SORT BY Relevancy
This week on The Networking Diva Hour, hear great information and tips on "What is a Elevator Speech?" Do you have one? So many people get worried about having to stand up and make their 30 second Elevator Speech, but really it is not that scary!! Learn how easy it can be...
Also my co-host this week is Linda Mojer with SCWCC
-Southern Colorado Women's Chamber Of Commerce
Linda Mojer is Owner/ President with Substance, Inc · from January 2007 to present, here in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Writing, editing, media consulting firm, specializing in web content development, email campaigns and digital & print publications.
Also The Executive Director Of SCWCC
Apr 2008 to present
The SCWCC is a non-profit Foundation that host annual programs and fundraisers to support community endeavors. SCWCC offers support for women in Business through their many opportunities in this foundation. Tune in and hear how this organization helps so many people.
Friends It’s almost like the definition of insanity. Business people everywhere are taught that we need an “elevator speech” just as much as we need a business card, a website, and air to breathe in order to be successful. But the crazy part is NO ONE likes to give those canned elevator speeches and NO ONE likes to hear them because they’re usually full of blah, blah, blah meaningless marketing drivel and feel so contrived and just yucky. I need a shower just thinking about it! More importantly, evidence proves even the most well-crafted and best-delivered elevator speeches don’t work to bring in new business. So if no one likes them and they don’t work, let’s stop doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!
Now I know, if you’ve been forced to drink the “elevator speech” punch or have even given it to others thinking you were helping them, you might be in full disagreement with me. But after youl hear from Felicia on how to Kill the Elevator Speech: Stop Selling, Start Connecting, I think you’ll agree that in today’s business climate, there IS a better way.
in Self Help
Your elevator speech is as essential as your business card, if not more to your EFT practice. You should be able to say who you are, what you do, and how you can be a resource to your listener in a concise way. If you don't, people will move their attention onto themselves or another topic. These introductory verbal handshakes were once considered to last 30 seconds, as long as an elevator ride might take for you to intrigue a fellow passenger to ask for your business card. Statistics of abbreviated digital attention spans, which is are now tagged at 8 seconds, we are recommending that you acquire the skill to be persuade someone to want to know more within 22 seconds. Listen in and join EFT MBA radio hosts Alina Frank and Dr. Craig Weiner to find out our best tips of how to do this with authenticity and skill.
For more information on EFT mentoring programs go to www.EFTmba.com
For further information on EFT Tapping trainings, workshops, articles, audio and video interviews go to www.EFTtappingtraining.com
Today I will tell you how to:
Amp UP your elevator speech! Network authentically to build trust. Get your perfect clients to beg you for your opt-in page after presenting your elevator speech. It's all possible!
But only if you tune in tonight and take lots of notes.
See you on the sweet side of success!!
Bill Lilliquist of Welcome Sales Services Inc. and Springboard Business Consulting and Coaching discusses the importance of always being ready when a marketing opportunity presents itself.—-more—-
We add new content daily! Listen on iTunes: iTunes.ExitcoachRadio.com . See the Index for more on this Topic or by this Guest .
Like Mein Kampf was outlawed, a similar book has been offered up for consideration ~ the Koran.
Hate speech? Incitement to violence? Sounds like it to us, but moslems would have to disagree.
Why would moslem not consider this to be hate speech? How is it that we can post these quotes with full certainty that CAIR won't be contacting the media with wild-eyed accusations of Islamophobia?
Thank you to Michael Green.
Welcome to the Red Fox Blogger with your Hosts, Tim Burton and Kel Fritzi.
We’re the Infidels your imam warned about…
Tim at Brenner Brief: http://www.brennerbrief.com/author/tim-burton/
Listen to all of the RFB shows as well at Pundit Press Radio:
"mass islamity ~ stop the insanity"
LPAC 2014 (Liberty Political Action Conference) took place in Alexandria, Virginia this year. Organized by Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty, the event is a great force in the liberty movement.
This episode features a few of the many highlights from Ron Paul's speech at the event.
Watch full video version here.
Today's guest is Barbara Paradiso, a pioneer in organizing academic programs for educating professionals working in the field of domestic violence at the University of Colorado's, School of Public Affairs. Yes, we can provide interpersonal violence awareness/education to the public, and make every effort to organize the legal and justice systems. However, the real question is: can abusers be rehabilitated? We know that abusers can stop their behavior when the fear of getting caught looms large, but can the abuser be clinically treated to "cure" his/her behavior?
Do we have data on the rate of recidivism, and the efficacy of treatment for abusers?
Why has this societal problem of interpersonal violence received so scant attention? While the current NFL domestic abuse "scandal," has resulted in a public out cry, will these recent incidents, not to mention the long history of unreported/reported interpersonal violence, go under the radar until another tragic incident occurs?
Barbara Paradiso is currently the Director of the Program and Center on Domestic Violence at the School of Public Affairs, University of Colorado Denver. Barbara has worked on behalf of battered women and their children for more than twenty years as an advocate, administrator and activist. Prior to her position at University of Colorado Denver, she served as the Director of Domestic Violence Programs for the Sunshine Lady Foundation of North Carolina. For twelve years, from 1985-1997, Barbara was the Executive Director of Boulder County Safehouse. Barbara has been active in the Colorado Coalition Against Domestic Violence as Co-Chair of the organization, Chair of the Legislative, Membership, and Finance Committees. She is currently Board President for the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless and a newly elected member to the Board of the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
Rev. Rolnick is a Registered Medium in Lily Dale, NY, the world's largest Spiritualist community. She is available for readings in Lily Dale year round, as well as via phone or Skype.
Alexis has had the gift of Mediumship since childhood. Until she was much older, Alexis thought that everyone else was also Clairsentient, Clairvoyant, and Psychic. She can also access the Akashic Records to learn about a person’s past lives.
Alexis arrived at Spiritualism from a varied background. She is a former performer and retains her memberships in Actor's Equity and Screen Actors’ Guild/American Federation of Radio and Television Artists. Alexis holds a BS in Speech Arts from New York University, an MS in Theater from Emerson College, and has completed the required course work at New York University for a PhD in Religious Education. Alexis was a Professor of Communications for over 30 years. She has been a student of metaphysics since 1970, and a practicing medium since 2007.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (92 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)