SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on SweetTalk: TeaSweets, CJazz, and newest member DJ (the realist lol) discuss mess (mostly on Facebook) that has gone TOO FAR!! Don't miss this hilarious night of ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Do you have "friends" that post things like "I'm... killing myself tonight" on FB just to get attention? What about people posting pictures of babies in their caskets who have past away?? ENough is Enough already! Some people have just taken social media too far for LIKES??? Really?! What is the value of a "like"?? DOn't miss this episode full of Rants and LAUGHS. CALL IN and/or Listen in @347-838-9207 and get you voice or story heard. Tonight! 11pm EST 8pm PST. Be there or BE square!!
*****CHIME IN 713) 955-0708
or log in
Join host Daphne Jackson and co-host Hest Aden for a special episode of P.O.P.S MOVEMENT RADIO! We will have with us Tony V. Nix and Anointed Destiny ALONG WITH **ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!**Save our children!**!!
Also joining Us will be Anthony Nocella ALONG WITH Twin Cities Save the Kids New York City Save the Kids AND OTHERS!
Family our children are due our diligence! From mass incarceration to murder...they suffer..
How can we as a community step out and up to aid our children and give them a chance for life? We will be discussing the wonderful acts of love and service as well solutions being implemented to reprieve the youth of the suffering they continue to endure in poverty stricken america from homelessness to mass incarceration!
Folks, I've always gone with a standered philosophy as to enough, is enough. But what about the philosophy of a winner never quits and a quitter never wins. It to has it's own merit to stand on. It is this philosophy as well as the enough statement that the oblong table crew and I will discuss in this episode of the Christian Warrior Network.
How our personal faith deals with the question as well.
There are a lot of promises out there in the world but it seems that those that have are not willing to help those that have not. I'm not speaking for everyone, but those folks that are not doing all they can, well, you know who you are. And so does God the Father and it is He, who you will answer to.
However, it doesn't do us any good for the time being, other than to make folks aware of the many injustices of the world and it's ways.
So be sure to tune into this special broadcast of enough, is enough. Now It God's turn...
To death do us part, in sickness and in health etc sounds great on the wedding day, but is it enough to keep the union together? If he or she cheats should you stay? If he/she is lazy can it work? If the sex is bad then what?????? Join us this Tuesday @8pm as we talk marriage in the most juicy way. To listen or speak to host visit www.realtalkrobert.com or call (646)595-2490. Remember to tune in every Tuesday night for season#3
Domestic violence is the willful intimidation, physical assault, battery, sexual assault, and/or other abusive behavior perpetrated by an intimate partner against another. It is an epidemic affecting individuals in every community, regardless of age, economic status, race, religion, nationality or educational background. Violence against women is often accompanied by emotionally abusive and controlling behavior, and thus is part of a systematic pattern of dominance and control. Domestic violence results in physical injury, psychological trauma, and sometimes death. The consequences of domestic violence can cross generations and truly last a lifetime. (National Coalition Against Domestic Violence)
A staggering one out of four women will experience domestic violence in their lifetime - An estimated 1.3 million women are victims of physical assault by an intimate partner, each year - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
On this episode, I will be speaking with Tiffany Johnson, author of Enough is Enough and an advocate for Domestic Violence Awareness. She is a survivor! Facing a near death experience at the hand of her abuser, in front of her 3-year old son, she vowed to speak out helping others to break free from the cycle of abuse.
You will not want to miss this show - call everyone you know to tune in - the show very well may save someone's life.
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss the long journey D.C. and Moose had while hiking the Appalachian Trail to help raise BSL awareness. We will also be talking to Craig Dunn of the New Zealand organization Paw Justice and discussing the Tiki Taane video "Enough is Enough" a dramatic statement against dog fighting. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show Weekly news update BSL updates with Kris Diaz from StopBSL Wallace Award What PBLNN is working on Twitter and Chat T-shirt give away Don't miss our newly designed network website PBLNN.com where you can see all the latest updates from Pit Bulletin Legal News, Pit Bulletin Legal News Radio, StopBSL, K.C. Dog Blog, Beyond Breed, Canine Agression with Jim Crosby, the Doglawreporter and Dangerous Dog Law. New content every day. Bookmark it!
Legendary Host Nathan P. continues his series on Relationships this week with Pulling the Plug, asking the question When is Enough Enough? How much should we tolerate in a relationship before we decide to call it quits and move on? What are some deal-breakers and behaviors that should not be tolerated by any party involved? Does love make it easier to stay when we know we should leave or is it just an excuse? What about the ones that say "I stayed for the sake of the kids?" Really? Or was it just easier to stay with the familiar than to breach the unknown???
Stay tuned...this show will definitely be a LIVE one!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (127 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Ms Blue (20 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (0 chatters)