SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight's show will pick up from where we left off on the last show. A call asked, "what if I have done everything imagined to accommodate him and he still doesn't do any better at giving her what she needs?" What to do then? At 6:30 pm est we will start the show trying to identify the answer to this question... Join us... Dial in to speak or listen... This is going to get hot...
How the Federal Reserve was created and why? Who were the architects. How did the bill pas Congress to create the Fed. How has it changed since 1913.
Secret Combinations! What are they and where are they today. What control and power do they yield in today's world.
Sarae is joined by Amy Fidelis, Marketing & Education Director at mpowered to talk about how to create a budget you and your partner can agree on.
Click here to see a related blog post here.
with Laurie Taylor (www.destination-greatness.com)
Imagine your business making more money than you thought possible. Imagine your business energizing you every single day. Imagine making choices every day based on what you know will happen. Are you there? If not, you don't want to miss this show when Business Growth Specialist Laurie Taylor shares:
1. The biggest mistakes being made by most small business's today.
2. Why the secret to profitability isn’t always about money.
3. Identifying tactical, easy-to-apply goals you can reach every day.
If you aren't having fun. If you aren't making money. If you feel drained every day, overwhelmed and tired of 'just getting by' let Laurie show you how to 'follow the money'. If you are ready to take control of your business, tune in. Don't tune in because you think you are going to hear something new. The concepts in Follow the Money have been around for centuries. And guess what? They work!
Common Sense Economics with Govinda Koirala April 23, 2014 at 1:00 pm
1 minute Promo: http://youtu.be/QoMmqDpK3tY
Economics simply put are studies of the behavior of individuals, households, and organizations when they manage or use scarce resources. This week on Business Talk, it is our pleasure to feature Dr. Govinda Koirala, Professor with the Emerson E. Evans School of Business at the University of Rio Grande on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 1:00 in the afternoon on our Internet OSU-RIO Radio and Channel 17 TV program.
Dr. Koilala will be discussing issues that create economic dilemmas for students such as:
- Annual Increases of Tuition and Books while pursuing a College Degree.
- Starting Pay Salaries versus College Debt.
- How increasing the Minimum Wage might create problems with in the available positions in the Job Market?
Dr. Koirala has a wealth of experiences both in the small business and in educational arenas. He is an author of many economic articles and educational materials that have assisted both undergraduate and graduate students in their pursuits of a degree.
Join us for a great upcoming show.
For a complete listing, see: http://southcenters.osu.edu/small-business/business-talk
See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theosurio
Paul A Drockton M.A. is one of the most respected names in radio. His background in history, economics, securities, stocks, bonds, options, mutual funds, insurance products, real-estate, precious metals and business give a him a knowledge base greater than any financial specialist on the air. Paul is also a journalist and has written numerous articals and exposes published on various news and other websites.
His company, Drockton Bullion LLC does millions in annual sales and he has a reputation for honesty and integrity unequaled in that industry. Caller find that Paul is always courteous and willing to answer their questions and offer is professional advice on the air.
Whether you are a seasoned financial professional or novice trying to understand this international economy, the Drockton Financial Report is mandatory listening.
Join Host Live Chats
- AFP Radio Network (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- MRTALK (17 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (15 chatters)
- Samantha May Feeding Spirit (13 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (12 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (9 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (8 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Military Mamas (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- American Faith Today (2 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)