SORT BY Relevancy
This is where we talk about Detroit Street Racing. Who did what and what happend. New call outs for the Detroit Street. Where going to be talking about things that happed at the past event and thing thats going to happen in the future. You can call in with suggestions on what u would like to see race on the street and hopefully we can make it happen. Stay tuned in to #westsidehorsepower Detroit Street Racing Radio (#thenewdetroitstreetracingmovement).
In the News & Notes segment, host Derek Simon discusses the top stories in the Sport of Kings, including a new claiming rule in New York and a tragic confrontation between Steve Coburn, part-owner of California Chrome, and some members of the Breeders’ Cup media.
In the U. of Bet / History segment, Derek discusses a great piece by Patrick Cummings regarding the way races are timed in the U.S.
Lastly, in the Handicapping segment, the Breeders’ Cup Classic is analyzed.
FEAR MONGERING RADIO IS LIVE...SPORTS TALK TODAY...HORSE RACING IS A FIXED SPORT...SPORTS TALK TODAY..MAYBE SOME NFL TALK...LIVE WITH YOUR HOST MR. GUY SHEA...TWEET THE SHOW PEOPLE
Join Ed DeRosa of Brisnet.com & Dan Zucker of Predicteform.com as they discuss the international flavor of this year's Breeders' Cup along with special guests including Kellie Reilly of The Handicapper's Edge.
Welcome to a new Clocks Off show...All race talk and no punch pullling....Don't take it personal because we wont...and don't discuss private affairs! Pick up the phone and talk to us....we wont call you names unless we like you and the only stupid question is the ones you dont ask...so pick up the phone dial in and press the "1"button. To hear the truth be told in the grudge racing game call Cadiallac Joe and Baby Boy.
Jim Beaver and the Down & Dirty Radio Show are bringing you a show LIVE from the Best in the Desert Blue Water Desert Challenge. We'll have qualifying results and interviews with some of the top drivers in off-road live from the Down & Dirty Radio Show and General Tire Off-Road Appreciation and Welcome Party. #GameOn
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Culture Shocked with Host Jamie White! Tonight Jamie will chat with Paranormal Author Toya Richardson!
About Toya Richardson:Although writing has been a big part of life for many years, it’s since 2009 that I’ve completed most of my work. Starting off with a romance/thriller, then fantasy and my most recent work, which is paranormal romance.
I grew up in Essex, but now reside in Suffolk – with my husband, grown up son and Masai the cat - where I work part time as an admin assistant. My other hobbies and interests include; reading, Formula One racing, darts, listening to music - mainly rock - cinema, live concerts, going to the theatre, keeping fit, gardening and holidays.
My mum was the biggest driving force in my life, always encouraging me to write down all my thoughts and dreams. She bought me adventure books from an early age and I became engrossed in fantasy worlds and their people. When she died suddenly in 2009, it made me realise how fragile life is and that if you want to achieve something, go out and do it while you can. I also long to dedicate my first book to her, it seems a fitting tribute for her belief in me and my abilities.
Nathan Vandenbroek is a multi-sport activist who races to raise awareness about marine mammal captivity, the Taiji dolphin slaughter in Japan, and ocean preservation. He raced in the Louisville Ironman this past August dedicating that race to the Taiji, Japan dolphins that are slaughtered every year starting September 1st. After seeing the movie “Blackfish” and “The Cove”, Nathan and his wife started Blackfish Racing which promotes three non-profit organizations, OPS Oceanic Preservation Society, Ric O’Barry Dolphin Project, and The Orca Network. Growing up in Washington state on Whidbey Island, Nathan’s roots are closely tied to the ocean and the Puget Sound area. He will be dedicating the 70.3 Ironman Miami race to the orca known as Lolita who was kidnapped from the Puget Sound area 44 years ago and has been held captive in the smallest tank in North America at the Miami Seaquarium. Blackfish Racing hopes that someday soon Lolita will be returned to her family that still resides in the waters where she was kidnapped. For more information on Lolita please check out www.orcanetwork.org and www.savelolita.org and www.dolphinproject.net
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (255 chatters)
- Ms Blue (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (6 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (3 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- The Wyatt Show (1 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (1 chatters)
- All Access Abdul (0 chatters)