SORT BY Relevancy
This week on The Networking Diva Hour, hear great information and tips on "What is a Elevator Speech?" Do you have one? So many people get worried about having to stand up and make their 30 second Elevator Speech, but really it is not that scary!! Learn how easy it can be...
Also my co-host this week is Linda Mojer with SCWCC
-Southern Colorado Women's Chamber Of Commerce
Linda Mojer is Owner/ President with Substance, Inc · from January 2007 to present, here in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Writing, editing, media consulting firm, specializing in web content development, email campaigns and digital & print publications.
Also The Executive Director Of SCWCC
Apr 2008 to present
The SCWCC is a non-profit Foundation that host annual programs and fundraisers to support community endeavors. SCWCC offers support for women in Business through their many opportunities in this foundation. Tune in and hear how this organization helps so many people.
Friends It’s almost like the definition of insanity. Business people everywhere are taught that we need an “elevator speech” just as much as we need a business card, a website, and air to breathe in order to be successful. But the crazy part is NO ONE likes to give those canned elevator speeches and NO ONE likes to hear them because they’re usually full of blah, blah, blah meaningless marketing drivel and feel so contrived and just yucky. I need a shower just thinking about it! More importantly, evidence proves even the most well-crafted and best-delivered elevator speeches don’t work to bring in new business. So if no one likes them and they don’t work, let’s stop doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!
Now I know, if you’ve been forced to drink the “elevator speech” punch or have even given it to others thinking you were helping them, you might be in full disagreement with me. But after youl hear from Felicia on how to Kill the Elevator Speech: Stop Selling, Start Connecting, I think you’ll agree that in today’s business climate, there IS a better way.
in Self Help
Your elevator speech is as essential as your business card, if not more to your EFT practice. You should be able to say who you are, what you do, and how you can be a resource to your listener in a concise way. If you don't, people will move their attention onto themselves or another topic. These introductory verbal handshakes were once considered to last 30 seconds, as long as an elevator ride might take for you to intrigue a fellow passenger to ask for your business card. Statistics of abbreviated digital attention spans, which is are now tagged at 8 seconds, we are recommending that you acquire the skill to be persuade someone to want to know more within 22 seconds. Listen in and join EFT MBA radio hosts Alina Frank and Dr. Craig Weiner to find out our best tips of how to do this with authenticity and skill.
For more information on EFT mentoring programs go to www.EFTmba.com
For further information on EFT Tapping trainings, workshops, articles, audio and video interviews go to www.EFTtappingtraining.com
Today I will tell you how to:
Amp UP your elevator speech! Network authentically to build trust. Get your perfect clients to beg you for your opt-in page after presenting your elevator speech. It's all possible!
But only if you tune in tonight and take lots of notes.
See you on the sweet side of success!!
Your elevator pitch is great for networking. Many formal networking organizations limit members to 60-second presentations. It also works in social situations when you’re asked the usual icebreaker, “What do you do?” Tonight Rod takes you through his 5 point elevator pitch packet that is flexible enough to use in any situation.
An elevator pitch, elevator speech, or elevator statement is a short summary used to quickly and simply define a person, profession or service and its value proposition. The name "elevator pitch" reflects the idea that it should be possible to deliver the summary in the time span of an elevator ride, or approximately thirty seconds to two minutes.
Bill Lilliquist of Welcome Sales Services Inc. and Springboard Business Consulting and Coaching discusses the importance of always being ready when a marketing opportunity presents itself.—-more—-
We add new content daily! Listen on iTunes: iTunes.ExitcoachRadio.com . See the Index for more on this Topic or by this Guest .
What's Trending?:Obama confident and positive about accomplishments and 2015. Obama says "Sony Made A Mistake". Sony resopnds to president's speech. Obama addresses: North Korea, Infrastructure, Cuba, and other issues. Bit Torrent offers to help Sony out with platform to release "The Interview". Rand Paul calls out Rubio for statrements about Cuba. Our infrastructure problems are bad, really bad. Obama calls for attention to this growing concern,. Christian Bale not "over" Affleck playing the caped crusader. North Korea officially responds to US accuations and warns "grave consequences" if US doesn't comply.
Did Sony Pictures cave in to the hackers? Whay about the freedom of speech and expression. Were they scared because they were hacked? Would they have done the same thing if someone buglarized the studio headquarters and released the same information. What road where this lead us down to next? President Obama said Sony made a mistake by shutting down the picture release. Are we scared of North Korea now? Will this create self sensorship among the movie production companies now
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (122 chatters)
- John Baptist (108 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (81 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (15 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (8 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- USA live (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Four Elements United (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (2 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (2 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)