SORT BY Relevancy
I've been a game show winner, a produced screenwriter, international traveler and now self-published author and radio talk show host. After losing my mom at the age of 15, I learned that tomorrow isn't guaranteed and if I wanted to live, I couldn't wait until I graduated, or until I found the perfect job or the perfect man (still looking for both of those), or until I reached retirement age. If I wanted to live, I had to do it now ... right now.
So I have taken advantage of the opportunities that have presented themselves to me and when there were no opportunities, I've made them. As a result, I've lived a life with very few regrets.
I started Get It Together Girl! to help women of all ages realize that you can live life on your terms and you can attain your definition of happiness and success; you just have to be willing to step out of your comfort zone and take a chance.
My concept is a simple one: start where you are, use what you have and you can get what you want.
Did you know?
- The IRS claims $1 billion have been left unclaimed by taxpayers who didn’t file a 2011 tax return?
- If you don’t have health insurance you could owe a tax penalty up to 1 percent of household income?
- The IRS recently sent out corrected Form 1095-A’s. Does this affect you?
This tax season may be a challenging time for many families. The single largest change in the tax code in decades, threats of fraud and a fast-approaching April 15 deadline. And uninsured folks filing their taxes this year could experience the biggest wakeup call as the Affordable Care Act starts to affect their returns.
Help is on the way. H&R Block tax expert Kathy Pickering has advice for last-minute filers.
· The penalty for not having health care insurance and how to qualify for an exemption
· Tax mistakes that can cost you big money
· What to do if you can’t meet the April 15 deadline
Kathy Pickering is the executive director of The Tax Institute at H&R Block, the go-to source for objective insights on federal and state tax laws affecting the individual. With more than a decade of experience in tax operations and 25 years in information technology, Pickering is responsible for the strategic direction and management for a team of the nation’s top experts on tax issues.
This show is sponsored by Tandem Labs and their Gravity geo-local marketing software program designed for decentralized companies like H&R Block.
Today on Robert Cardoza Live we are talking about Politics, Money and You. My Expert Contributor Suzette Mehler continues her series "The Setup My Cell Tech Corner". My Special Guest today Steven Gregg "The Sales Coaching Pro" is talking about Internet Marketing. I will present the News, Current Events, The IRS Loses, Inside The IRS, Lifestyle Tips, Today's Birthdays, Today In History, Business tips and I will close the show answering your emails.
Mary Hollis hosts an encouraging show for widows. Through spiritual readings, poems, and the power of love, listeners receive treasured nuggets to inspire them. Guest speakers also offer great tips on the day to day issues that often challenge widows. This ministry is called The Next Chapter. Invite widows and others who can use a little encouragement.
SISTAH SOULJAHS UNITE Continues with the FAN OF HER Spotlight. We are taking a look at dynamic sistahs making moves and progress to follow there dreams.
FAN OF HER ON:
PAMELA WRIGHT - Author, Educator, & Mother of Two is coming to join Lakrush for a heart to heart to talk about here new novel "A Second Chance At Love" and much more.
Listen & Comment
Call-In 805-830-8320 (Press 1 To Speak) | Join Us In The Chatroom at http://www.phonefantasyradio.com
Please join Marsha Casper Cook , A GOOD STORY IS A GOOD STORY on March 31 at 9 PM EST 8PM CST 7PM MT 6 PM PST when she welcomes Kelly Abell and Ashley Fontainne. It's going to be a great discussion and lots of fun.
Chat will be open as well as the phone lines.
Writing a book might have seemed hard, but it was the easy part. Building your platform and selling your book is a lot tougher and knowing where to begin even more. The mission of The World of Ink Network is to share resources that introduce writing, marketing and publishing tips, products and services to help strengthen, support and challenge those who love writing and the written word.
Your target market comes naturally to us because readers are logging onto the computer daily. Because of this, The World of Ink Network has registered with sites who drive traffic to our various divisions on a monthly bases.
The World of Ink Network is more than just a blog talk radio show network, it also offers writing and marketing help. You can learn more about WOI at http://worldofinknetwork.com
for more info http://www.marshacaspercook.com
in Video Games
Join us; Shopmaster and MadScientist06, as we host another exciting episode of Game Changers Radio. In Show #191 we talk about the growing epidemic of lack of control, user control specifically in Madden NFL. Why are we continually trapped in animations?? Also, we'll discuss what a nano blitz is, what does it mean when something is overpowered to a glitch. We are going to set the record straight tonight!
You’ll hear all of that and more on the next jam packed Game Changers Radio which will be airing live Tuesday March 31st @ 9:00pm est.
The Question of the Night is something we do every show and gives you a chance to chime in with your answers. You can call in during the show at (760) 454-1156. Join the debate and call in!
QOTN: What do you think about Madden NFL's user control?
1. User Control in Madden NFL
2. What is a nano blitz?
3. What's the difference between glitch plays and overpowered plays?
4. NCAA March Madness Final 4
5. Gaming News
6. Madden Tips from Kobra
in Self Help
"FROM THE BASEMENT TO THE BOARDROOM" is hosted by business/tax expert Brian Joubert and Tony Fleming. Brian & Tony give business tips, tax tips and mindset growth on how to build a proper blueprint for SUCCESS! Also, they get to release their passion for helping other entrepreneurs, which gives potential, inspiring, and existing business owners an outlet to be highlighted and profile their businesses.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (18 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (17 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Perry Steele (7 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- HRN (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- The Candymanss Candy Land (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Artist Connection (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)