SORT BY Relevancy
BUZZWORDS IN EDUCATION...WHAT ARE THEY AND WHAT DO THEY MEAN
Great and fun topic with the editors of ESchoolNews (Steven Noonoo) andECampusNews (Meris Stansbury)
ESSA AND GIFTED EDUCATION..WHAT EVERY SCHOOL DISTRICT NEEDS TO KNOW
We have NAGC Executive Director Rene Islas as our guest, always an excellent show
Presented by AdvancePath
School reform is often thought of in terms of school and district initiatives. Our guest this month, Gene Thompson-Grove, will discuss how her career working with teachers and leaders to inact change at the classroom level in schools and district has made a difference. She will also discuss the challenges to this work in the way schools are currently configured and operate.
Gene Thompson-Grove’s work focuses on building the capacity for transformational learning. She has 35 years of experience leading seminars on creating professional learning communities, coaching collaborative learning groups, examining student work collaboratively, developing facilitative leadership skills, and designing and facilitating adult learning experiences. She is a founding Board member of the School Reform Initiative (SRI). Ms. Thompson-Grove began her career in Watertown MA as a high school and middle school English teacher. She has a B.A. in English and Secondary Education from Boston College and received her M.Ed from Harvard’s Graduate School of Education.
Join us for what will be a great discussion.
Corey Andrews will join me to talk about his candidacy for Howard County Board of Education in 2016.
You can visit his campaign website at: www.andrewsforhocoboe.com
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION: CHOOSING THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGY TOOLS
Gryphon House co-authors of "Digital Decisions" Fran Simon and Karen Nemeth are our guests
Talk with Trinity is a show that is dedicated to the education, enrichment and enlightenment of all people.
February is National American Heart Month. This month we will be seeking participation from individuals that provide counseling and support for individuals and couples. Some people made resolutions regarding relationships. This week we discuss the top eleven reasons for getting married
1. Sense of Humor 2. Cares What You Think 3. Has An Opinion, Too 4. Can Work Things Out with You 5. Accepts Who You Are 6. Openness: Discloses Self 7. A Together Life: Job, Friends, Family Relationships, Interests 8. Intelligence 9. Modesty, Humility, Ego (In Balance) 10. Emotionally Mature 11. Healthy History of Relationships (Not Perfect, Just Normal)
THE TRUE IMPACT OF ESSA ACROSS THE EDUCATION SPECTRUM
A continuing series with education expert Rich Long
Presented by Solution Tree
Child safety education is one of the ways we can prevent child sex exploitation. Join us in the battle.
Jasmine Gripper, Legislative Director forthe Alliance for Quality Eudcation talks about education priorities this session
Join me online and follow along while I read this adventurous story.
If the above link doesn't work, just open a new window and copy & paste the address.
Just so my listeners are aware, I have a physical disability called Friedreich's ataxia which is a form muscular dystrophy and it affects my speech. But I try my best to speak as clearly as I can! I do hope that any child with or without a disability can look up to me and realize that as long as you do your best, you can do whatever you want in life too.
The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include: assisting families in the selection of schools; organization of educational activities; and acquisition of materials.
We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
Dr. Joseph Kenneth Boettcher has his Doctoral Degree in New Thought Ministry and has worked diligently for years teaching astral projection students around the globe. At the group and individual level, he shares with those truly committed to higher learning within the spiritual paths of enlightenment. His focus remains on teaching the student to leave the body first, that they might receive their personal and unique experience of spiritual education. He seeks, at heart, to impart the understanding that within the astral state there is no mediator between the seeker and the experience of spiritual education.
Joseph was also one of the founding members of The Light Body Travelers Society, an international community of spiritual practitioners and astral travelers. Also, as a member of The International Order of the Gnostic Templars, Joseph is passionate and active in sharing the ancient mysteries of Gnosis and Goddess traditions. He continues to teach the forgotten mysteries at the individual level, as well as through intimate gatherings. His deeply felt philosophy that personal truth can only develop through personal experience and that by learning to astral project, this experience may commence, and self-illumination may begin, continúes to inspire and elevate consciousness within his circles.
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, ... profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (52 chatters)
- Yada (40 chatters)
- The Appearance (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- ericalukes (10 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- 67939 (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (2 chatters)
- pgant (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- DRMRAB Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)
- Reach Out America (0 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)