SORT BY Relevancy
Casting director/producer Erica Arvold, CSA, recently cast AMC’s Turn, National Geographic’s Killing Kennedy, and is producing the feature film Chesapeake. She was nominated for CSA’s Artios Award for the location casting of Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln. She served as casting director for Ridley & Tony Scott’s Killing Lincoln, Hallmark Movie Channel’s Lake Effects, and cast and associate produced Wish You Well, a feature film written by novelist David Baldacci. She also cast Big Stone Gap and produced Eric Hurt’s indie psychological thriller House Hunting. Over the past 25 years, Erica has contributed and participated in the making of over 120 films and 75 television projects. In 2012, Arvold was honored by the Commonwealth of Virginia’s FLITE Foundation for her contribution to economic development in the state.
For more information about Arvold, please visit:
Can you really go back to school with $0 Dollars out of Pocket? – What Type of Degree can you expect? What are the loan, grant or scholarship opportunities for continuing education today?
Dr. Erica D. Gamble, Assistant Professor of Human Resources and Business Management with Shorter University will be with us to answer these very questions and talk about how you can apply for scholarships, grants and loans, go to college, get your degree and not have to pay any out of pocket dollars. We will find out if this is true, and if so what will happen once you get your degree. What can you expect from a present employer, your current network, or new job opportunities?
Gamble says that “Not only will many go to college at no charge, but that there are ten methods to reduce the cost and time of earning a college degree you should strongly consider.
While we have her with us we will explore in great detail how the impact in today's competitive, global economy has everyone not only competing for jobs right here at home, but our standard of living is impacted by global markets as physical distance and cost of commerce continues to shrink. We live in an interconnected world. The Internet has changed much about how we connect in real-time. Industries and governments are shifting resources to grow globally - which means they are recruiting just about everywhere. Education is still one of the best investments we can make in ourselves - as we aspire making our mark on the world.
Need to upgrade your earning rate, improve your quality of life, if so this is not a show that you can afford to miss. Join us for 'Advocacy Tuesday' July 22nd and add your questions and comments.
There is always time for meditation. Take a 15 minute break with a meditation.
Benefits of meditation
Meditation can give you a sense of calm, peace and balance that benefits both your emotional well-being and your overall health.
And these benefits don't end when your meditation session ends. Meditation can help carry you more calmly through your day and may improve certain medical conditions.
Meditation and emotional well-being
When you meditate, you clear away the information overload that builds up every day and contributes to your stress.
The emotional benefits of meditation can include:
Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations
Building skills to manage your stress
Focusing on the present
Reducing negative emotions
Our Inspirational Monday Show is about “Breaking Generational Curses”. There are so many people that believe that generational curses can be broken, according to biblical readings, and there are so many people that believe some generations are cursed because of the generations before them. This show will discuss the “Breaking of Generational Curses”.
Hella Bitter is a company fueled by the entrepreneurial spirits of three young men from diverse backgrounds who share a unified mission: to make the world a bitter place to live! Perhaps the largest and most enthusiastic market of specialty goods consumers, New York City is itself an engine room of artisanal food entrepreneurship. This enthusiasm extends to NYC's booming cocktail culture and subsequent awareness of and demand for bitters. Hella Bitter is one of the few nationally distributed bitters manufacturers based solely in New York. http://hellabitters.com
SUNDAY JULY 20, 2014 LIVE On Line Radio At Its Best
SPECIAL GUEST- Dr. Erica Neeganagwedgin. Author of ANCESTRAL KNOWLEDGES,SPIRITUALITY AND INDIGENOUS NARRATIVES AS SELF- DETERMINATION. “CHATTLING THE INDIGENOUSOTHER”. And "A critical review of Aboriginal education in Canada: Eurocentric dominance impact and everyday denial". Dr. Neeganagewedgin will be talking with us as a Jamaican Taino Tribal member and her experiences.
MUSIC- By Brian Evans- Planet Groove
Join Your Host: Steven Smith
5p (PST) 6p (MT) 7p (CST/JAM) 8p (EST)
Contact Us Live In The Studio To Take Part In The Show
914-334-1983 or use Skype
Log into Blog Talk Radio Chat
Join Our Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/no.onportgoatisland/
For More Information
Web Site: http://www.noportongoatisland.com/
Gridiron Beauties NOJOKEFOOTBALL Radio showcases the best athletes in the sport of women's gridiron football. Guest Alberta BrCo-Host Erica Lynn Anderson @PatsFanGirl12 Talking NFL We interview current stars and pioneers in traditional and non traditional women's football. Get insights, news and more weekly
Erica DiCarlo asks a blunt question on this episode of My Message Radio: Christians, are we the contributing to the sickness or leading others to the healer?
Christian father, writer, and video blogger Jefferson Bethke has inspired many of the posts found at Erica's blog, My Message, and this week she shares some of his most motivational work on the topic of authentic Christian living.
Are we infecting others with the toxins of pride, religion and opinion or are we leading them to the cure from all of what ails them which is to the Lord? This epidode will allow us as individuals to collectively take a personal inventory of our behavior and get honest with which side we are actually on in the battle of the world.
Listen to my show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ericaqcoopertalkshow/2014/05/03/how-to-please-your-mate - This show is about pleasing your mate. This is a relationship topic to help people with different ways to satisfy their mate. This is our "Hot Friday" discussion to get your weekend started!
The Ultimate International Business Experience Show will cater to the needs of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises globally. The guest that will appear on the show will be successful entrepreneur’s who have owned and operated their businesses for at least three years and have positive cash flow. The guest will share the ups and downs of their business, tell about how they globalized their operations and offer advice to those who call in and ask questions.Special Guest on The UIBE Show is Terneille Burrows, professionally known as TaDa, is a Bahamian music executive/recording artist/songwriter and humanitarian.
She is a 4 time Caribbean Marlin Award winner and the Grand Prize title holder, Hip hop category of the 2000 John Lennon Songwriting Contest. TaDa has represented the Bahamas as a delegate at the 2011 World Music Expo (WOMEX) held in Copenhagen, Denmark and the 2009 Caribbean Community and Common Market (CARICOM) Regional Cultural Committee meeting in Paramaribo, Suriname.
Her music videos have aired to millions of viewers throughout Canada and the Caribbean and her singing is heard throughout the United States on the "Better in The Bahamas" ads. TaDa executive produces and hosts ArtOvation, a weekly arts and entertainment radio show on Star 106 FM in Nassau Call in during the show or tweet questions @MWHYRadio
Sponsors: Rita Ricks Off The Vine Christos Pittis Audible Trail
Michelle Doss At 2:00PM
Brenadette Puzzuole At 2:12PM
Erica Rodgers At 2:48PM
Susan Madison At 3:00PM
Kara Greenwood At 3:12PM
Heidi Mooney At 3:36PM
Tracy Underhill At 4:00PM
Cassandra Durant At 4:12PM
Peggy Griffin At 4:24PM
Denise Lamothe At 4:36PM
Annie Patmon At 4:48PM
Spiritual Talk Tuesday is a weekly program discussing not only how to become more spiritual, but the lessons learned from every day occurances.
How can we be closer to our dieties, God, source? What does it mean to be spiritual? How can we bring spirituality into our workplace as well as into our every day life.
We will discuss such topics as:
Reaction versus Responce
Spirituality and Children
Importance of Spiritualit
and many more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (122 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- AlimBey (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Aquaman (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)