SORT BY Relevancy
in Video Games
Welcome back Sim Gamers. We are happy to be back live on the air tonight. Hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We have a great show lined up for you tonight with a good amount of topics. A brief the description of tonight's topics are listed below. On tonight's show we are looking for community feedback, in the second hour we will open up the lines to our callers. Community feedback will be very important tonight. We look forward to all of your calls, thoughts, and comments. See you at 8pm est. Sim is the Movement!
In 2015, what can be done about the 2005 debacle? - We touched on this briefly on a prior show but we want to go a step further. We will discuss the community's frustration with Madden since Madden 06.
What do you hate about Madden? - This topic is really for the callers and the community in general. We would like to hear from the community on this one. We will also discuss the things that frustrate us about Madden.
Top 10 list of things left to fix in Madden, gameplay only - This is another subject that is directed to the callers. We will also give our list of things that still need to be address in Madden. This will be a gameplay only list.
Older Football games that still have plenty of life - This is a topic that was brought up by MrKingJavo. What are you doing to enjoy older football games? What prevents you from playing them? Why isn't older football games supported more? Does older football games satisfy your football itch?
Ray Goodwin and Carolyn Yeager read and comment on the August 7- 16, 1942 lunch and dinner table monologues by the German Leader, as taken down in shorthand by aide Heinrich Heim. Included in this episode:
Churchill to visit Stalin, Hitler is intrigued as to why;
Germans are in Crimea to stay, says AH, and winning over the peasantry;
British have no rights to decide anything in Europe, plus Rumanians vs Hungarians and the Viennese;
Riches of Ukraine, Reichsmarks and Ostmarks, and the parson-class are enemies of the state;
Very interesting account of presenting the N-S party program to political clubs in 1921-22 with Admiral Schroder, an early supporter;
Hitler on dance as artistic expression: most beautiful is the waltz, the the Bavarian Schuhplattler done by men;
Some of the diplomats he's known in Berlin, and comments on Stalin, Churchill and the Malta situation.
A Blogtalk technical problem is the reason there are no images for this show.
The edition of Hitler's Table Talk being used was translated by Norman Cameron and R.H. Stevens, published by Enigma Books, New York, and can be found as a pdf here.
Join us this week as we discuss our own personal goals and motivations in regards to Bigfoot research and the world of Bigfoot. Open lines tonight so please feel free to call in with your own goals, views, opinions, ideas, experiences, and/or questions.
in Self Help
This show is designed as a continuation of and complement to the previous show demonstrating the value and importance of setting spiritually smart goals. Join us as we uncover the spiritual side of the journey from a spiritual lens.
THE LIFE FORCE PART 1
A look at the most powerful force in the universe. Beyond the format of traditions and religions. The connection to us thats not connected to the system. The wanting to be alive and witness the miraculous. No new age fluff but real connections to the divine through the sources that the hunter gatherers experienced and still do. People Beyond series.
laying of the groundwork in this part 1
Emerson and Brian make way for the Attitude Era with a bevy of crap! These 5 Mania's produced one of the greatest matches in Mania history and a few decent-good World Title matches, but showed the talent depth issues the Fed had, even when they were at their hottest.
On this weeks episode we recap week 12 in the NFL and make our selections for week 13. We recap the week that was NCAA College football and College Basketball. Plus we give out our Turkey Awards and look back at the memorable debut of Sting at Survivor Series!
Western Oregon head basketball coach - Brady Bergeson
Central Washington freshman guard - Jasmin Edwards
Western Washington indoor track & field coach - Pee Wee Halsell
The host for season 2 is Rob Lowery. Produced by GNAC Media Relations/Championship Assistant Nathan Webber, this 30-minute program will air live Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Pacific time during the 2014-15 academic year.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (59 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (55 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Green Life Radio (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The SwaggerScan Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (0 chatters)