SORT BY Relevancy
Spiritual Wellness and Physical Health
Every week your hosts Robin and Lisa will bring you various topics that illustrate how important the link between a balanced and healthy spiritual life, serves to create a happy and physically healthy body. The topics range from the importance of forgiveness of others and self, to healing modalities talking about different spiritual paths, rituals and traditions and how they influence our emotions and our spiritual lives. We often have guests to discuss topics ranging from Drum Therapy, Shamanism, Community Building and Sacred Sexuality. So be sure to tune in, laugh with us, cry with us, but most of all share and learn with us. We look forward to meeting you and hearing from our listeners every week, so please call in and join the live chat room!
May Your Gods Bless you...
Robin Albright McKean
Spiritual Unity Radio Network is dedicated to the concept that “All Manifestations of the Divine are equally valid.” We are committed to bringing you quality programming each week. Our vision is to provide nightly shows covering a wide range of spiritual topics spanning multiple Expressions of Faith. We wish to see programming developed to fill a niche of broadcast for all people who understand that all Manifestations of the Divine are sacred.
I am Jesse Ann Nichols George, Code Interpretor. My work encompasses multiple fields of study and belief systems to help people create the life they desire to live. The work I do comes from among other things:
* a lifetime of study through personal experiences
* Radio Show Host
* Workshop Presenter/Speaker
* Learning the language of Codes and Symbolism to help people find their own personal true alignment and in depth understanding of themselves and their connection to everything and everyone else.
* working with clients to achieve desired results and work through life processes for over 30 years
* researching and studying the influences of environment, communications, personal dynamics, past lives, religions, cultural beliefs and lifestyles, metaphysics, wholistic healing, energetics, quantum energy, herbs, astrology, numerology, fengshui, environmental design, signs and symbols, dreams and dream work, meditation and visualization, mantras/chanting/affirmations, paranormal activity and spirit communication, auras, tantra, relationships, chakras, intuition and psychic work, crystals and gemstones, tarot, past life regression, divining, laying on of hands and energy alignment
* 13 years of producing my own astrological forecast, hand casting charts, and during part of this time also had my own weekly radio segment for astrology
* Being interviewed on tv on wiccan practices
*Missing person cases
* Teaching courses on multiple subjects
* Creating spiritual tools and products
* Owning and operating a retail store for herbs and other spiritual products
* channeling past lives and, ancestor support – I am a 13+ generation spiritual advisor, energy tuner, life/relationship/spiritual and wellness coach, wholistic and natural lifestyle advisor
in The Bible
Some of us have been raised in the church and many times we do not appreciate how much of a blessing that is. Many who have come into the faith later in life only wished that they had known the Lord earlier or at least were raised to know of the Lord. I think one of the things is that when you are raised in the church, there comes a time when you have to accept the truth and stand before God on your own. In this season some draw closer to God and others draw away in search for things outside of God that they think will be more satisfying.
In our relationships with God, whether we were raised in the church or not, it is a privilege to have the gifts we have obtained. As we draw closer and surrender our lives more and more, the blessings and revelations increase. There are so many in the world today searching for peace, love, happiness, and sometimes merely a clear state of mind. Some of these people are also in the church. They are searching everywhere for the very treasure we have. Despite all of that, we still cherish sin and take our grace for granted.
There will come a time when we will no longer have this grace and I know that we need to start getting more serious in our walks with God before it is too late. Before we look back wishing we have cherished the very gift God gave to us.
Galatians 5:13 "For, brethen, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another."
Addressing the importance of talking with our youth about teen dating violence awareness month, understanding the signs of abuse and discussing our upcoming Quarterly Pamper and Support Day event.
Join Steven tonigh as he talks about temptation and how often we can do something that does not make God happy but he still loves us. Follow Steven's Spiritual Spotlight on Twitter @stevenspiritual and like his Facebook page Steven's Spiritual Spotlight.
Steven Brierley is a 15 year old young man on a mission. A mission of peace, love and togetherness. Established in the great state of New Jersey, Steven is a South Carolina transplant. Overcoming many obstacles like bullying and complications in school, he found his inner peace with the help from his family and his strong religious beliefs. He now wants to share his path and calling with you on Steven's Spiritual Spotlight!
Back by Popular Demand!!! Its Life, Love, No Chaser at a new day and time. Join me, Leah Leone and Leonard Thomas for our new date and time. Feb 21 st at 3 pm West Coast, 6 pm Eastern time...Join us for new exciting guests, new hot topics and new stories!!!
Had a long day at work, and something pissed you off, but you couldn't say it right then; just so you wouldn't get fired? Well, come express yourself in the playhouse, and get it off your chest. The Fast Life Queens are ready to hear what you have to say, and share their expertise on whatever it is, you may be going through. We will discuss whatever it is you need to get off your chest, and no judgment allowed in the playhouse. Every situation is important, and you matter. We will be waiting to hear from you.
Welcome to another installment of "Life After Dusk Live's" premier segments known as Hot After Dusk Monday, where we share hot takes on some of the hot news and hot mess going on around the world. In midst of it all we even play some hot tracks! If this is your first time listening to the show, we are grateful you chose to stop by! We look forward to making experience incredible catered to you by our host, Ceddy J!
Internet Based Spiritual Clairvoyance
Intuitive Psychic Medium Maggie Turner
To The Psychic Choice Radio Network Studio 2 CALL (619) 924-0678
where you can get a LIVE ON AIR! Spiritual Reading from some of
The World's Best Known
Psychics,Mediums, and Spiritual Workers From all walks of life.
Set Program Schedule Nightly 9 PM to 11 PM UK Time
Sundays 13:00 hrs to 15:00 hrs
Spirit Medium Alan Stevens Show.
Sister Station Psychic Choice Radio 1
Our hosts and Presenters bring you an array of Topics on every Broadcast @ various scheduled times.
CALL ON (646) 668-8735
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (64 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (7 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dope Chic City (3 chatters)
- Spaced Out Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (2 chatters)
- Roberts Revoluton Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- CountOut Podcast (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)