SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, We celebrate OUR birthday, the christ child is born in YOU again where this, your, greatest story ever told is YOU...Ye must be born again indeed....well kids, this is IT...true story.....We discuss the allegorical spiritual nature of this realm versus the physical literal illusions everyone is spellbound into....in true, unconditional love, Emma Swan.....
In the mayoral money race, the rich—that is, Rahm—gets richer ?
Mayor Rahm Emanuel has raised $1.4 million for his reelection bid—and that's just in the last few weeks.
Jesus Garcia received earlier this month from SEIU Healthcare, the contributions have brought his campaign fund up to about $700,000., Alderman Robert Fioretti, had about $259,000 on hand at the end of September and has reported raising about $77,000 since. Fioretti's biggest donation so far—$25,000—has come from J.R. Davis, owner of a detective and armored car company. Last week he received $2,500 from Mike Ditka.Chicago Reader
sometimes we forget the mirical of Chriustmas. The profound way God the Father chose to intorduce his only begotton Son to the world. " A Virgin will conceive and thou shall call his name Emmanuel meaning God with us!" He is the reason for this season and he is also the only solution to our present choas in the nation. The prince of Peace must reign that we may know peace and live out our creed.
Meet author Stephen W. Hiemstra. I'll be interviewing him about his book, A Christian Guide to Spirituality: Foundations for Disciples
About the book:
A Christian Guide to Spirituality takes the form of 50 daily devotions. Each topic is treated with a scriptural reference, reflection, prayer, and questions for discussion. Occasionally, references are provided for further study. The first four chapters (Introduction, Apostle’s Creed, Lord’s Prayer, and Ten Commandments) cover 40 days making them suitable as a Lenten study. Ten additional days focus on the spiritual disciplines and a short conclusion. Fifty days of study allow an Easter study running through Pentecost.
About the author:
Author Stephen W. Hiemstra (MDiv, PhD) is a slave of Christ, husband, father, tentmaker, economist, and writer. He lives with Maryam, his wife of thirty years, in Centreville, VA and they have three grown children.
Stephen has been an active writer spanning both his career as an economist and a pastor. As an economist of 27 years in 5 federal agencies, he published numerous government studies, magazine articles, and book reviews. He has maintained a personal website since the 1990s and he has been active in social media. A Christian Guide to Spirituality is his first published book.
Stephen is currently a second career tentmaker dividing his time equally between Hispanic ministry and blogging under a theme of “online pastor”. As a hospital chaplain intern, he worked in the emergency department, a psychiatric unit, and an Alzheimer’s unit. He is an elder in Centreville Presbyterian Church.
Join Host Live Chats
- Witch School (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- 65261 (3 chatters)
- Daddy G (3 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)