SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Carson's Corner with the Election Boycott Advocates, we discuss the following:
1. This past Monday was Martin Luther King Day. We remember the contributions of King. As we recall King's anti-militarism and anti-imperialism, his class consciousness, and commitment to democratic socialism and fighting racism, the contrast with Malcolm D's defensivdistorter as opposed to King's pacifist strategy are often debated.
2. Author/Activist Paul Street wrote an article titled, "Race Without Class: the “Bougie” Sensibility of Ta-Nehisi Coates." We'll discuss this and more.
3.The Iran nuclear deal, which was completed last week, trigering the end of sanctions.
4.The UK's accusation that Putin ordered the assassination of a former Russian agent living in London.
Plus, Dan Welch, activist and creator of The Greenhouse School, may join us to discuss his perdiction that Bernie Sanders may win the presidency. All this,plus your calls.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (43 chatters)
- IWS Radio (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- PTRNEspanol (11 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (7 chatters)
- A Psychic Shaman Preacher (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Progress in the World (5 chatters)
- Scott Bull (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- MFM Bible Studies (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (1 chatters)