SORT BY Relevancy
SHOW NOTES: The HELP! SITUATION SPOTLIGHT™ series addresses challenges, obstacles and problems (real or perceived) that are preventing a person from surpassing their goals! In this series, we shine the light on challenges that community members have shared. This episode is, “Why Doesn’t My Experience Mean MORE Than Credentials (degree, license, etc.)?”
1) How does anyone know what your experience actually is (versus what you assert it to be)?
Do you want to go to a hospital and have the physician tell you that they have an immense amount of experience (but no actual medical degree or [...]
VISIT THE SITE FOR THE REST OF THE SHOW NOTES!
© Courtney Anderson Enterprises LLC
It's a Tuesday night, which means the Weekly Wrestling Podcast & the Indy Power Rankings come together to present the weekly #IPRLive show! Matthew Grant & Travis Desmond welcome "Mean" Mitch Page on for the full show to talk about his experiences in several independent wrestling promotions including IWA Mid-South, Evolution Pro Wrestling, Juggalo Championship Wrestling, Combat Zone Wrestling & so much more including a possible rundown of the top 10 & tag team top 5. Also fallout from ROH's ASE6!
Join us on our discussion of "Mystic Symbols. What are they? Do they hold power? Where did they come from or start?"
Call in to the panel with experiences and questions on mystical symbols and what they might mean to you.
No readings at this time
This is a topic in which everyone has a point of view. No matter how we feel, what truly does submission mean? Why is this topic so sensitive to discuss? What does the bible say about submission? Is submission only for the woman or wife in a relationship? What does God say about submission?
During such a high "relational time" in the Middle World, beings are experiencing life from such an emotional space. Some speak of conflict, others of love, some of confusion...the list of different experiences goes on and on. The common denominator is the deep emotionality of it all.
What does it all mean in this high "relational time"? What does this mean for you, for me, individually and collectively...
Join me on Thursday, Sept. 11th @ 11 AM, as we delve deeply into the waters of the unconscious...of the spiritual human experience to:
~discuss what this "relational time" and all that is being experienced means
~identify ways to shift our experience
~ be able to honor every reality as one is learning how to shift, and create/live in a different reality
These 3 bullet points are just an entrance into the doorway of Thursday's discussion which will be filled with much, much more!
And please, even if it feels unclear to you, I invite you to still check out the show, I think it will get clearer as we go; the beautiful human experience in the Middle World is being lived ever so powerfully and emotionally, so let us capture the essence of it all~
See you on Thursday!
With Love, Peace, and Harmony, siempre~
<3 <3 <3
There is something we are told or led to believe, as children and teens, that most of us hang on to with hope as we pack ourselves off to the real world. It is that bullies – specifically “mean girls” — are part of those years alone, and that once we leave our insular ecosystem of primary and high school, everyone will just… grow up and cut the crap. As we all soon discover: this is utter fiction. The truth is that mean girls become mean women, and every last one of us has the capacity to take out our own small, evil-spirited little demons on others in an attempt to feel better. How can we avoid being the catty woman who earns the MEAN WOMAN BADGE OF DISHONOR? We invite you to listen in and Xtract the potent power-points that you can add to your treasure chest of life to help you become the caliber of woman that both you and others like and seek to be around rather than avoid, like the plague!
SHOW NOTES: This is our COURTNEY! I AM CURIOUS™ series wherein you ask and I answer! Specifically, this is a series for questions about my personal experiences, perspectives and life lessons.
I coined the term the “Workplace Relationship Expert” by 1999 and have been using it in my professional materials since that time! The reason is that I research and write about workplace interpersonal relationships that impact organizational outcomes (between management and staff, between peers, etc.).
Definition of Workplace: “a place (as a shop or factory) where work is done”
Workplace. (n.d.). Retrieved August 6, 2014, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/workplace
Definition of Relationship:
“: the way in which two or more people, groups, countries, etc., talk to, behave toward, and deal with each other
: a romantic or sexual friendship between two people
: the way in which two or more people or things are connected”
Relationship. (n.d.). Retrieved August 6, 2014, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/relationship
What happens at work is not isolated to work process and goals. It is largely impacted by the internal relationship motives people have not addressed (which results in harassment, bullying abuse, illegal employment decisions, etc.). My job is to address that reality and provide consequence and clarity of the individual choices that team members decide to make.
What led to my identification as 'The Workplace Relationship Expert'?
1) I started dealing with workplace legal issues (wrongful termination, etc.) as an attorney at my law firm (which I opened in 1998).
2) I had numerous clients that I helped with
The words that we speak have life and death. The saying "stick and stones may brake my bones but words an never hurt me" is simple not true. When we are not mindful about what we say, it can not only hurt people but hinder them as well. There are people who have not reached for their dreams because of what someone said. It is time to speak life! It is time to have control over what we say. Let's talk about this powerful weapon we have called, "the tongue"
This is a ReBroadcast of a previous teaching
This is a topic in which everyone has a point of view. No matter how we feel, what truly does submission mean? Why is this topic so sensitive to discuss? What does the bible say about submission? Is submission only for the woman or wife in a relationship?
What does it mean to come out of Babylon? What does "Babylon" mean? Who is "Babylon" today?
Significant world events will be discussed on this program before the Bible study according to Luke 21:34-36.
Help spread this message of the Good News of the Kingdom of God. This message is about Jesus Christ (Yeshua Messiah) literally
coming back to the earth to bring TRUE peace (Revelation 19:11-21;Isaiah 9:6-7; Isaiah 2:2-4). The Jewish Gospel message involves
spirituality, socioeconomics and prophecy (Luke 4:18-19). The Messiah will establish His physical kingdom on the earth (Mark 1:14-15; Daniel 2 & 7). Share this program with your friends and associates by using any of the Social Media tools on the BlogTalkRadio web page.
Diane and I are moving the show up to 8:30 east coast. Each week we will discuss relationships and how to create a great love with the one you have if you choose or attract or create a great love with someone new..The topics we cover will be based from our book; "You mean there is a law that says he has to be attracted to me?"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (447 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (48 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (35 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (7 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Random Rants (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Keep It Spicy Network (0 chatters)