SORT BY Relevancy
Elise Marquam Jahns will interview Linda Cullen, Executive Director of Fifty Lanterns, a non-profit bringing solar powered lights to communities internationally. Fifty Lanterns has provided light to earthquake survivors in Pakistan and India, schools in Ethopia, and grandmothers raising AIDS orphans in Uganda. Instructor Barbara McAfee will talk about holding fundraising singing events for Fifty Lanterns, and also share about her new Full Voice class at Normandale.
Discover Integrative Health classes at Normandale Community College.
Thank you for your interest in the Edge! Please go to edgemagazine.net to view the latest issue of the Edge.
For information on advertising in the Edge please contact Cathy Jacobsen at 763.433.9291. Or via email at Cathy@edgemagazine.net
For article submission please contact Tim Miejan at 651.578.8969. Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
And for further information regarding the Edge Talk Radio contact Cathryn Taylor at 612.710.7720 or via email at Cathryn@EFTForYourInnerChild.com
ACTS 8:24-40 [SIMON"S FEAR OF JUDGEMENT ]
Vs. 24. Then answered Simon and said, Pray ye to the Lordfor me, that none of these things which you have spoken come upon me.
Vs. 25. And they when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.
[ Philip and the Ethopian : Called from a city wide revival to preach to one soul. ]
Vs. 26. And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go towards the South unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza which is desert.
Vs. 27. And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethopians, who ha the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,
Vs. 28. Was returning, and sitting in his chariotread Esasias the prophet. Vs. 29. Then the Spirit said unto Philip, go near, and join thyself to this chariot.
Vs. 30. [Goog Example of personal work. Cp. Jn. 1:35-36; 4:6-30 ]
And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest ?
Vs. 31. And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me ? And he desired Philip that he should come up and sit with him.
Vs. 32. The place of the scripture which he read was this, he was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened not he his mouth:
Vs. 33 In his humiliation his judgement was taken away: and who shall declare this generation ? for his life is taken from.......
Topic: Travel Medicine with Dr. Dawd Siraj, Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of the Infectious Disease Fellowship Program and the International Travel and Tropical Medicine Clinic at the Brody School of Medicine of East Carolina University. Dr. Dawd is an expert in management of infectious diseases in resource constrained countries and advises international travelers in recommended immunizations and prophylaxis both before and after their trips.
Host: People to People Board Chair,Dr. Anteneh Habte
It is Christmas and time for some lessons on Christianity and where it started. Lets travel to Ethiopia the First Christian Nation and celebrate Christmas with the. In Ethiopia Christ is depicted as The Lion of Judah and the Lamb of God. More than half of the population of Ethiopia is Orthodox Christian. Ethiopia's Christmas celebration occurs on January 7th, the Feast of the Epiphany, instead of December 25.
Ethiopia has its own calendar and time system, totally unique from any other country. It was found that Jesus Christ was born 5500 years after the creation of the earth, which is the base for the Ethiopian calendar. The establishment of the Ethiopian calendar is mainly based on the Holy Bible and what inferences were made from it. One truth is that he was not a Blonde Haired Blue Eyed European! That we do know.
Are you confused? Curious? If so Tune in and Listen Up! You don't want to miss this show!
Notes and Documents of Free Persons of Color Purchase Site
F.O.R I D.A.R.C FOUNDATION Inc.
F.O.R I D.A.R.C FOUNDATION Inc.
Yes - Yes - MAMAS = Mothers Against Murdering Afrikans and Mothers Against Murdering Afrikan Spirits - The Most Highest had placed the meaning of "Mamas" inside of me in August of 2012 - - Also, placed inside of me is the realization of the Time NOW for the Real Black-Womb to regain her thrown - The Real Black Womb-man is that 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...G (Generation) of Blackness from the Black Womb-man - it is time my sisters to regain your thrown - because of the germacide & mixing of races, we now have 1& 2G (Generation) women waiting to pounch and take your thrown and they are not yet black - you see you have to kill that bad germ that has infected the blood-line of Blackness & it takes 3 - 4 Generation to breed that bad blood out - that means, it may not be you to be black, but your grand and great-grand children - whenever you speak of the Black Nation, you must be speaking of the Black Womb-man because it is the Black Womb-man that gives birth to the Black Nation! - - - It's Our Time Black Womb-Man - Raise and take your place - reach out your hands & elevate our Beautiful Black Men with us (Electromagnetism) - - the "co-hension" clause behind Black: imeaning the descendents of the Original, Ancient Kush, Kemet, Afrikan, Ethopia Ancestors who were stolening here, into a country that's not of their own - US! - Lets talk about it!!! - - Amen and El Kuluwm - - Price: OPEN MIND; Location: 0 X ZERO SPACE; Benefit: MENTAL FREEDOM; Destination: THE ALL / THE ONE
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (107 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (42 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- BeverlyD (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (11 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (8 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (5 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)