series. Who am I? What I do? Click this link to explore all sorts of details!
Get ready to navigate every day with far less drama, doubts, guilt, shame and worry! This show provides an overview of our 11 week program. Click this link for more details.
Step 1: Listen to this class.
Step 2: Register to access our LIVE conference call classroom on Tuesday night (8:30 p.m. Eastern / New York USA) phone call.
Option 1: $12.00 per class (click to register)
Option 2: $75 for entire series (click to register) - Save $57 when you pay for the entire series in one payment.
Intro Music: Wish Background / Outro Music: Bright Wish Kevin MacLeod
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Tune in on Thursday, November 20, 2014 for a pre-holiday special episode of Playtime With Sandra Radio with your hostess, Sandra LONDON of Live&Grind.
Sandra London Shout-Outs and thank you notes to NakedGirlsRadio members, social media mavens and moguls, hot models, self-starters, artists, musicians, and more in addition to the best independent music and steamiest erotic short fiction stories.
Call-In: 858-815-2333 (between 3:15-3:50pm Pacific Time on Thursday, November 20, 2014)
Sandra LONDON of Live&Grind
Pastor John Paul McGee, a gifted young servant of God, is the son of Pastor Steven McGee (Cincinnati, OH) and Carol Bonds (Baltimore, MD). He received Christ at the tender age of five and accepted his call to the preaching ministry at age 12. Elder McGee was licensed to preach on February 21, 1999 at the New Friendship Baptist Church under the leadership of Pastor Ralph D. White, and ordained an Elder on June 20, 2007 at Hope Fellowship Church by Bishop Derek T. Triplett. There he served as the Associate Pastor of Music and Ministry Development. Pastor McGee currently serves the St. James United Methodist Church as Pastor of Worship and Arts.
Dr. A'ndrea J. Wilson is an award winning author of Wife 101, Husband 101, Couples 101, My Business His Way: Wisdom and Inspiration for Entrepreneurs, Kiss & Tell: Releasing Expectations, and the Ready & ABLE Teens Series. She also writes thrillers and mysteries under the pen name Janell (www.iamjanell.com). She coauthored He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not with Twilla Robinson Booker, and co-wrote the song "Pink Hat Day" which appears on Inspirational Singer, Carmen Calhoun's I Am CD. A lover of education and learning, Dr. Wilson has earned a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology from the State University of New York, College at Brockport, a Master's of Science in Counseling Psychology; Marriage and Family Counseling from Palm Beach Atlantic University, and a PhD in Global Leadership; Educational Leadership from Lynn University. In addition to writing novels, Dr. Wilson is the President of Divine Garden Press, a publishing company which promotes books that address marriage and family issues. Visit her specialized website for the Wife 101 Series at www.wife101.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (90 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (48 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (20 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Rifleman (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)
- drkate (0 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)