SORT BY Relevancy
LatinoTalk Texas is America's only daily independent political analysis from the Latino perspective. On today's show, I discuss political analysis on the actions of the nation's leading VENDIDO, Rafael "Ted" Cruz, and how his bullying tactics and most ardent anti-immigration efforts are the polar opposite of Jeb Bush who both favors immigration reform and public school reform. I read articles about both and add my analysis about them and note that Cruz, along with Mike Lee of Utah and Rand Paul of Kentucky, were all elected with a harsh enforcement only anti-immigration perspective and I submit that agenda is actually anti-Latino in its motivation is also very divisive and polarizing. On the other hand, Jeb Bush, former Florida Governor and originally from Texas is the polar opposite but also Republican. He is for immigration reform and public school reform, both topics important and favored by Latinos. Bush has won larger percentages of Latino voters in the past buth can he, as a Republican, win back all those Latinos and more driven away from the party by bullies like Rafael Ted Cruz, the Vendido? I also notice that the Democrats who also do not favor immigration reform but rather remain quiet on the topic and allow the the deeply divided GOP to self destruct. Their strategy will be to wait and see and rely upon the fact that they have had the Latino vote for decades and assume the GOP will mess up like Romney in the past and drive away more and more Latino voters in the next major election. I propose that while Arizona was ground zero for the immigration debate in the years past that Texas and what it does under Abbott and Patrick will become the new epicenter of the immigration debate in America especially since Cruz and Bush and Paul are all from Texas. Except that Cruz, the Vendido, is actually from Canada!
With Mel Moss and Mel Robins Co-Founders of Sons Of Liberty Riders RC....
On Tuesdays Show: Bikers and Politics - Texas Biker Legislation Day - Get Involved Or Kiss It Good Bye - Anti Immigration Push In Germany - Another One Bits The Dust In Austrailia....
All that BS and more.....On Texas Biker Radio
The police can openly kill people, this is well known, but why and when did it become a race issue? In the short time I have, I will be discussing some controversial facts that people don't like to hear about the Mike Brown case, the Eric Garner case, and distrust of the police. I will also address the slaying of the two officers in NY, an act that does nothing but spread hate. If you have a faith, send your prayers to the families.
Eric Czuleger is the author of Immortal L.A. and the forthcoming novels, Eternal L.A. and Farnoosh. He is the resident playwright of Coeurage Theatre Company and a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (Albania 2011-2013). His plays have been seen in Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C., Louisville and live streamed around the world. He currently lives in Los Angeles. He tweets at @Eczuleger, and you can find his website at EricCzuleger.com. You can also listen to an audio excerpt from the novel free at pseudopog.org.
Today, I am over delighted about my guest. He is filmmaker Eric Ristau - creator of the film Sit, Stay Ride: The Story of America's Sidecar Dogs. He is also the creator of the Best Bar in America, having won for Best of Festival and Best Feature Narrative in the Motorcycle Film Festival. He is further a broadcast journalist/radio host, along with a cinematographer and videographer. There is nothing this man can not do! Please listen in as we follow his journey from behind and in front of the camera lens.
Man who executed two cops shot his girlfriend in Baltimore then traveled to New York and BRAGGED on Instagram that he was going to get revenge for Eric Garner and Mike Brown before launching deadly attack and finally killing himself
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882105/Two-New-York-police-officers-shot-Brooklyn.html#ixzz3MVb17iZa
PICTURED: The father-of-one New York cop and his newly-wed partner who were 'assassinated' as they sat in their squad car
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882268/Quite-simply-assassinated-NYPD-commissioner-slams-tragic-murder-two-cops-five-days-Christmas-reveals-one-recently-married-13-year-old-son.html#ixzz3MVbXreKD
Defiant North Korea offers to hold a JOINT investigation into Sony hack - as Kim Jong Un accuses Obama of a 'childish attempt to frame us' for cyber attack
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2881698/North-Korea-offers-joint-investigation-Sony-hack-threatens-consequences-U-S-refuses.html#ixzz3MVdVQ2Gn
Assault on Police Officers appears to be in retaliation for the decision to not prosecute the Murderers of Eric Garner. America, especially the North American Negroe have a Death Wish. Fighting fire with fire is never the answer, neither is Religion the answer. Too many of us confuse Religion with Scripture, when the Scriptures do not reflect any of the said Religions. In Reality the Scriptures reflect only Law and Nature for our Creator didn't give us a Religion, we were given Laws.
The reason all the Religions don't agree is because none of them are actually speaking about the Real Most High Almighty. These Religions are all summed up in one word......Idolatry. Do not mistaken Religion for Scripture and do not make them synanomous and this will clear up your mind. Although this will offend Christians who do not properly understand these statements, one must know that Christianity didn't come from the Bible and wasn't practiced by Yeshua (Jesus) or any of the Prophets.
Countdown to the next Alysha Live! Rewind of my special broadcast of the Camden United Rally for Justice. My guest organizers Gary Frazier, Amir Khan, Ronsha Dickerson and Arnold Davis. In lite of the two recent grand jury decisions not to indite Darren Wilson for the murder of Michael Brown and Daniel Pantaleo for the chokehold death of Eric Garner, Camden United staged a Non-Violent Protest in the City of Camden on December 11 downtown at Camden City Hall. Listen in to here the details of this New Civil Rights Movement for Justice local response to a national problem of police brutality.
Keep it locked to the Alysha Live! Radio Show for the Best in Talk Radio!
American Vernacular Special Edition discusses the killing of two NYPD officers, the conflict between the NYPD and the city's mayor Bill deBlasio and the alleged suspect's motivaition for the shootings. Is this the start of a new race war in America? And if so, what does that say about the America we are? It's time to have that conversation with the nation.
American Vernacular is urban radio for urban people, progressive radio for progressive people; real radio for WE THE PEOPLE. To call in, dial (619) 768-2924. Follow me on Google+ too. Showtime 3:00PM PT today. Visit us at www.americanvernacular.org.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (143 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- NTEB (26 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (24 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (12 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)