SORT BY Relevancy
Elizabeth Borton @writetargetat Lunch with @DriveThruHR with @bryanwempen (Emeritus), @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen (Emeritus), @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes actress Sandra Elizabeth Rodriguez to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss her journey in the industry and the success of the film DELUSIONS OF GUINEVERE.
World renowned HIV/AIDS researcher and keynote speaker for the "World AIDS Awareness Weekend" Red Ribbon Gala... Dr. Alan Stone of Medical Scientific Advisory Services LTD - United Kingdom joins @bge_radio to speak on his upcoming visit to Atlanta GA, the foundation of his keynote address on eradication of AIDS, and why it is critical for those in the southeast region of the United States to get tested, know their statuses, and be educated on the resources available in all effort towards an AIDS free generation.
BGE Radio promoting Financial Literacy and Community Empowerment through Communication
It says it all about the voters and the latest election.
"Dear Senator Rockefeller,
"F" - Congrats Jay! Ref your Keystone vote, I knew you would have to hose us one more time before leaving office.
Tonight - the Hon. Elizabeth Letchworth joins us to discuss the strategy involved in the Keystone XL Pipeline failed vote and why she's glad it failed yesterday.
Also, Republicans in both the House and the Senate prepare to stop Obama’s planned executive amnesty - how? Through government funding bills. Americans are demanding that Congress defund Obama's unconstitutional actions NOW. But when will be the best time for Congress to snap the purse shut? All that and MIT prof Jonathan Gruber's revelations of deliberate deception re Obamacare and you, the "stupid" American.
With the election behind us, Congress' lame duck session is underway. Tonight, the Hon. Elizabeth Letchworth will explain what we can expect between now and the end of the year - and she'll clear up some misconceptions many folks have about what can be accomplished now, and what opportunities the new Congress will have beginning in January. What can we expect from a Republican controlled Senate and House in the 114th Congress? Tonight we'll find out
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (411 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (16 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Urban Soulz (9 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (9 chatters)
- Black Author Network (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (4 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Elegeant (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)