SORT BY Relevancy
Eddie Huang, co-host Elena Bergeron, and special guest Miss Info discuss one of NYC’s landmark hip-hop albums, Nas’ debut “Illmatic,” on the twentieth anniversary of its release.
Miss Info—real name Minya Oh--is currently best known for her gossip spots on hip-hop radio powerhouse Hot 97, but she claims a special place in Nas’ career: Oh wrote the original “five-mic” review of “Illmatic" in “The Source.”
This episode is sponsored by Squarespace.com - get a 10% discount when you create your own professional website or online store by using the offer code MSG.
SERIES: Platinum Megahertz Musicshare #5 from RCO Radio. Enjoy Listening! No songs are ever remixed or altered. All tracks are credited with links to the artists' music profiles and/or tracks at: www.webmediashare.com/pm.html. Please enjoy and support
Ebony Rhapsody - odjBox Duke Ellington Remix
The Background - DJ Creath
What Life Is - GasedUp Reposts
OZON - Atonal Machine
The One - Bdash
Never In Your Wildest Dreams - 3DK Remix
Music iof The Spheres - Bass Akwards
Tonight - FTURΞ?BLΞ
Monkey Jam - Seeekkk
Drops by: DJDROPSCENTRAL.COM
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Elena Wilkins you'll discover:
1. Why a plant based diet is optimal for health and weight loss.
2. The 3 keys to preparing your mind for a successful transition.
3. How to make your plant based diet easy in a world of fast fried foods.
4. Why vegans who consume a whole foods diet do not lack any nutrients or need supplements.
5. How and where to shop to make a plant based diet affordable.
6. The basic food staples and how to prepare your pantry.
7. The 5 kitchen gadgets you’ll want to invest in early on.
8. Where to find support for a successful lifestyle change.
9. How to be a vegan in a non-vegan world. How to build bridges of understanding with family, friends and beyond.
10. Three keys to helping kids transition to a plant based lifestyle.
Elena teaches people how to transition to a plant based diet to improve health and achieve permanent weight loss. Learn more at http://www.vega-licious.com
LIFELINE with Cindy Sommer is thrilled to announce my special guest tonight will be Dr. Elena Gabore, author of the book HoMe at the Tree of Life: An Introduction to Subconscious Ethereal Science!
After 10 years of practice as a Medical Doctor of Stomatology (DMD) in Europe, Dr.Gabor discovered the amazing benefits of involving our different levels of consciousness in healing. She became a specialist in subconscious science and a researcher into the use of non-ordinary states of consciousness for the purpose of personal growth, healing, exploring and obtaining insights into the human psyche. She received her certification training in Hypnotherapy and Medical Hypnotherapy from the U. S. National Guild of Hypnotists, and became a NGH Certified Hypnosis Instructor. She built successful medical hypnotherapy practices in Los Angeles area as well as in Europe, working with over 3000 people, helping them in their journey of regaining their health and inner balance. Dr. Gabor also offers certification courses in hypnotherapy/ hypnosis, medical hypnotherapy and spiritual hypnotherapy in the U.S and Europe.
In the U.S. Dr. Gabor does not practice medicine nor dentistry. She exclusively uses hypnotherapy and medical hypnotherapy as complementary tools in working with people including those with challenging cases that are referred to her by physicians and psychologists.
Dr. Gabor is a pioneer in researching and describing the science of the subconscious universe. I'm thrilled to have her on my show and discuss positivity, healing, reincarnation, past life regression therapy, afterlife and the ultimate reality exploration through hypnosis and reconnection with Source.
LIsten in today at 5:300 EST as I discuss how the Chicago Sky and Phoenix Mercury advanced to the WNBA Finals. This year's Finals will be a show down between Elena Delle Donne and Diana Taurasi and a "battle of the beast" between Sylvia Fowles and Brittney Griner. Join Chasity Melvin, LaChina Robinson and a few other guest for recaps, previews and more of the WNBA Finals and WNBA Playoffs. Find out which of the WNBA's Stars are on the rise. This is definitely a show you don't want to miss.
Professional Boxer Shelito "Shelly" Vincent (12-0, 1 KO) has an incredible story about overcoming abuse to become a successful WIBA Women's International Boxing Association International super bantamweight title holder with another title fight coming up next week. We interview Vincent about a half hour into the broadcast, and she also shares some stories about her favorite fighters and folks who helped inspire her along the way. She gets really animated when she discusses how she would love to see more women boxers get the opportunity to fight on television. It is a great interview with a strong champ who channeled boxing and treated it like therapy for her struggles in life. Psychic Tom Padgett also checks in briefly from the weigh-ins for Real Water's MMA league in Las Vegas. Rabble Rousin' Rich Bergeron and Tony The Tornado Penecale provide the boxing and MMA updates, results and upcoming schedule for the week.
Tonight we will recap the week's combat sports news and events. We had a busy weekend in the UFC, and there will be some great fights this weekend. There's plenty to talk about for general combat sports news stories, as well. Rabble Rousin' Rich bergeron, Psychic Tom Padgett, and Tony The Tornado Penecale will also be joined by a very special guest tonight: a real blast from the past for our longtime listeners.
Welcome! Tonight we are going to indulge in A LOT of reminiscing ~ we want to personally thank each person who attended last week’s Stana Fan Fest 2014 event in Los Angeles on August 9th and invite each person to share with everyone their unique personal story/experience/perspective.
We’ll take a few moments for the latest Stana News and then “set the stage” for how this FUN summer afternoon fan meet-up event unfolded. We also want to congratulate each person who planned ahead and successfully spent their valuable time in the greater Los Angeles area attempting [especially] using their extensive ATP modes of alternative travel available to them. "#GOcarFREE try #ATP" could be heard!
A very special thank YOU to each person who played a role in the success of this first-ever Stana fan meet-up. We couldn’t have done it without YOU, Great Job!!
Join us here on Conscious Youth Global Network Radio, as we continue to explore the possibilities of our youth’s potential by giving them the platform to share their views and their artistic expressions with our listeners. Our topic will be: Art and Architecture: Future Possibilities. We will be speaking with two dynamic individuals, both are natives of Los Angeles. Austin Adams, who’s currently studying architecture, shares some very inspirational words that all youth can benefit from. Our second guest, Maria Cruz, a phenomenal visual artist and expressionist and a founder of the successful Artwalk project in Lemiert Park Village, will also share her wisdom of art and life. This dialogue promises to be very interesting! Tune in!
Austin Adams was born and raised in Los Angeles. He graduated from Loyola High School in 2013. There he ran track and cross country all four years and was an active member in campus ministry. In his freshman and sophomore years he helped tutor eighth grade students to prepare for the high school placement test. During high school he also volunteered at the Jenesse Center which is a non-profit domestic violence abuse center that has rehabilitation programs to help battered families integrate back into a normal life. With the Jenesse Center, he was a Youth Conversations Leader and a camp counselor during the summer.
Maria Elena Cruz is an active artist and curator, and the mother of two children, aged seven and eight. She has taught art for 15 years, and believes that art can help children and adults development and ease them through difficult times of transition – something she has experience with firsthand. She taught at Optimist High for eight years and taught watercolor, mixed media art, and figure drawing at UCLA for four years.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (174 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (104 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (13 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- ParaAnne (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldSportsShow (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)