SORT BY Relevancy
As Clinton learned in 2008, a candidate that appeals to voters’ hearts can beat a candidate that appeals to their heads. And Clinton, for all of her built-in advantages in a 2016 race, will be hard pressed to ever be the heart candidate of the party base. Elizabeth Warren would be that candidate the minute she signals her interest in running. That fact should scare Clinton and her political team.Chris Cillizza WP
“You’ve asked me about the politics. All I can do is take you back to the principle part of this,” she said. “I know what I am in Washington to do: I’m here to fight for hardworking families.”
This week’s show
June 23rd, 2014
Elizabeth Warren schooled Chris Matthews
It was necessary for Elizabeth Warren to school Chris Mathews on how the Senate and Congress work. It seems like many in America do not understand that America no longer has one person/one vote. It takes a super majority to do anything in America. It is the reason why America is dysfunctional.
Let’s talk about how to get past this dysfunction. Let us talk about what America really needs.
Blog Post: http://PoliticsDoneRight.com
Join Joe Dunn and Special Guest Cherokee Genealogist Twila Barnes for an hour discussion of Twila's Barnes' research into Senator Elizabeth Warren's ancestry claims. Twila Barnes researched Elizabeth Warren during the 2012 MA Senate Race and debunked Elizabeth Warren's claims. In Warren's new book, "A Fighting Chance," she writes that she was "hurt" and "angry" that people challenged her claims, for which, to this day, there is no evidence. Twila Barnes can be found online at pollysgranddaughter.com, and on Twitter @pollysgdaughter. You can listen on your phone or call in with your questions or comments simply by dialing (347) 826-9184, or listen online during the live broadcast and ON DEMAND 24/7.
“I talk to nurses and programmers, salespeople and firefighters, people who bust their tails every day. Not one of them — not one — stashes their money in the Cayman Islands to avoid paying their fair share of taxes,” the Massachusetts Democrat said of Romney, a barb that elicited a roar of applause.
“Mitt Romney wants to give billions in breaks to big corporations — but he and Paul Ryan would pulverize financial reform, voucherize Medicare and vaporize Obamacare,” Elizabeth Warren
U.S. Senate Candidate Elizabeth Warren joins us to talk problems and solutions as she sees them. In an era of cautious and clichéd pols, she has been candid as well as insightful. Her running against new incumbent Scott Brown has drawn attention, donations and hyperbole from all sides. We get into the specifics of how she sees us getting out of our national morass.
Warren’s campaign issued a statement last night:
“Elizabeth and (her husband) Bruce are fortunate to be in a position where they can help their family.
They have been able to help relatives buy their homes and her nephew — a contractor — fix up houses.”
According to the Boston Herald:
• Purchasing a foreclosed home . Department of Housing and Urban Development for $61,000 in June 1993, then selling it in December 1994 for $95,000
• Buying a house $30,000 in August 1993, then flipping it for $145,000
• Lending one of her brothers money at 9.5 percent
interest to buy a home $35,000 in August 2000. He sold the place three months later for $38,500
• Providing her brother with financing to buy a $25,000 house in 1994. He sold the property four years later for $42,000
• Giving her sister-in-law a mortgage in 1996 to buy a
$31,000 home Three years later, the sister-in-law sold the place for $45,000
• Providing her brother with a loan in 1997 to buy for $90,000. He sold it some two years later for $106,000
• Giving her brother a mortgage to in 1997 for $26,000. Nine years later, he unloaded the
home for $45,00
Elizabeth Warren is not Donald Trump.
Bear with the delayed opening....40 seconds of dead space after the Intro while the mute button thwarts any initial brilliance. Receiving callers with questions about work and family members job prospects. Mercury retrograde and its effect on job prospects as well as eclipses.
Discussion on Elizabeth Warren and Scott Brown's horoscopes and election prospects.
Small business owners and entrepreneurs benefit from working with natural cycles instead of against them. Let's talk current events as Pamela forecasts energetic trends through the lens of astrology.
Callers are guided by Pamela's insightful interpretation of their birth horoscope in plain english. Pamela emphasizes the usefulness of acting at the right time for success in business, projects, relationships and goals.
Republican incumbent U.S. Sen. Scott Brown and Democratic rival Elizabeth Warren sparred on tax policy, Iran’s nuclear ambitions and Warren’s claims of Native American heritage during their first debate in Massachusetts’ closely watched Senate race.
Mark Ruffalo and Elizabeth Warren joined a handful of protestors in Detroit today, urging someone else to pick up the tab for the nearly 300,000 people who haven't paid their water bills or sought payment plans. Shut them off, or let it flow and push the tab to someone else?
Please join me for the Anthony Johnson Show on THURSDAY July 24th @ 9pm EST, as I discuss:
"PRESIDENT ELIZABETH WARREN: WHY NOT?"
Please join the discussion.
THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW is dedicated to keeping the people, community and people informed of issues that matter. THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW was created to reach out to artists, authors, community activists and public servants who share their stories of trials and triumphs. THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW IS DEDICATED to justice, equality, human rights and education.
Former New York Times editor Edward Klein tells Rick there is a real blood feud between the Obamas and the Clintons. Brigitte Gabriel responds to criticism by the establishment news media that she is “Islamophobic.” Distinguished attorney Sidney Powell talks about corruption in the U.S. Department of Justice.
Guest: Bradlee Dean
Topic: "Getting Real"
On today’s program we will be joined by Bradlee Dean for a high-octane conversation covering a wide-range of issues plaguing our nation. We’ll be talking about issues you need to be informed about including the attack on the Constitution, debt, the targeting of America’s youth and the true power of grace. You will not want to miss out on this very exciting program!
Current global political crises all have one thing in common: border problems. Whether it's the United States/Mexican border (or, as Nancy Pelosi calls it, the unnatural community divider), the Russia/Ukraine border, or the Israeli borders (or, if you're a Palestinian sympathizer, the fact that Israel exists to have borders at all).
At 8:35 we will be talking with former Congressman Todd Akin about media bias, establishment mentality, and the dangerous line we walk when we allow elected officials to be crucified for "offensive statements."
What happens to Elizabeth Warren if Hillary burns out too quickly?
John Kerry's dumb tweet of the week.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (32 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (10 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (5 chatters)
- gregfilms (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)