SORT BY Relevancy
Guest: Bill Katz of Urgent Agenda.
Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Local issues took center stage in the statewide debate from the beginning. The evening’s first question, in the first debate for governor held in the Rio Grande Valley, came from Monitor editor Carlos Sanchez and asked the candidates about the reputation of the Valley after a surge of statewide law enforcement descended on the region. a in saying she would listen more closely to local leaders.
Wendy Davis reintroduced Abbott’s comments earlier this year — unpopular in the Valley — comparing South Texas corruption to a third-world country.a in saying she would listen more closely to local leaders. Then she reintroduced Abbott’s comments earlier this year — unpopular in the Valley — comparing South Texas corruption to a third-world country.
“Mr. Abbott, these cuts and the cuts that you’re defending that have left our classrooms overcrowded, that have left our teachers laid off, that’s not liberal, that’s not conservative, it’s just dumb,” Wendy Davis
Abbott brought up a local issue once more before the end of the debate. Arguing for his position in favor of strong voter ID laws, the attorney general referenced the federal indictment against two women in Hidalgo County who, according to an FBI complaint, traded cocaine for votes in the 2012 Democratic primary.
Carlos Sanchez of the Monitor said the clear winners were voters in the Valley. Other organizers agreed, with a nod toward even further electoral power in the region in future elections. The Monitor
Charles Berrin is the RDJ of Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all the best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Saturday from 2 to 4pm (EST) broadcasting from Washington, DC, USA.
Meet Tea Party-backed, economics professor and congressional candidate, Dave Brat, 7th District, Virginia, for U.S. Congress. Dave victoriously accomplished a stunning upset over House majority leader, Eric Cantor, whom constituents accused for being insufficiently conservative. In this episode Dave talks one-on-one about his campaign platform for securing the 7th District congressional seat with, “The REALLY Real, Deal’s” Brother Craig and more. A product of the rural Midwest, Dave Brat learned the value of faith, family, and a strong work ethic at a young age, and he was determined to get an education that would empower him to help others reach their economic potential. A Princeton Theological Seminary graduate with a Master’s Degree in Divinity and a Ph.D. in Economics from the American University, Dave’s education has led him to a career serving the people of the Commonwealth. In 1996, Dave and his wife Laura moved to Henrico and he began teaching economics and ethics at Randolph-Macon College where he has chaired the Economics and Business Department for the past 6 years. Dave has served two governors on the Joint Advisory Board of Economists and served on the Richmond Metropolitan Authority, the Great Aspirations Scholarship Program, and on the VACO OPEB Investment Board. Dave’s economic expertise led him to be elected to president of the Virginia Association of Economists, and the governor appointment to the Virginia Board of Accountancy. Connect to this insightful conversation and get acquainted with candidate, Dave Brat, and be sure to pass it around and share it with a friend. You can learn more about Dave Brat at http://davebrat.com/.
Mark Discusses Contact Report. 136 President Reagan, AL ASNAM EARTH QUAKE, Universal Consciousness, Mount Vesuvius, Child Sex Abuse
149. It will be expressed worldwide that the lesser of two evils must be chosen; therefore, the current President Carter will not hold his position any longer.
150. For this reason, the next great man of the United States of America will be President Ronald Reagan.
151. A man who will cause everything to align through his upcoming actions, allowing the old prophecies to be fulfilled, from which it will slowly yet surely result that everything will begin to expand on the Earth for the preparation of a worldwide war.
152. The new president will be aggressive and eager to solve all problems through the use of military force and new armaments.
153. This in contrast to his predecessor, who is likewise unsuitable, however, in his present position, as the new president will also be, who already exhibits some radical and extreme characteristics.
154. Contrary to the erroneous opinion of the U.S. and the worldwide population, Reagan does not represent the lesser evil but rather the larger, as the Earth people will find out.
155. In general, it can be said that very great errors are committed in regards to earthly presidential elections in the fact that after 2, 3, or 4 years, a new presidency is always sought, and then, a new president is determined for a country.
The world community has witnessed numerous events from Scotland voting to stay in the United Kingdom to the highly anticipated community elections for a new executive of the Zambian Association in Dallas Fort Worth and a visibly fragile Zambia's President Micheal Sata opening of parliament. The ZBTR team will reflect on these events and also what Zambia's Jubilee celebrations across the Zambian community world wide are looking like.
Hear the latest on Congress and DC politics from the only woman ever elected by the United States Senate to serve as the U.S. Senate Secretary for the Majority for the GOP. Congress College airs twice weekly @6:30 PM EDT Mon & Fri and all shows are archived on GradeGov.com. Elizabeth spent 26 yrs in the United States Senate and speaks fluent DC Congress talk. Happy listening.
Conservative news talk on today's issues that affect all Americans.
Tonight: Elections have consequences. This fact is even more evident today , as we see just how weak President Obama is on the world's stage. Even more crucial to all Americans is how his weakness is endangering everyone in America.
Please visit this site to support our men and women in uniform:
Also please google the name of Sgt. Charles Dyer and help this patriot who has been wrongly convicted.
Also demand from your elected officials that they do everything they can to help free Sgt. Andrew Tahmoressi who is in jail in Mexico. Make sure the White House especially knows how you feel.
DJ Deeper Impakt in France hosts this weekly session on the Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all the best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Friday from 9pm til 10pm (CET) broadcasting from FRANCE
This show is dedicated to: Charleston, SC Deputy Joseph Matuskovic and Charleston County Volunteer Rescue Squad Larry Britton who died in the line of duty, September 9, 2014.
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and Dan, of Pundit Press Radio is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
Special Guest: Musician Ed Vintage
Rock and Roll, Rockabilly, Country and Blues from Mannheim, Germany. If you like Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley and all the other legends of the golden era, you're gonna LOVE Ed Vintage.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
Join your host Wes Blackman as he welcomes Justin Snyder to the High Noon in Lake Worth studios. He is the Chief Correspondent for the "The Florida Squeeze" which is a source for Florida politics, history and society. Justin Snyder, a Palm Beach County resident, began his political career at Stetson University after being elected as the College Democrats President. During his tenure, Justin helped author the Florida College Democrats Constitution. In 2008, Justin interned and then organized for the Barack Obama Campaign in Volusia County. Since that time, Justin has worked on several political campaigns all over the country from Nevada, to Arkansas to right here in the Sunshine State including Heather Beaven’s Congressional campaign, Bill Halter’s Senate Campaign (Arkansas), and most recently as District Director CREDO SuperPac’s Take Down Allen West Campaign and as Field Director and Deputy Campaign Manager for Jeff Clemens For Florida Senate Campaign which resulted in a 17 vote victory.
Justin studied political science and economics at Stetson University and is a strong advocate for the middle class and progressive causes. His writing focuses on the Florida political scene and finding solutions to our most pressing issues be them political, economical, or cultural.
Today Ricky and Denny C will be joined by a third panel member John W. formerly with KTOK news radio 1000 here in Oklahoma city. On todays episode Rick, Denny, and John will discuss Isis and the apparent fact that Obama refuses to admit they are a part of Islam, also on the board today the continued beheading of folks by this "religion of peace.". Also information bout the upcoming elections here at home and lasty is the NFL under siege? Between the Ray Rice controversy and npw that Adrain Perterson situation the panel takes a good hard look at the NFL as a whole.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (41 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (13 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (10 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Temple (8 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (3 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (3 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (2 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Dianne T (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- Let It Grow (2 chatters)
- pastorsydney mckenzie (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (1 chatters)
- Bones X (1 chatters)
- Rustie (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Tailor Made (1 chatters)
- Talk With Hope Radio (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)