SORT BY Relevancy
OK, this is Boston's most complex election in many decades. I'll finally get off the pot and pick Mayor, Disctrict Council and At-Large Council. That would be from a dozen of former, eight of the middle, and 19 of the latter, to settle on two, two and four for the November election.
Let's be plain that I'm a high-information voter. Yet the choices here are myriad and complex. I'll do my thinking and picking during the show.
Catch the angst. Wish me luck...and wisdom...
This week we are joined by David Vogt, Republican candidate for the US House of Representatives for the Maryland's Sixth Congressional District. In advance of next week's primary election in the city of Annapolis we reprise our interview with Mike Pantelides candidate for Mayor of Annapolis.
Another jam-packed installment of Red Maryland's Election Focus. On this episode:
We speak with Republican candidate for Mayor of the City of Annapolis Mike Pantelides. Mike lays out the issues facing the voters in the 2013 citywide elections in Annapolis and why he is running for Mayor.
We are joined by Michael Swartz to discuss the resignation of State Senator E.J. Pipkin. Who will be selected to replace Senator Pipkin? Will his replacement create other vacancies? How will this affect the races for the General Assembly on the eastern shore in 2014? We provide some answers and insight.
Election Focus featuring interviews from the 2013 Tawes Clam and Crab Bake including: Delegate Ron George, candidate for Governor, Harford County Executive David Craig and his running mate, Delegate Jeannie Haddaway-Riccio, Larry Hogan, Chairman of Change Maryland, Deb Rey, candidate for Delegate in District 29B, Hillary Pennington, fundraiser for the George for Governor Campaign, Maryland Republican Party Chairman Diana Waterman, Kevin Waterman, candidate for Queen Anne's County Register of Wills, Michael Swartz, Wicomico County Central Committee member and proprieter of monoblogue.us
Join Greg and Alex as the provide more commentary on Australia's national election. It's been an interesting journey so far with so much said but not much of it having any substance.
There are the usual gaffes and the tomfoolery is ramping up as Australia's enters the final week of the campaign.
So grab some snacks and join the fun.
Vent your spleen with the team!
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (57 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (14 chatters)
- churchfolk (12 chatters)
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- The Black Feminine Enzyme (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- RotoRadio (5 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (4 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (3 chatters)
- Coaching Impact Radio (2 chatters)
- Alana Reign (2 chatters)
- Big Meach (2 chatters)
- Dr PrincessOdilia (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)
- OSU freeXchoice learning (1 chatters)
- Take Time Ministries (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)