SORT BY Relevancy
When you're interviewing for a position it is very important that you stay positive about previous employers. The interviewer is looking for signs of a bad character, so being negative will reflect badly on you, so don't do it! Stay positive about past employers. Take a listen!
Background Checks and Verification of Protect Employers is our topic on The Core Business Show with Tim Jacquet. If you are a business owner, manager, or work in the human resources department of a company, you’ve probably hired employees who have been less than truthful on their resumes. In fact, recent studies indicate that 75 percent of all resumes contain some form of falsification and fully 89 percent are misleading.
The Core Business Show with Tim Jacquet is sponsored by Apple Capital Group, Inc. If you are looking for business financing, please call Apple Capital Group's offices at 866-611-7457 or go to www.applecapitalgroup.com. #applecapitalgroup #thecorecorebusinessshow #timjacquet #backgroundchecks
Interested in learning more about the new Medical Marijuana Law in Illinois? Cameron Monti, a Partner at Lavelle Law, Ltd. has authored a new book detailing the aspects of the new Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program in Illinois. Available on Amazon, “Illinois Medical Marijuana Law FAQ Handbook” lays out the details of the new law and explains how it will impact various constituencies including employers, attorneys, landlords, patients, and those who will be operating businesses related to the cultivation and distribution of cannabis for medical purposes.
This Podcast with Cameron Monti will detail the commonly asked questions associated with the new legislation. Be sure to tune in!
What can employers do to protect themselves from discrimination claims? How should an employer respond to a charge of discrimination? This Podcast with Lance C. Ziebell will investigate the employers perspective in an employment discrimination claim.
Bullies come in all forms. How are they created? When are they created? When they learn this behavior at a young impressionable age, do they continue this behavior through out their adult lives?
Are adult employers, and managers bullies? How can we tell? What kinds of tactics do they use? Do they use the pen instead of the sword?
Find out the answers to these questions and more.
My special guest, Warren Mack has not only information, but has experience on this subject.
Tune in May 16th, 2014 at 7:00PM
Join Host Alex Greenwood and Federally Certified ACA Specialist, Greg Howard
The Affordable Health Care Act was passed to make health insurance available to everyone who wants it, right? but what exactly does the ACA mean to employers who for years have offered health care as part of a benefits package to their employees?
On today's Would the Real ObamaCare Please Stand Up, Federally Certified ACA Specialist, Greg Howard will go over the 6 basic options available to employers
...Great advice if you're in search of a way to help pay for your dental care, and dental insurance may not be the way to go. Plus more disucussion on defined contribution health plans and self-funded health insurace
Show music --"Protofunk by Kevin McLeod of Incompetech."
This week on Would The Real ObamaCare Please Stand Up, Federally certified ACA Specialist, Greg Howard reviews the four choices employers have in dealing with health insurance issues for their employees.
Find out why Gregg is so excited about the "defined contribution plans" AND why we haven't been enlightened about the potential savings for employers and employees.
Hosted by Alex Greenwood and federally-certified ACA specialist, Greg Howard
What are qualifying events that would ultimately mean you’d be insured even if you missed the window to enroll in ACA. You might surprised! Plus learn:
How to save 50 to 75 percent on your subscriptions
Find out why YOU should talk to an insurance broker
What affordable insurance options are available to employers
Show music --"Protofunk by Kevin McLeod of Incompetech."
Special guest: Dean Royles, Chief Exec of NHS Employers, Task Force member and Social Media Sub Group Chair. And for the second year running named HR Magazine's Most Influential Practitioner 2013.
We will be talking about Dean's involvement with the Engage for Success Task Force and specifically about the engagement challenges in the NHS.
Host: Jo Dodds
Back channel: https://plus.google.com/communities/118419210283831602780/events
TOPIC: Responsible Post-Secondary Planning
Take your lunch break with Selena Martin, Correspondent for the Employers Voice. Selena will share employers information to her listeners.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (60 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- HealingMom (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- 63489 (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (0 chatters)