SORT BY Relevancy
J. Neil Schulman suggests that Edward Snowden is a patriot in the tradition of the original American revolutionaries. Those who call him a traitor have no understanding or love for human rights or liberty.
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Topping the "Newstalk" shows on the airways, cable and reular TV is the Edward Snowden situation. Is Snowden a traitor? Is Edward Snowden a patriot?
What is a traitor? What is a patriot?
If you speakup against what you consider wrong with this country are you a traitor or patriot.
Also, Sally Atwater, candidate for SC Superintendent of Education will be jumping In the Pickle Barrel.
Was Edward Snowden Justified? Two teams faced off on the motion "Snowden was justified" in his release of highly classified national security documents. The team that sways the most people by the end of the debate is declared the winner. AGAINST THE MOTION Andrew C. McCarthy, a contributing editor at National Review and a senior fellow at the National Review Institute, is a former top federal prosecutor. A former chief assistant U.S. attorney, he is best known for leading the prosecution against Omar Abdel Rahman and 11 others for waging a terrorist war against the U.S., including the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and a plot to bomb New York City landmarks. Ambassador R. James Woolsey, a former director of the Central Intelligence Agency, chairs the board of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies and is a venture partner with Lux Capital Management. Previously, he served in the U.S. government on five different occasions, where he held presidential appointments in two Republican and two Democratic administrations. FOR THE MOTION Daniel Ellsberg is a former U.S. military analyst who, in 1971, leaked the Pentagon Papers, which revealed how the U.S. public had been misled about the Vietnam War. After serving in the Marine Corps, he became in 1959 a strategic analyst at the RAND Corporation and consultant to the White House and Defense Department, which he joined before transferring to the State Department to serve in Saigon. Ellsberg's trial on 12 felony counts was dismissed on grounds of governmental misconduct against him. Ben Wizner, legal adviser to Edward Snowden, directs the ACLU's Speech, Privacy and Technology Project, which is dedicated to protecting and expanding the freedoms of expression, association, and inquiry. He has litigated numerous cases involving post-9/11 civil liberties abuses, including challenges to airport security policies, government watch lists, extraordinary rendition and torture.
Edward Snowden has made some dangerous enemies. As the American intelligence community struggles to contain the public damage done by the former National Security Agency contractor’s revelations of mass domestic spying, intelligence operators have continued to seethe in very personal terms against the 30 year-old leaker.
“In a world where I would not be restricted from killing an American, I personally would go and kill him myself,” a current NSA analyst told BuzzFeed. “A lot of people share this sentiment.”
“I would love to put a bullet in his head,” one Pentagon official, a former special forces officer, said bluntly. “I do not take pleasure in taking another human beings life, having to do it in uniform, but he is single handedly the greatest traitor in American history.”
That violent hostility lies just beneath the surface of the domestic debate over NSA spying is still ongoing. Some members of Congress have hailed Snowden as a whistleblower, the New York Times has called for clemency, and pundits regularly defend his actions on Sunday talk shows. In intelligence community circles, Snowden is considered a nothing short of a traitor in wartime.
1) Program Introduction
2) Report from the Real News about Edward Snowden the NSA Whistle-blower . 3) My finnal Comments 4) Other internect programs on the same subject . WikiLeaks Blasts U.S. for Leaving Snowden "Stateless" as NSA Leaker Withdraws Asylum Bid in Russia
In this episode, blogger Sacerdotus speaks on the life of Cardinal Edward Michael Egan, Archbishop Emeritus of New York. He gives a brief summary of his life, priesthood and work in the Catholic Church. The Cardinal passed away on March 5, 2015 after having a cardiac arrest. May he rest in peace. Farewell friend!
Images are from Google images. Those watermarked www.sacerdotus.com are personal photos Sacerdotus took of the Cardinal.
Tonite (12.25.2013) on this celebration by the pagans of Saturnalia/Feast of Bacchus we give you the facts about the world we live in:
Edward Snowden gives a Christmas message warning WE THE PEOPLE that Big Brother watches our every move and he must be stopped.
December 23 was the 100th anniversary of the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. The U.S. Corp. board members gave the banksters a banking monopoly and Federal Reserve Corp. The Federal Reserve Corp. was created in 1914 by the ROTTENshield/ROTTENfeller CRIME family.
The way to bring down the U.S. Corp. and the Federal Reserve Corp. is to close your bank account! Take ALL your money out of the bank if it is a member bank of the Federal Reserve System. If you must have a bank account open one in a bank, savings and loan or credit union that is NOT part of the Federal Reserve System. Keep only a small amount in it for regular business and emergencies.
If you have money for investing buy gold or silver, property or a business. Stay clear of the Stock Market, bonds, etc.
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com - for DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother
Campaign Launch for Our 1st magazine The Eagle Realm: Our Blueprint Is Prayer
The Champion' s Edition Issue 1
Introducing Pastor Edward and his P2P Ministries to empower the youth. If you are looking for an sold Leader working for Christ Jesus look no more. His is gifted in provoking the youth to live a Christian Lyfestyle!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- The Endless Light (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- alexas29 (4 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Sisterhood Exchange (2 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- SweetSouthernTRadio (1 chatters)