SORT BY Relevancy
Unitus Therapy Intelligence (UnitusTI) is an electronic therapy records management system and curriculum server that allows educators and therapists the ability to:
Create & Customize assessments and curricula
Manage Data Acquisition, Graphs and Reporting
Professionalize your practice
Automate administrative functions, program execution, data analysis and tracking
Standardize staff operations and communications
Communicate instantly with parents and providers
Secure client records and control access to client information
Access pre-defined, ready to run curriculum solutions
Disaster Recovery backups and recovery program at the ready
Global Access increases the reach of your practice to anywhere, day or night
The Internet is the new front door to your practice, Unitus therapy Intelligence makes it easy to start collecting, analyzing and sharing data with your staff and clients today. http://www.mundopato.com/unitusti/
Esther Thane, MTA, AVPT, is the Director of Special Education for Mundo Pato, Inc. and is my guest today to talk about Electronic Medical Records for Therapy Practices.
Joyce and Mike speak with Dr. Joshua Seidman about the concept of "Meaningful Use" in healthcare and how it can be used along with electronic health records (EHR) to improve patient care.
Dr. Seidman is Vice President in charge of Payment and Delivery Reform at Avalere Health. He is also the Immediate Past President of the Society for Participatory Medicine.
Previouslyt, Seidman was the Director of Meaningful Use at the Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology within the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. At ONC, Dr. Seidman guided development of resources that helped providers become meaningful users of HIT, and helped to evolve meaningful use practice and policy. During nearly two decades in health care, Seidman has focused on: quality measurement and improvement; the intersection of e-health and health services research; and structuring consumer e-health interventions to support improved health behaviors and informed decision making.
Before that, Seidman was the founding President of the Center for Information Therapy, which advanced the practice and science of delivering tailored information to consumers to help them make better health decisions and lead healthier lives. At the IxCenter, Seidman focused on stimulating innovation, diffusing best practices, and evangelizing for a patient-centered orientation to implementation of HIT applications.
See also e-patients.net and http://participatorymedicine.org
In order to maintain privacy and confidentiality, there are rules of access to Electronic Health Records (EHR) that can sometimes present barriers to delivering the best care.
Tracy Zervakis and her daughter recently had quite an adventure trying to get the right medicine at the right time, and ran into several roadblocks imposed by the access rules around EHR at her hospital.
While it sounds like a good idea to restrict access to those with a "need to know," in practice it sometimes get in the way. Perhaps we need to re-think those rules, not only for the events in a peaceful day at the office, but also in an emergency.
Joyce and Mike speak with Tracy about her adventure and about ideas for improving the flow of medical information to patients, to emergency personnel, and to all those who really do "need to know" in order to deliver the right care at the right time.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (40 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (9 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)