SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Marilou McIntyre is an author, past life connector, and fear buster. She helps those suffering from irrational fears to mend the past so they can overcome their fears and live happy, healthy, successful lives. Her books, Fast Road to Happiness: Journey into Now, Life is Forever-Get Used to It, and The Forever Principles: Listening to an Angel Voice in My Head, assist you on the spiritual path and provide roadmaps to enjoy your life forever. http://mariloumcintyre.com/
In this episode we talk about making an impact in people's lives. Is that really what most business owners want to do?
What place does giving back have in your business?
Are home business owners as selfish and greedy and self-motivated as they are often steoreotyped to be?
This episode is an introduction into why we do what we do with At Your Service Yes. We hope it resonates with you!
We are looking for more people who are willing to make an impact and help others. Will you join us?
in Self Help
This is the podcast you've longed for!
Listen in for perspective and analysis of unfolding world events and the overall changes taking place in society that will help you clarify uncertainty as well as help you grow personally.
Co-hosts Carole Gold and Steve Clark bring a wealth of personal aand professional experience which makes for thought-provoking conversation. Their diverse backgrounds provide a rich persepctive on life's challenges and the many ways we can aproach rising above them.
Carole Gold is a former Attorney, Certified Mediator, Life Coach, Author and lifelong intuitive. She is a mother with a daughter serving in the IDF.
Steve Clark is a former Marine Corps Infantry Officer and Bond Trader who currently works in the technology field in lead generation. Steve is a father with 6 daughters.
Our only agenda is to empower you to be the autonomus, creative, joyful and successful individual you were meant to be.
Its all about energy and is rightful use. We call it "rightuseness." When we each approach challenges with the intention to resolve them in the highest good for all concerned, we use energy the way in which... and for the purpose... it was designed.
No one has all the answers but each of us has a piece of the answer. When we come together, sharing ideas and co-creating solutions we change the world.
Join us and call in to bring your part to this exciting conversation!
Carole and Steve
(Be sure to Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AboveTheFrayPodcast and vist our blog at www.AboveTheFrayPodcast.com)
When you have done ALL to stand the Apostle Paul said ... STAND. Sometimes life can really throw a few curve balls and some fast balls as well. But in order to be able to hit a homerun and make it to home plate you have to hit that ball (trouble) hard with the word of God make sure to place hit at the area in focus the run with all fire and vigor through the bases (the Bible) until you make home.
You may get stuck on base, strike out or even get put out. But you don't give up you step up to the plate and you swing hit again until you have overcome that obstacle or you loose the game.
.Life is not about giving up... it's about winning and you can only win in God. When others see you as a loss God sees you as a win win. Whatever is broken if you break your bat, pick up a new one start over in God and push it to the limit. You will find there is No Limit in God. He will carry you on to home plate by His Angels that are in the Outfield.
Allow the word of God to rebuild in you what you seem to think as lost in HIs word.
The New Spirit Radio Show by Novus Spiritus and Lessons from Sylvia - #2
We have a special guest tonight! We will be interviewing our blind singer again, Sammy Wredberg and playing another one of her songs. We will also continue playing special audio clips from a seminar that,Sylvia did we call, Lessons from Sylvia.You can listen LIVE or when you can listen to the archived shows under On-Demand Episodes.
Thank you so much for your continued support! May Azna Bless You and Yours!
Society of Novus Spiritus
Intuitive Angela Marie Winkleman joins us this week on The Best Years in Life Radio. We will talk about several spiritual topics, but the focus will be how our past lives affect our lives today.
In the first half hour Tony will go over additions to our website and will talk about Ten Essential Steps for Beating Cancer and Keeping it at Bay.
And during the second half hour, Luella will continue her series on Domestic Abuse.
Dr. Jacqueline and Irvin Harris are building their business big. They are already successful in their regular lives and now they are bulding their home based business to a new level. Like many others, they find success is tough on family life. It takes time to be successful. And some times, it means being away from the people that mean the most. Listen in to hear how they are building a business from home! http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com
Check out the Dr. Jacqueline and Irvin Harris segment.
Join us as we discuss the best and worst paranormal reality shows on tv; ghost hunting, monsters, bigfoot, vampires, werewolves, past lives, psychics, mediums,and other unexplained paranormal mysteries. Listeners and guests also share their opinions on shows they like or dislike.
Please join us as we speak with Dr. Carol Robeson. Dr. Robeson has decades of experience with assisting others to maturing into spiritual warfare.
Dr. Carol Robeson is an author, teacher, minister, graphic artist and book publisher as well as mother to two grown daughters and grandmother to four. She graduated from Northwest College of the Assemblies of God in 1961 and graduated with a Ph.D. in Theology from Vision International University in 1996.
Carol was a missionary and evangelist for 20 years with her husband , Jerry.Together they established many churches in Latin America, with some now running 6000-10,000. Jerry and Carol had weekly and daily radio broadcasts and television programs for 20 years and they produced and directed over 1000 Christian television programs in Latin America and the US.
They maintained a fulfilling teaching ministry abroad and in the US over the last 19 years. In 1983, Shiloh Publishing was established by them to print their ministry materials.
Since Jerry's death in 1999, Carol continues to minister in conferences, retreats, and is the CEO of Shiloh Publishing and Action Publications. She is actively involved in AGLOW.
Show Topic: Number 1 - Independence. . . "Westward Ho the Wagons"
Join Master Esoteric Numerologer, Elizabeth Summers, for her weekly radio show, The Magical World of Numbers.
Elizabeth shares her knowledge and expertise in the areas of Numerology, Astrology and Tarot to provide a comprehensive and inspirational show.
Elizabeth is a Medium and Esoteric Numerologer, offering her formidable psychic talents and extensive study of ancient wisdoms to help fellow travelers towards a more enlightened and peaceful path.
As a spiritual counselor, and esoteric numerologer since 1988, Elizabeth uses her gifts and study in Numerology, Astrology, Tarot, sacred geometry, and psychic awareness to help others achieve a greater consciousness, centeredness, and peace.
For more information about Elizabeth and the services she offers, visit her website: www.themagicalworldofnumbers.com
9 P.M. EST WEDNESDAY OCT. 1
(347) 994-1216 DDPRadio.com
This month, October roars in like a Rock Star as we welcome Yoga Doc – another integral part of Team DDPYOGA responsible for shaping DDPYOGA into what it is today – a runaway success that has helped thousands of people around the world reclaim their lives and their health.
Some of you may recognize Craig “Yoga Doc” Aaron as the front man for the 80’s cover band Iron Mullet, but he’s also an esteemed doctor of chiropractic medicine, Ayurvedic nutritionist, accomplished yogini and fitness buff who helped DDP come up with the formula we all love to work out to. “Got DDPYOGA health-related questions?” said Yoga Doc. “Well we’ve got answers on Wednesday! I’ll also answer anything you wanted to know about the DDPYOGA Certification Program but were afraid to ask…plus DDPYOGA trivia questions!”
CanDoBetter is the premier matching portal that allows the world to decide who "Can Do Better". The website allows couples who think they can find a better-looking partner to be rated and to connect to others so they "Can Do Better".
- Virtual Gifts
- Social Internal Networking
Also special guest tonight
Nancy has over 30 year’s experience as an event planner, marketing director, volunteer coordinator, and small business owner. Her story with cancer began in August 2007, when her oldest son, Michael was diagnosed with Stage I Testicular Cancer. As a mother, she spent her life wanting the best for her children and dreaming that they would be whatever they wanted to be when they grew up. Of course there are the expected bumps and bruises along the way, but never did she imagine what it would be like to fight for her son’s life. In August 2007, Michael felt a lump and at first ignored it. Eventually he agreed to an ultrasound and as he walked out into the waiting room following the procedure it was as if time stood still. Michael’s words “I have cancer and we are not going to cry about it” were words she would never forget. The following two months included two major surgeries and a good prognosis for his future.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (455 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- in5d (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (16 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (0 chatters)