SORT BY Relevancy
In the "You should all feel bad for telling Jon Rauch to kill himself on twitter" edition, Rob and Jeffrey wrap up our 2014 preview with the bullpen, which we are not excited about (the preview that is, but also, probably the bullpen). So that leaves plenty of time to discuss the fifth starter situation, just how many first basemen the Mets are going to carry, and to check in on our sister podcast, Shortstop Avenue. We wrap up with some college baseball talk, a couple of e-mails, and the beginning of a triumphant winning streak at Mets trivia.
In the "[redacted] is the only Met to wear #59" edition. Rob and Jeffrey (and Chris and Marc Carig) preview the 2014 Mets rotation. Will Jon Niese every be healthy and above-average at the same time? How fat can Bartolo Colon get? Do we have anything to say about Dillon Gee? Who exactly is going to be the Mets fifth starter? (Jeffrey makes a sad face) All these questions will at least be discussed. Plus, we debut the Shortstop Avenue Audio jingle, because of course we have shortstop e-mails to answer, and Jeffrey and Rob completely forget to do Mets trivia, which means Jeffrey doesn't get Mets trivia wrong.
In the "Jenrry Mejia's hair deserves its own edition" edition, Rob and Jeffrey talk about Jenrry Mejia's hair, natch'. We also preview the 2014 Mets infield, which mostly devolves into a discussion of David Wright's future Hall of Fame case. Chris McShane helps out too, sitting down with Mike Vorkunov of the Star-Ledger to see where the Mets shortstop and first base situation currently stand. Then we continue our NL East preview with the Atlanta Braves, and Talking Chop's Ben Duronio. It's a cast of thousands on Amazin' Avenue Audio! Finally, we wrap up with your e-mails, and Jeffrey's most recent failure at Mets Trivia.
In the "Tonight, Boss" edition, Rob and Jeffrey share their Santana no-hitter stories before launching into the 2014 Mets preview with the triumphant return of Outfield Avenue Audio (yes, we know we said we'd start with the infield, but we rarely stick to plans). Jeffrey says mean things about Eric Young despite his plans to only say nice things about Eric Young. Meanwhile, Rob is bullish on Curtis Granderson. Then, Liz Roscher of The Good Phight joins the show and has to put up with Jeffrey's merciless trolling of the Phillies offseason. Finally, we wrap up with your e-mail (singular) about playing for 2014, and whether Terry Collins can get the extra 2% out of the Mets. We hope Jonah Keri appreciates the free plug.
In the "It would be convenient if they gave #56 to an interesting prospect this Spring, but I forgot that it's Scott Rice's number" edition. Rob and Jeffrey finally sit down to talk about the Amazin' Avenue Top 25 Mets prospect list, but first they spend ten minutes talking about the 2008 Mets bullpen for some reason. #blameAyala. We also answer your e-mails about...shortstops...again.
In the "PROTIP: You should always keep a tin of shoe polish in the dugout" edition, Rob and Jeffrey take on the #FreeLagares hashtag and wonder if Terry should be given the benefit of the doubt (ehhhhhh maybe?). We try to parcel out blame for the whole kerfluffle between the media, #MetsTwitter, Terry, and the FO (and of course, Carlos Beltran). Then we answer a boatload of e-mails covering everything from a Daniel Murphy trade (again), the Mets upcoming rotation crunch, the future of the bullpen, who's worth watching in Bingo, and least surprising of all, Dario Alvarez.
Sir deVelder and Legendary Horne return after a few weeks off. They discuss the upcoming matches for all Empire teams. Also, look to discuss with Scott from Mo-Town what happened in the Regional. The boys will discuss FC Bergen's big win over Boca.
Tune in and call in!!
In Episode 54, Jason Parks of Baseball Prospectus stops by the show to chat about his Mets Top 10 prospect list. Unsurprisingly, Jeffrey and he spend almost the entire time talking about Dominican teenagers, or prospects that were at one time Dominican teenagers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (23 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (23 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (21 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- StarChasr (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Injustice System (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- untouchable1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)