SORT BY Relevancy
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: Is It Time To Do Employee Reviews?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
Pastor Brian discusses what is called the "non-moral attributes of God." These attributes address things such as God's omnipotence, omniscience, sovereignty, and eternal nature. What can these attributes tell us about God? This will be addressed on this episode.
Also, Christian entertainer Carmen Licciardello, better known as "Carmen," recently defended the Osteens saying "I usually don't comment on this stuff but I feel I need to speak up. For some reason many credible church leaders are finding the need to dissect Joel Osteen as a speaker and even his credibility as a Christian. Even going after his wife and dissecting her words by the phrase as if they're prosecutors and she's on a murder trial. Folks this has got to stop. Joel is one of us. He is a God ordained bridge between the mainstream world and the church and we really need to protect our bridge" (from Carmen Licciardello's Facebook page). Have Christian leaders dissected her words unfairly, or have the Osteens been caught in unbiblical teachings?
Finally, our political analyst will report on the latest with the NFL and the Ray Rice scandal.
Call in with your questions and comments at (323) 784-9617 and be sure to check out Pastor Brian's international website at http://pastorbrianchilton.wordpress.com.
Fran Tarkenton is even asked to weigh in on Adrian Peterson scandal. Is proper behavior set for too high a standard for NFL? Corporate sponsors are fleeing the NFL under new controversy. Peterson's child abuse case has exponentialized. Another NC Panther player has similiar issues. Governor Dayton may spite his hand and shoot his foot. The Vikings sitll can't find right formula for winning season.
Erica Peitler, author of the new book Leadership Rigor: Breakthrough Performance and Productivity. More about Erica here: http://ericapeitler.com/
Karla Dennis. Cohesive COHESIVE founder and CEO offers advise to small businesses on minimizing their taxes to maximize their profits.
Joel D. Levitt, "Seven Symptoms of Bad Meetings and What You Can Do About Them."
Dr. Gerard Lameiro shares what he's found in his new research about how America has been sliding into a sinkhole of moral, political and economic turmoil and near-bankruptcy. He has suggestions for freedom-loving Americans on how we can fix this mess for the sake of our children and grandchildren. Tune in!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Mike Maughan @MikeMaughan at Lunch with DriveThruHR @DriveThruHR with @bryanwempen (Emeritus), @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen (Emeritus), @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Wellness Wednesday Show with PAWsitive Radio, hosted by Team Toby. Join Host Charmaine Hammond, professional speaker, bestselling author and president of Team Toby
Guest Marybeth Haines joins us to talk about healing through the loss of a pet, and her book The Power of Pets. She provides tips to cope with grief and 7 important things pet families must know. Later, Charmaine talks about dealing with loss in the workplace. Workplaces face change and loss frequently, but the good news is that resilience can help teams and businesses bounce forward through these situations. Charmaine provides tips ever employee, business owner and leader must know to cope and move forward.
Follow Team Toby's PAWS Across Canada tour live as it happened via Team Toby's Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/TeamToby2 To find out about PAWS Across Canada Visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalTeamToby or watch the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSAQLlA5l4 To order a copy of Toby’s books, or find out more about Charmaine and Team Toby, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com
Women often say men don't express emotions, but listen to the love ballads by popular male vocalists and you'll hear some heart wrenching feelings pouring out. Today's guest, the popular singer Dwele, with fans among the hip hop generation as well as the R & B crowd, discusses how today's music influences attitudes about relationships. Do the more sexually graphic tunes with emphasis on physical pleasure and less focus on personal feelings influence youth to seek out such superficial relationships? Do love ballads help men recognize their sensitivity and strive to be more loving towards women? Can music influence woment to lower their own moral standards and accept relationships that are little more than "one night stands" if a popular song encourages it? As Dwele prepares to entertain audiences in Africa, he looks at the cultural impact of music on expectations in relationships, and how a song can heal the hurt and help couples reconcile, if the words truly come from the heart.
“We believe he deserves to play while the legal process plays out,” General Manager Rick Spielman said at a news conference Monday Gov. Mark Dayton called it “an awful situation,” and Nike, which pays Peterson handsomely to endorse its products, distanced itself from the star running back.Anheuser-Busch said it was “increasingly concerned by the recent incidents that have overshadowed this NFL season. We are not yet satisfied with the league’s handling of behaviors that so clearly go against our own company culture and moral code.”The NFL assured Anheuser-Busch, “We are taking action and there will be much more to come.”
"This has been an ongoing and deliberate process since last Friday's news. In conversations with the NFL over the last two days, the Vikings advised the League of the team's decision to revisit the situation regarding Adrian Peterson. In response, the League informed the team of the option to place Adrian on the Exempt/Commissioner's Permission list Star Tribune
"I CAN RELATE" Christian radio show
HOSTED by Minister Tracy Curtis
DATE - every Tuesday evening
TIME - 8pm central / 9pm eastern / 7pm mountain / 6pm pacific
LISTEN by Phone—just dial (646) 595-4424
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/ICanRelateShow
“I can relate” is an American idiom which means you understand or have had a similar experience as someone else.
WHAT WE PROVIDE - I Can Relate provides a platform where you can listen, learn and participate in discussions about every type of relationship we encounter: (romance, family, employee/employer, local/national/global citizenship, romance, health/wellness, finance, religion, and many more!!)
Discover that you’re not alone in this life. Whatever you are going through, someone else is either going through a similar situation or has already come out of it. Let's learn from one another.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK:
Minister Tracy on Facebook
What does it mean to judge? "Stop judging me…” is a popular cry of many in today's society...especially among today's 21st Century "christians"...nevertheless...the Word of God says "to be TRANSFORMED"? We come to Jesus THE WAY WE ARE...BUT...He has made it possible for us NOT TO STAY THE WAY WE ARE. That's GRACE…That’s "TRANSFORMATION". What does it REALLY MEAN to be a CHRISTIAN in the 21st Century? Is it really possible to live the way the BIBLE SAYS live? Does God care if we continue in sin after we're saved? What are God's expectations for us? Can I be a church-goer and still have demons inside of me? Join us as we continue our next level of WHAT DID GOD REALLY SAY Blogtalkradio Series, “DON'T LEAVE US ALONE: THE POWER OF TRANSFORMING GRACE”. Tuesdays @ 8:30pCT. Listen on your phone by Dialing 1-347-857-2908 or Listen Online on your computer at www.blogtalkradio.com/kingdombread
Join Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, J.D. on Tuesday September 16, 2014, with special guest Maria O'Neil discussing her son's vaccine injury and recovery; Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, D.O., author of several vaccine books and DVDs, and founder of the Vaccine Research Library, discussing current vaccine medical and legal issues with Attorney Phillips, with a focus on influenza vaccines, science and adverse events. Sign-up for the weekly Vaccine Rights E-Newsletter for information about upcoming Vaccine Agenda radio shows, vaccine news, and vaccine legal issues at http://vaccinerights.com/newslettersignup.html, and see breaking vaccine news articles at www.pandemicresponseproject.com/news.html.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (29 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (27 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)