SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join me and my Special Guest Earl "EJ" Johnson Jr for tonight's amazing show. Guaranteed to be motivational and inspiring.
Earl has inspired thousands of people over the years and continues to motivate them via social media - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. His daily dose of photos and quotes are subscribed to by thousands.
In his own words "I'm a real man with a real heart that lives and operates from a real place. I have real flaws and I'm owned and operated by a real God!"
To connect with Earl subscribe to his Social media accounts below: @earlejjohnson Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/earl.e.johnson.77 Instagram: http://instagram.com/earlejjohnson
Sammy Davis, Jr. - "You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear."
1)The NSA is still Da Bomb! So we are going to bomb Syria...We will explain.
2)More IRS shenanigans
3) Never, Ever mess with EJ's Chicken coop!
All this and African American Brake Job Instruction Tonight On The EJ and the Bear Show!
1) Tennessee is horrible according to Salon.com. Why? Liberal Logic.
2) Scumbag Spitzer is running for comptroller of NYC. Guess who he is running against?
3) Federal workers Achtung! You need to spy on each other! Enjoy your cheese, rats!!!
All this and more crap than a monkey can fling on The EJ and the Bear Show!!!
Listen in... or call in if you have the guts!
Tonight's Topics: 1) Yeah we are going to gloat a little more because we were right and still are!
2) Some interesting tidbits about the upcoming week.
3) Loads of BS because....well because we said so!
Don't miss an excremental second of tonight's EJ And The Bear Show!
1) McCain, Toomey, Graham...all traitors? Or worse?
2) Some thoughts on how we got here.
3) North Korea, Real threat or the perfect distraction? Who gains in any war in Asia?
All this and more B.S. than you could find at a School Board Meeting...Tonight On The EJ And The Bear Show!
1) EJ filed Not-Guilty to his bullcrap ticket. How on Earth does he intend to fight the Machine?
2) The UN is targeting guns... nothing shocking there. Another example of the benefits of gun-control comes out of New York City. Bloomberg should be proud... if the scumbag gave a damn!!!
Tonight's Topics:1) EJ had his meeting with the county Sheriff today. It went very well. We will be discussing what transpired. We urge you to contact your country Sheriff, as well.2) EJ has been making friends on Facebook, again. Cue it up, Barney... "I love you, you love me..."
1) And you thought election season was over....think again!
2) While we got involved in the latest distraction, DHS approved not 1 but 2 no bid contracts for weapons and ammo.
3) Lion and Tigers and ....armored vehicles in Fla? Oh my!
4) Speaking of guns, wait till you hear about some gun show activity today.
All this and more Bloviating than you thought possible, Tonight on The EJ And The Bear Show!