SORT BY Relevancy
Schools don't teach skills, thats why employers need to train us,
ethnic study courses are now in schools. Why cant we all just be American?
Baggy Clothes= "Black Folks" Since when is a dress code racist?
Anti-Violence program is being investigated in Chicago. Why do we need this group? I thought The Law was out anti-violence program.
Vives sumergido en el concepto de la parálisis por análisis y sin tomar las decisiones que te llevarán a tu verdadero Éxito.
Te la pasas pensando sobre como actuar, más tiempo que actuando.
Tus sueños no se hacen realidad.
Sientes que nada es suficiente…vives desconectado de tus logros y no los disfrutas.
Encuentras muchas faltas en tí y los demás.
No disfrutas del ser amado hasta que no sea como tú deseas.
Te privas del aprendizaje de tus errores porque tú enfoque no está en aprender y crecer, sino en el temor de tomar tus propias decisiones para avanzar.
¿A qué le temes antes de tomar una decisión?
¿Por qué tomas decisiones a la ligera?
¿Qué sería lo más importante al momento de tomar tus decisiones?
¿Qué tiene que ver el ÉXITO con tus decisiones y cuál sería la DECISIÓN más acertada?
¿Quiéres conseguir tus objetivos? No pienses tanto y actúa.
¿Qué resultados tienes hoy en tu vida por no haber tomado tus decisiones en al momento?
CONECTATE EN LINEA Y HAZNOS TUS PREGUNTAS A TRAVÉS DEL CHAT
Twittea este episodio con el hasgtag #EXITOYDECISIONES
Have you ever noticed that MOST of the Paranormal Investigation shows are all men and the women they have on the shows are basically eye candy with big boobs? I believe that women are now outnumbering the men in Paranormal groups. Let's show some solidarity, ALL WOMEN in groups coming together as one and talk about topics that are relavent to ghost hunting with an emphasis on being a woman in a "man's world." Of course men are defintely invited too. We love our ghost hunting men also!!! We want to hear from you. Every other Thursday night at 7:00 p.m., we will have our show (alternating with The Angry Ghost Hunter with Slav and Ross), show support and get revved up again with your love for this field (it's also going to be a little FUN and Cheeky!).
Join the Ghost Gurlz with our new format, we are going to have new topics, new guest speakers, new paranormal toys and gadgets, talk about TV shows and movies, investigations, experiences, evidence...
Clothing: do you think this topic could take up a whole show? Well, yes, it definitely can. What should you wear on an investigation? Clothing for Safety? Loud clothing? Uniforms? Period Clothing? Nude Investigating? Do you have any stories about clothing on an investigation? Please call in and tell us about it.
Brand Expositions Presents the 2014 Small + Home Based Entrepreneurs Expo
Aspiring and established business owners presenting their products and services to the community while gaining valuable knowledge for success
This exciting business event will be held Saturday, July 26, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Oak Court Mall, 4465 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN 38117, will become a display arena for them. The event will bring together business owners and decision makers seeking new products and services to help their businesses grow. Hosted by Myron Mays (WRBO – 103.5), the Main Stage will feature informative workshops and panel discussions as well as a few of the city’s rising entertainers.
For those interested in learning what it takes to become successful in business, some of Memphis’ most successful entrepreneurs -- Bryan S. Harris with Biz Boom Apps, Vincent B. Lee, Franchisee with ServiceMaster, Deidre Malone of the Carter Malone Group, and Howard Robertson of Trust Marketing – are just a few of those who will be joining in advisory discussions on topics such as: Access to Capital, Building Successful Entrepreneurships, and Marketing & Social Media.
Sponsors of this event are a part of the small and home based business resource network. These sponsors include: M.O.R.E. (Memphis Office of Resource Enterprise), The Network Exchange, Mobile Street Media, the Home Based Business Chamber of Commerce, Strictly Business, Oak Court Mall, and Creative Solutions Unlimited. They have come together to provide a valuable tool to help those who are trying to build better businesses.
Nina Allen-Johnson, Event Coordinator
Creative Solutions Unlimited
(901) 679-8545 or
Brand Expositions President
Tonight, is a very special night in the BYGP Locker Room. Not only do we have a college coach coming on our show, but he is the defensive backs coach with a school that is having their inagural year of college football in 2014!
Tonight, coach John Hair, from the university of Arizona Christian, will be joining us to talk about the excitement behind the new football program, and what it takes to be a student-athlete at the collegiate level. The Arizona Christian Firestorm, will be competing at the NAIA level, and if you are not familiar with NAIA football, you definitely need to tune into this show.
There will be a ton of amazing content shared in the BYGP Locker Room, for aspiring college football players. Tune in, as coach Hair puts it all on the table for us. Can't wait!
End Times Front Lines News based on current headlines aligned with the Biblical scriptures for the end times/ last days.
How U.S. special forces are preparing for worst case senarios
How God changed the path of the rockets in mid-air
Key Putin quotes from defense policy address- 'We will react to NATO build up!'
Shots fired across Border draw a yawn from Washington
'Get Amnesty to punish americans against illegal immigration!' (Rep. Gutierrez(D-IL)
Illuminati and the MH17
Plagues- Mers is airborne!, Earthquakes INCREASING!!! MAdrid Fault lines- what are they not telling you? Pestilence- Wisconsin and may flies beyond biblical proportion, Tornado slams Virginia, Heat is devastating, lightning strikes starting fires,
Falling Away- 'Black Jesus' is a pot smoking, beer-drinking, character on a new show , digital tattoo for smartphones, Are we raising an UNGRATEFUL, selfish generation?
God IS calling an ARMY to rise up! Rise Up soldiers in Christ!!!! "The hour has already come for you to wake uo from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed" [Romans 13:11]
Our 'NEW' email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In the News 2. Todd Miller takes a critical look at the U.S. Border Patrol and how it operates. He argues that the Border Patrol, which does far more than just protect our borders with Mexico and Canada, has become a bloated bureaucracy that caters to a private, profit-hungry industry that is out of control. Mr. Miller made this presentation at Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe, Arizona. 3. Book Talk
About the Author: Todd Miller has been reporting on U.S.- Mexico border issues for more than 15 years for such outlets as the New York Times, Tom Dispatch, and Al Jazeera English. He writes about border and immigration issues for NACLA Report on the Americas. For more, visit: toddwmiller.wordpress.com.
Fatal Invention: How Science, Politics, and Big Business Re-create Race in the Twenty-first Century
Dorothy Roberts, an acclaimed scholar of race, gender and the law, joined the University of Pennsylvania as its 14th Penn Integrates Knowledge Professor with a joint appointment in the Department of Sociology and the Law School where she also holds the inaugural Raymond Pace and Sadie Tanner Mosell Alexander chair. Her pathbreaking work in law and public policy focuses on urgent contemporary issues in health, social justice, and bioethics, especially as they impact the lives of women, children and African-Americans. Her major books include Fatal Invention: How Science, Politics, and Big Business Re-create Race in the Twenty-first Century (New Press, 2011); Shattered Bonds: The Color of Child Welfare (Basic Books, 2002), and Killing the Black Body: Race, Reproduction, and the Meaning of Liberty (Pantheon, 1997). She is the author of more than 80 scholarly articles and book chapters, as well as a co-editor of six books on such topics as constitutional law and women and the law.
Guest: Michael Prada, young conservative activist, joins me for a look at the coverage of the Israel-Gaza conflict.....where are the marches calling on Hamas to stop shooting rockets?
Check out our new sponsor: AUDIBLE.COM (www.audibletrial.com/cantotalk.)
Looking for a good book? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- GodKiller (10 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- We Are The Essential Resistance (0 chatters)