SORT BY Relevancy
She calls herself the "Badass Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Attachment parenting, Pole dancing, Yogi Momma! Who inspires and empowers men & women Her WAY! Ms. Wrights Way".
That's a mouth full but when you take the time to read her blog you know she is all that and then some.
Join Rebecca and Moon as they sit down with Ashley Wright to discuss how she got on the path of breastfeeding advocacy and attachment parenting. From Pole dancing & yoga to breastfeeding on the red carpet she lives a very in your face, take it or live it life that we admire here at View From A Rack.
"Hailing from the illustrious Golden State she always had an appreciation for love, fitness, artistic expression and a natural way of living. After having obtained a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Hampton University, she began to slowly come into her own rejecting the demands of what others felt were appropriate for her life. However, it wasn’t until she became a mother, that she truly understood her path and the necessity of support.
Having organized the most attended World Breastfeeding Event to date with the Northeast Valley Health Center, she began to live out loud, using social media to build her village, increase her family and establish a strong support system; spreading the message of self-love, healing and natural parenting.
Her message to all parents and individuals is, “It is okay to be 100% committed to your child(ren) and loved ones. In doing so make sure that you take the time to give to yourself."
bio copied from: https://www.facebook.com/MsWrightsWay
Guys if you could go back in time to talk to your younger self what would you say? Our radio show is more than just making self-proclamations of being "real" men, it's a state of mind and a way of life. First and foremost, we do not hate ladies. But we cant stand the 98% of women out there who feel entitled for free drinks and dinners. Although we are brutally honest and unyielding in our views on soft males, single mothers, and mad black women, we do not promote hating or completely disrespecting women. However, we DO hate and disrespect is the never-ending BS that too many men have to go through on a daily basis when dealing with most women and society. In other words, we have no problem expressing absolute contempt towards any irrational, disrespectful, and/or unrealistic behavior or attitude that is normally portrayed by women. We are feverishly working to put an end to all of that.
Join Adrian “DJ Allnite Long, Elliot “Black Cesar” Campbell, Rich “Big Rich” Muscadin and Timothy “DJ Kemetik” Sifford tonight for The Smokers Parlor as the fellas explore issues that are for and about men. From politics to health tune in as the fellas go hard, get real, and be truthful with no chaser!
Tune in for this weeks topic:
whats goin on tonight what am i doin in tonight i amthe host of the blue bell hotel and i like to do ice cream in the late morning time early in the morning i think about u yea, i ve careful what u say. inthe morning when i think about u yea yea yea i can bump u all the time time time time time oooh oooh ooh hey jsut ki mix it up people ljump in the pool and splash in the milk
Welcome Apostle Bethtina Williams to the Men's Let's Talk Internet Radio Program, below is just a little of Apostle Williams' Bio. Visit her website for more exciting and more details about this woman of God!!
Apostle Bethtina Williams is a professionally certified executive life coach and empowerment specialist, best-selling author, psalmist, pastor and humanitarian who travels nationally and internationally helping to empower men and women to maximize their potential and fulfill their destiny. Apostle Williams has been in the ministry for over 27 years. She is happily married to her husband, Apostle Stanley Williams for 25 years. Together they have three handsome sons, Stanley II, Jonathan, and Joshua.
Apostle Williams is the author of “Women of Character and Destiny” a dynamic book that has had a profound influence on government leaders, corporate executives, educators, professionals, and men and women from virtually every sphere of influence globally. It can be obtained at: http://www.MpoweringLives.com.
As an executive producer of Lighthouse Live Television Program that aired on Cox Cable in the NW Panhandle of Florida for 4 years her ministry reached over 40,000 households. She was also the Life Coach for the new Reality TV Show “Balancing Act” with phenomenal cast members as Jeannette Bayardelle (Celie in Color Purple), Mariama Whyte (Lion King), Dr. Lindsey Marsh Warren, M.D. (Founder of Worth the Wait Revolution), and Pastor Regina Shipman (Pharmaceutical Executive). www.balancingacttv.com/
The Pastor J. Rouse Show Live On Air, Wright On Point Hot Topics, The Discussion and so much more....
- New music from all around the world previewing and exclusively here on The Pastor J. Rouse Show....
- Wright On Point Hot Topic continued: Church bans children to keep child molester pastor....true story...full details and discussion.
- Starting The Discussion: Why don't men go to church? Why are the churches full of women?
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook at Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications or The Pastor J. Rouse Show, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
Believe it or not a lot of men and women are walking around in total denial. They seem to think that their a good catch but in reality they are simply doing the same things millions of people do on a daily basis. What exactly makes someone a good catch ? Call me & let me know :o)
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "What Is a Black Life Worth?"
We'll discuss at length the death of Eric Garner, a Staten Island man who died while in police custody.
The Conversation starts at 7PM (CST) / 8PM only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedie
Add your voice to the conversation by calling (347) 324-5327 press #1 to chime in.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (17 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- reactionariez (12 chatters)
- GodKiller (10 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (6 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- We Are The Essential Resistance (0 chatters)