SORT BY Relevancy
EMT workers were attacked on the job after responding to a call for assistance. However, their employer is not providing
medical care or compensation. Something appears to be wrong here.
WHAT, if any, compensation should an EMT receive when a patient attacks them and injures them?
WHO should be paying the medical bills?
Where is Worker's Compensation on this issue?
Join us to hear the story first hand from the EMTs.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (17 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Diane Helbig (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (1 chatters)
- FreedomTalkRadio1 (1 chatters)
- MCSN Radio with The Coach (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)